Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hello all.. OMG soo many movies are cuming.. ohhk so i found this from Jiiva's twitter.. his upcuminng movie KO starring Jiiva, Karthika, Ajmal and Piaa Bajpai..Jeeva is playing a photographer/journalist and its a thriller the movie is expected to release on 24th dec.. the trailer looks very good and this song is superrrrrrrr addicting.. ohhk a lil offtopic i have been in touch wid jiiva from twiiter and OMG tht guy is sooooooo sweet... one of the sweetest stars i have ever seen.. he is a sweet heart..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. i like himmEmbarrassed.. ohhk on topic again.. he has lost alot of weight and he looks very cute Embarrassed..ohhk apart from jiivaLOL..soo let this be the Ko thread i would keep adding new trailers and stills as they come but for now he first look

Now the theatrical trailer.. Looks awsome.. i cant wait for the movie.. Jiiva looks sooo good..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Some stills !!

Edited by Pulwasha - 24 December 2010 at 11:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-supercool3x.sunayna.xShemmoMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jiiva's Ko new Theatrical Trailer added *updated*" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Pulwasha for the Trailer!!

Aww..Jiiva looks great!!Wink...Hope the movie is Good!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Trailer looks good...Thanks Palo.

I am so proud to see finally someone filming in my countryApprove...yes..those location on the trailer are from Norway..Bergen..thats so kooooooooooolCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-ShemmoMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the trailers and pics Palo

aahaa.. now i get to see my partner in crime's country!  Very gorgeous....! and the songs are great too!

Jeeva does look very good!  Looking forward to the movie! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Shemmo

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i knw those locations are superb.. ur welcome people.. i've heard its a suspence thriller so it should be good.. and i soo agree he looks damnn good..Embarrassed

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
omg a lot of films are releasing lol LOL

this one looks interesting ... the song sounds awesome.. cant wait for audio release

he looks super cute.. and yes he has lost weight LOL
Karthika looks good too... she definitely carries her mother's looks

and this film is by same director as Ayan right ? KV Anand ?

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
^Yes, its KV Anand who directed Ayan. Btw, Simbhu was supposed to act in this movie but he was demand-full hence was forced to walk out of this project:)

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Wow, cool stuff! He does look really good now, can't wait for the movie!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.