Kasauti Zindagi Ki

These two can't stand each other

saroj thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This topic was posted on Mid-day.com on 12th february...apparently Anurag and Prerna off-sreen can't stand each other.They even refrain from crossing each other's paths.Shweta Tiwari confirmed that she hasn't spoken to Cezanne for the last 2 years.Relations soured over a solitary incident between the two.While Cezanne maintains that it was a misunderstanding but the fact remains that they are very bitter about the whole issue even now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
I had actually read about this in a newspaper a long time back....but later on i saw them together in a lot of these special events and they looked like friends....especially in Dhoom Machale...they looked like buddies....giggling away to glory!! So i'm quite shocked to know that that was all a farce!! Wow Cezzanne is a good actor after all!!
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That explains why Prerna is so good in the scenes when she slaps Anurag. She does it with all her concentration. 😃😃😃

Shows like Dhoom Machale and khul ja sim sim are like soap operas- everything is preplanned.

But why off-screen....even their on-screen chemistry looks fake 😊

Ronit thumbnail
WOW! that's gr8 but do anyone knows what was the issue
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
I read sometime back that Shweta's in-laws (and maybe husband and parents as well) didn't like her friendship with Anurag much...they thought she was getting to close to him or something....that may have started some probs between them
jhanifa thumbnail
i didnt know she was married...if she is does anyone have the guys picture...i would like to know how her husband looks like...
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thx's for sharing

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shewta has a small daughter(maybe 3-4 years old) also 
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
her husband isnt very good looking but he must be nice coz atleast he supports her decision of acting! I'd seen him on TV at one of the award functions