Hollywood Movies & Stars

Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

MacGyver

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? (Page 6)" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by qwertyesque

I like her but the lyrics.. are slightly like the video - somewhat edgy.. the cleanest lyrics today come from country singers...

True that about country music. They do have a tradition of very clean music. I like how they often tell stories/ballads in their song.

IMHO Firework is Katy Perry's best song to date. Its quite inspirational and has that inspirational video to with the kid standing up to abusive father, the cancer patient etc. Smile
yeah.. i like that number but that video is too crude.. and fireworks coming out of katy's bosom is too much off a put off.......she should think about better videos!!

Taylor swift on the other hand is my favorite.. she makes lasting music unlike the rest and the biggest idiot on the scene is that bieber... without doing anything he just gets an award!!! The best come back so far in the pop scene is my favorite Buble

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I'm not a fan of either, but if I were a parent, I'd want my child listening to Taylor Swift over Miley Cyrus. She is not a good role model for young girls, and I am so happy her show is finally ending! 

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

yeah.. i like that number but that video is too crude.. and fireworks coming out of katy's bosom is too much off a put off.......she should think about better videos!!

Taylor swift on the other hand is my favorite.. she makes lasting music unlike the rest and the biggest idiot on the scene is that bieber... without doing anything he just gets an award!!! The best come back so far in the pop scene is my favorite Buble

Yeah the fireworks are weird, but then I figured where else can they show the fireworks. Its better than Lady Gaga's pyrotechnic bras. LOL

Eww Buble. Too soft for me. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12hindu4lyf

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hilary Duff for me. LOL Even though she's not into making movies or singing songs anymore now, she's moved on to writing books. LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Yeah the fireworks are weird, but then I figured where else can they show the fireworks. Its better than Lady Gaga's pyrotechnic bras. LOL

He has entered teh pop scene so no longer just soft... did you listen to his hollywood !! He is a true classic.. also listen to his "christmas song" rendition...as good as Nat king cole...

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Taylor Swift any given day ... her music is wonderful and she has a beautiful voice. She reaches out to a much larger audience. Miley Cyrus sounds like a horse. The only song of her's that I actually thought was worth listening to was When I Look At You from her recent movie The Last Song ... and that was only because the lyrics and the composition were nice, neither of which she was responsible for.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

How can you not like Buble!?!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top