Paranormal with Religion?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys this isn't exactly all about ramayan or anything of that sort but more on an outer scale of topics more towards our religion, hinduism

what are you guys thoughts about exorcism? I don't know what hinduisim says about it but I got interested into it after watching this video...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3vFTiPCH2g&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

some rubbish it

some firmly believe it

im the one in the middle thinking 'i dont know' rofl...

but as you know exorcism is usually performed when there is thought to be an evil spirit residing in the body of an unknown host... whats the idea/fundamentalism behind this..?

Edited by desigrl05 - 15 November 2010 at 7:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paranormal with Religion?" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hmmm....my belief is...I don't know what kind of spirits are out there, but if one believes strongly in God, he or she cannot get possessed.Smile There is a line in the Hanuman Chalisa that says he rids one of all evil spirits, so maybe there are evil spirits in existence (again, am not sure), but even so...no negative energy can touch you if you believe in God, because love for God is the most positive energy out there and it can repel anything and everything negative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchcityoflightsThe.Patthaaka.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
^ I basically agree with what she says. Being sisters, that's what we are told. But of course, SHE always gets here first LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.