:]PSDadda#4(C)pg143:ArHi/DD/Massive GuRti :P (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

anon.

IF-Rockerz

anon.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by xChandzx

Sid Hug
Congraaats on your 4th gall/shop :D hope you open up many more :P its beeen ages :( hows you?
omgg Chadduu HugHug
how are u yarr ?? m finee :) Gawdd its realli have been agesss Shocked .. i neverr thought we would meet againn :)
aww m soo happyyy HugHugHug
n thankyouu so muchHugHug

I'm good too :) i know..i missed you :( guess uni is keeping us both busy :( we can always have a convo via pms :) btw, reply bk to my pm which i sent 2 months ago :P

Edited by xChandzx - 23 September 2011 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":]PSDadda#4(C)pg143:ArHi/DD/Massive GuRti :P (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

CONGRATS BHAI

As you know I'm not in the greatest mood because of this birthday present laptop, but still I'm happy for you!
So 4th thread huh? Its Amzing! I wish I was there for the first three, but I did not know you so i wasn't Cry, but its ok I am here now and will be forever even when you open your 100th thread which im excited for.  Cause i'm going to help you reach there by commenting and bakwazing a lot.LOL.

CONGRATULATION

Bhaiya you know who our angel is? Nitzy of course. She is the one that told me of the dude aka you, who makes these awesoem sigs and so i decided to see you work. First sight I Fell in love. I saw the different colors you used which showed my HAPPINESS which is what you always bring to me. I saw the hearts and knew all this is made with LOVE which is what you give me. I also saw KINDNESS which you share with everyone. Bhai I'm so proud to call you My Bhai, cause you have incredible talent especially after the thousands of times I have tried to blend two pictures so it actually looks like one but fail epically. EPIC FAIL. Thank You Nitzy Momma for introducing me to Sid, cause of you i finally have a brotherBig smile.

Cheers To Nitya.

Now that I;m recharged with food its time for me to continue. So i was looking at all the amzing Sigs you made, and then came tot he dedication, so i knew i wasnt gonna get anything so i scrolled  down a little faster...I stopped when i saw a samosa sig, I Was like WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. and then I read it.

and I was Like Bhaiya !!!!!
Thank you so much for this Sig Bhai this i think means the most to me, because it shows our brother sister bonding relationship and I love it.
The colors are mesmerizing and so is the food.

~ The two bears, is amzing cuz i always had a dream to go to disneyland or disneyworld with my brother, though that never came true and may not ever cam true, the picture gave me a feeling as if i had just been there with u. So thank for adding tht one Hug
~ This one is two cute the little girl looks so lost. And now i feel like play Super Mario Brothers.
Mario and Luigi <3
~ and the this is super cute its like a brother sister bonding time Im loving It.
~ and of course the best Part
SAMOSA AND CHUTNEY WOOHOOO
God i want some today after seeing it but i had matar paneer instead which was close enough. Loving this one so much. So me and U.
Is tht Apple in the chutney? cuz thts wht it looks like.

Thank for this Sig Bhai I Love It and Always will Love it, Best Gift Ever :D

Back on break...to be continued

Edited by Chandni- - 14 November 2010 at 5:52pm

yulZ

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

yulZ

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Res Released wheen i did the first one i had way to much on the first so ya i have too U better read both :D

yulZ

~*Mehwish*~

IF-Stunnerz

~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
fianlly i fianlly ediited my comment on pg 2 LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 14 November 2010 at 3:42pm

yulZ

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

9th sig, the first sig is just soo adroballeee!

Omggggggggggg the seond sig is so hot. Omgg I LOVEEEEEEEE KHJ in Playful Kiss! He's soo hott in that showww ahh! The sig is sooo HOTTT! I BET SHE WILL LOVE IT SO SO O MUCH!  @ text lol you type wrong. I meant it should be Kim Hyun Joong lol :P

Haha I Just Noticed It, But its ok
Its Perfect the way it is :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ~*Mehwish*~

~*Mehwish*~

IF-Stunnerz

~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni-

Haha I Just Noticed It, But its ok
Its Perfect the way it is :D
lol haha yeahh, that's truee :D