Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Hey Guyz, this is a HelpDesk & the Suggestions Corner for the Show Gulaal

Here you all can ask your Questions/Queries/doubts/etc. about the show & someone will surely help you out as soon as possible. & Please do not create multiple topics askin' for help !!

Thank You & Enjoy

Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 November 2010 at 11:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||-Gulaal::HelpDesk & SuggestionsCorner-||-" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janki-enonymous

janki-enonymous

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me who sang the title song of gulaal?that part which is played in the title picture- gulaal hai gulaal hai.. please ans..Big smile

Anya4eve

Anya4eve

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@riturani111 hey dear please do not post picture in this thread, this thread is only meant for help or suggestions, if u have any problem or suggestion then please post in this thread
and if u want to share picture then kindly use -ll-Gulaal::Picture Gallery.NoComments-ll-
Thank You

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentPrayersX

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
so aditi tailang is in this show? what is her role?   i'm a big fan and i am wondering if i should watch it or not as the concept isn't too catchy for me but since i am a big fan of hers.. depending on her role i mite decide to watch...

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

so aditi tailang is in this show? what is her role?   i'm a big fan and i am wondering if i should watch it or not as the concept isn't too catchy for me but since i am a big fan of hers.. depending on her role i mite decide to watch...

I think Aditi is playing Vasant Sister's role not really sure about this, but i have read in article that she will be playing a strong role.

Edited by juhuti - 21 November 2010 at 1:56pm

maaneet2010

maaneet2010

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enonymous

can anyone tell me who sang the title song of gulaal?that part which is played in the title picture- gulaal hai gulaal hai.. please ans..Big smile

Sung by Shankar Mahadevan.,,, the track is available for download at starplus.in

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
when did the show start ?? and wats is the show bout ?? and timings please 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.