India-Forums

:]PSDadda#4(C)pg143:ArHi/DD/Massive GuRti :P (Page 5)

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
res.

Edited by ..Aisho.. - 14 November 2010 at 8:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Bhai
kyun kyun kyun kyun
I wanted to finish and then have u post
Dil hi tor diya

and U dont Know Nitya OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
wait till she hear's about this.

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni-

Bhai
kyun kyun kyun kyun
Dil hi tor diya
OMGG realii :O oo sorry behnuu.. ok will wait for it to finish n then i will post it alll againn :)

wait till she hear's about this. do u mean Nityu ?? Shocked with the useris -Nitya- ?? Shocked if yes then i knoww heerrrrrrrrrrrrr Shocked Shocked oo gawd pleasee dont tell her LOL i was confusedd if that was nidzy or sth LOL
Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by Chandni-

Bhai
kyun kyun kyun kyun
Dil hi tor diya
OMGG realii :O oo sorry behnuu.. ok will wait for it to finish n then i will post it alll againn :)
teek hai teek hai, maaf kiya. Mad me Happy :D i sent u a PM btw

wait till she hear's about this. do u mean Nityu ?? Shocked with the useris -Nitya- ?? Shocked if yes then i knoww heerrrrrrrrrrrrr Shocked Shocked oo gawd pleasee dont tell her LOL i was confusedd if that was nidzy or sth LOL
Yes tht nitz OMG i wont tell her but let's hope she doesnt read this, warne tu toh gay. And ya i call her Momma so i didnt know exactly how u knew her so i put nitzy and then at the end I put Nitya.

yulZ

-Sky- Goldie
-Sky-
-Sky-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
oh my god.
SId!!!!!!!! You've opened a new shop, about time LOL Congrats!! May you have a thousand more shops! = D Your work so super amazing. It's amazing, amazing can not even describe it! I hope that makes sense because I've just gotten back from school and I was falling asleep in class so I'm like on high right now for some reason ROFL  

Thank you so much for the siggy. You didn't have to make it! I knew something was fishy when you came to my profile and not leave a scarp or anything LOL Thanks so much! Hug Hayee Shanak and SJ, damn I love it so much <3 Day Dreaming Using it right now! Thanks again! =D

yulZ

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
*dies* SIDDD! you are the most awesome person ever! I cannot believe you made me a special sig! AHHH!!

firstly, congratulations on your fourth shop! You are so amazing!! Best thing about your sigs is that they're all so colorful!! no kidding, you just have to love them! they're that good. period. I hope ke you open a million more shops on IF and keep making your superamazinglyawesometastic sigs! <3

the update, OMGGG! you made Onu-Taani sigs! the pillow fight one is killerrr! the text is so awesome! I love the yellow-white-black text style!!
and the text on the other one is awesome! I love that song. <3

Kut-Kut &Rasmalai! OMMMGGG! ROFLROFL Sid, that sig totally made my dayy!! Shaan's expressions! *sigh* he's such a cutie! and Khanak, oh god! that scene was totally awesome!

my siggggg! OMMGGGG!! it's so so amazing! that was like my fav scene and I feel so happy that you made me a sig! HugHug the lyrics too! *sigh* Karan looks so good. *thud* thank you so much Sid! I'm using it right now. *freaks out*

-Nitya

p.s. I totally forgive you for not remembering who I am.Ouch ROFLROFL I am a very nice person you see. LOL! jk! you call me Nityu..that's why you didn't remember! Chandz and mostly everyone else on IF calls me Nitz! LOL  well actually Chandni calls me Momma, she thinks I'm her mother(and Shaan is her father).LOL

p.p.s. OMGG! Mehwish's sig! you put Lee Min Hoo in the sigg!! he's one of my fav Korean actors! My most fav is Kim Bum though. Day Dreaming no one beats him.LOL

p.p.p.s. I feel so cool today! I become an angel for TWO people!CoolLOL

Edited by -Nitya- - 15 November 2010 at 6:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ..-Jia-..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Congratulations Graphic #58

Hey brother...U rock...
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
m soooooo proud to congratulate on ur 4th shop
wish U open 1000s of dem n keep fulfilling our reqsWinkLOL

yulZ

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Oh my Gosh Sid. You are such a rockstar..Big smile Made sigs for all of us without letting us know....HugHug I really love my one..Awwwwww..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
AbhiNiki n TaAnu are looking soooo cute...Thanks a lot for it..It actually unbelievable for me..Its come out sooooo goodSmile

And your recent update is rocking as usual. EmbarrassedSaJan, TaAnu, AbhiYa, MaanEet..OMG!!! All are rocking[:".]Day Dreaming

Thanks a lot. Its come as a wonderful surprise for meBig smile Its awesome.....Love it....And Congrats on your new shop.SmileBig smile I wish u open many more shops so that we can have a treat again n again.......Take careHug

Edited by -Kalindi- - 15 November 2010 at 2:07am

yulZ

Go to top