Hollywood Movies & Stars

   

Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44239

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
So what is your take?
</div>
Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus the Hannah Montana gal?

I do like both their voices though.







<img src="http://topnews.in/files/Miley-Cyrus_6.jpg" alt="" />

<div>


Edited by Summer3 - 15 November 2010 at 3:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GalaxyMinstrelsMegaAngelzsbyritesh-Shani-k-ekta fan-Drama_Queen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus?" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44239

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GothicBeauty-

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006

Posts: 20990

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
So Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus are two different people. Shocked

Anyway, I always preferred Miley Stewart instead. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsU-No-Poo

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44239

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

So Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus are two different people. Shocked

Anyway, I always preferred Miley Stewart instead. Tongue

Thanks for clarification. Just happened to listen to Miley but never watched the show.
Loved the song "Stand in the rain" by Superchick too

Edited by Summer3 - 15 November 2010 at 3:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Joined: 02 May 2010

Posts: 6252

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Miley Cyrus <3
She writes & sings such inspirational songs <3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44239

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Miley Cyrus <3
She writes & sings such inspirational songs <3
I thought both were pretty good.
anyway both are successful

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006

Posts: 20990

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I honestly cannot choose between the two. They are such different genres. Taylor Swift is mostly country, guitar rhythms, ballads and the emotive kind of music, I like how she tells stories through her songs. Miley is more of the teeny bop pop, although her recent music is more of the top 40 dance pop kind - more the likes of Britney and Katy Perry. I like Selena Gomez too.

Anyway, Disney channel and teeny bop pop has always been my guilty pleasure. I've always been embarrassed at my seemingly inappropriate enthusiasm and excitement over kiddie entertainment. I think people stop watching Disney or listening to Hannah Montana at like high school. Always made me feel developmentally challenged or infantile. Summer's interest in teeny bob pop just made me feel a whole lot better and boosted my self esteem.

Btw speaking of inappropriate enthusiasm and excitement over kiddie entertainment. Forget the Glee GQ shoots et all. Has anyone seen David Henrie from "Wizards of Waverly Place" and his developing abs. Say goodbye to vampires and werewolves say hello to wizards. Actually the sexy wizard count is way higher than werewolves or vampires (Harry, Draco, Sirius, Lucius, Tonks, Hermoine, Luna, Barty Crouch Jr, Fred & George, Fleur, Bill & Charlie etc etc etc). No Cedric does not count anymore, he is a vampire now.

But the creepiest of all is when moms and their daughters drool collectively over a bunch of shirtless werewolf boys. What has fantasy fiction done to us?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..bamboocopterShivuNozzie

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44239

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I honestly cannot choose between the two. They are such different genres. Taylor Swift is mostly country, guitar rhythms, ballads and the emotive kind of music, I like how she tells stories through her songs. Miley is more of the teeny bop pop, although her recent music is more of the top 40 dance pop kind - more the likes of Britney and Katy Perry. I like Selena Gomez too.

Anyway, Disney channel and teeny bop pop has always been my guilty pleasure. I've always been embarrassed at my seemingly inappropriate enthusiasm and excitement over kiddie entertainment. I think people stop watching Disney or listening to Hannah Montana at like high school. Always made me feel developmentally challenged or infantile. Summer's interest in teeny bob pop just made me feel a whole lot better and boosted my self esteem.

Btw speaking of inappropriate enthusiasm and excitement over kiddie entertainment. Forget the Glee GQ shoots et all. Has anyone seen David Henrie from "Wizards of Waverly Place" and his developing abs. Say goodbye to vampires and werewolves say hello to wizards. Actually the sexy wizard count is way higher than werewolves or vampires (Harry, Draco, Sirius, Lucius, Tonks, Hermoine, Luna, Barty Crouch Jr, Fred & George, Fleur, Bill & Charlie etc etc etc). No Cedric does not count anymore, he is a vampire now.

But the creepiest of all is when moms and their daughters drool collectively over a bunch of shirtless werewolf boys. What has fantasy fiction done to us?
Several young kids have fantastic voices from young and they develop into Megastars hopefully.
Just so happended that some the the IF members keep posting certain songs and singers and curiosity got the better of me and after I listened to them I realised they were very good.
Selena Gomez is great too with catchy music
 
 
Interesting wizards, will have to share with my niecesLOL Agreed sexy abs count a lot on the wizards
 
 
This was a pretty bloody movie with plenty of action, Underworld , rise of the Lycans
 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Miley Cyrus miley cyrus 7 699 29 July 2010 at 10:29am
By mins97
Miley Cyrus miley cyrus 7 699 29 July 2010 at 10:29am
By mins97
Miley Cyrus & Demi Moore team up miley cyrus 0 358 12 April 2010 at 11:29am
By miley cyrus
Miley Cyrus & Demi Moore team up miley cyrus 0 358 12 April 2010 at 11:29am
By miley cyrus
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Are Getting Confus x.n0sh.x 2 450 17 November 2009 at 5:19am
By chan.barbie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.