Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bzee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I have come to like this forum so much - I follow it obsessively these days..It is high time I introduced myself 😊
I am Jyoti, based in USA, work as a Process Engineer. Not a huge TV/ movie watcher, but Kesar and Gulaal have got me hooked really bad...
Just love love love what these fantastic two individuals can deliver, and of course, the whole package...the cinematography, music, cast, episodes of this show is in at completely different level compared to anything else out there...Always thought I prefer a book compared to watching TV (I don't like being limited by what the actor is portraying), but these two have completely changed my view as to what a well developed show can deliver! This is one time, when I cannot imagine it better than what is being shown!👏
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Ahmed
Birthday: 29 July
Place:Maldives
Fav Actors: Bohut ziyada hai sab ka naam nahii lesakti..😆
Shows I watch: Gulaal, Vampire Diaries.
You will watch/watch Gulaal because.. For the Actors, For the Characters, Directing, Diction, Lighting and all kinds of aspects of the show...and for the sound effects. and the way they do not utilize so many English words and stick to Hindhi/Urdu words
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
dark_eyes85 thumbnail

Name: Hersha
Place: Canada
Fav Actor:  Hrithik Roshan
Shows I watch:  Gulaal
You will watch/watch Gulaal because.. it is unique, and in fact it is the only serial/show I watch.  I was introduced to it by my parents who watch many serials and told me I should watch this one and that I would like it.  They told me a bit about the story and how beautiful it is (this was at the beginning when the Vasant had been told about Nirja and was talking to Motaba about the dream he was told about with Nirja in it).  I thought I would give it a try, and watched the current episode with them.  I then watched the first episodes to catch up and have been hooked since.