:]PSDadda#4(C)pg143:ArHi/DD/Massive GuRti :P - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG sid...awesome creations as always...this is the first tym i m commenting in ur shop..
Congo on new shop..may u make more nd more shops like this....awesome creations

Love
Anki
Edited by Mohitlicious - 13 years ago
reserved!!!
ok i'm planning to right a veryy huge comment...hopefully nothing will go wrong..
OMG i totally adore your opening banner..the doggie is shoo cueee!! and i love the texture you used and i lov the whole style!!! its good to see you after soo long!! :P i always love ur chatter!!! :P :P :P okay so now to the next post...the amazing update starting with SaJan ofcourse!! :P i heard aboutt the whole shaadi scene and the show going off air...havent watched it for a long time!! the sigs are adorableee :D sooo cutieeee sigs!! specially the first gunjan sig too..and OMG the nupur one so so so very adorable!!! how do you manage it?? :P and then the Abhiya sigs i love the styles and colorss!! anu tanni ones are also great yaar i loved the style of that 2nd one half in color half BnW its really great...and one req here please do try to make a few robindo ones too :P great update all in all!!! loved it!! you really came back with a bang!! :D :D *scrolls down* ohh there's more!! :P okay more commenting to do..:/ :P no probs... :P special dedications?? hmm i'm guessing there's one for me :P and i think ai know who's gonna be in it :P but i'll go according to the list!! :P the first one is great i love the style you used..actually all the styles and colors are really great...harsha's sig i love!! its reallliieee greattt!!! :D my sig i LOVEE...actually since i've said that for most of the sigs i havbe nothing left to say!! but its reallie realllie speciall!!! :D i love love love it love each and everthing about it!!! :D can't save it :( but definetly using it!!! :D and yea wanna see robindo in the next update if possible!!! :P :P Edited by -Maryam- - 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGG SID!!! I CANT BELIEVE THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!! I'm going to comment along as I look at everything, because knowing u, ur updates always leave me speechless so i think it's best for me to talk to u as I view them! lol

aaaaaaaaaa I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVVE the first SaJan siggy - that is the cutest thinge evah!
Second SaJan sig, the font and colours awww just make the siggy look even more gorgeous!
Gunji sigs are just sooooo beautiful!! awwww man, they just make me smile cos they're stunning! lol and uff, i'm already totally fida over ur different siggy styles, and once again... u'v rocked it!

LMAO at the DABANG siggy!! - Have I ever told u that i LOVE Salman Khan? when i say 'love' i mean LOVE!!! anyways, the Mohit/Salman sig is chooo cuuute! hehe the colour combo is awesome!!

MaYur / Abhiya / Taanu - are Fabbbb!!! I would say.. Sizzzzzling!! Ek dum massst yaar!

Esp the siggy on the 'cushion fight' - I'm Loving all that yellow! hehehe, Sid ur So awesome! The sig is SUUUPERB!

and HAILAAAAA...!! The maaneet / gurti sigs/avi's... 😲 😲.. Sid! me marjaavan!! they're uffffffff!!! GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the way you've done each sig. They're So different from one another.. and man, just So Magical..!! i'm ghooring at them whilst typing this.. I always stop and stare at ur maneet siggies for like half an hour before I get to the next batch lol
*sigh*.... they're just So beautiful! I cant tell u how much the red/white/black sig of gurti makes me smile - i have the cheesiest grin on my face now! lol When I look at the maaneet siggies, u make me say.. "hayyyyyye!!" and I just admire the beautiful work + then I look at the Gurti sigs and just wanna laugh, cos they're sooo... FUN! u make the Beautiful Maaneet moments look even more charming in ur sigs, and u make the funny GurTi moments even more cuter!!! Oi Jadugar, SPECTACULAR WORK!!!!!

omg i love love love LOVE Yamz/Ragz Bday sigs..

^^ thats one of my FAV's out of the whole update!!! Flawless design Sid..! Simply flawless! I think it's just... freaking WOW!

I have to say, sig for Aish is something VERY new in ur collection (in my opinion😳 πŸ˜†) Sid, how do i say it... its like... a PATAAAKHA! I swear, πŸ˜† the sig is a DYNAMITE!!! it's bursting with *WOW!!!*

Aisho/Anji sigs - sooo sooo sooo cute - i love the one for Anji more - and i guess u already guessed its bcos it has JW, KaJen and MAneet in it lol its super cute!

Sigs for Anu/Aqsa/nigs were BREATHTAKING!!! do u understand..? BREATHTAKING!! Sid, can u PLEASE use these styles more often. Oi pagal, me Tumse baat kar rahi hoon!!! Itne zabardast designs tum chupa ke kyun rakte ho?? use them more suna!! those 3 sigs have been added to my favs.. Esp the MaYur one for Aqsa. it is to-die-for!!! LOVE them sid!

arrrrreyyy!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! 😲 πŸ€— SID!! yeh kya hai?? awwwwwwwwww!!!! πŸ˜­ - khushi ke assoon hai! πŸ˜†
SID!! ok i have to be honest (i'm so besharam lekin...) I was actually expecting my request to come up πŸ˜³ and then suddenly when i read my name.. and saw the siggy i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! SID wot the hell are u talking about?? i'm about to cry cos its So BEAUTIFUL!!!! uffffffff yaaar, ur SOOOO SWEEEEEEET!!! Sid bhaiyyyaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜† u are SO AWSOME LOVE U!!!! πŸ€— its sucha magical sig!.. awwwww i dont wanna scroll down anymore, that siggy has just MADE MY DAY! awwwwwwwww love you!! thank youuuuuu !!!! you're honestly so sweet, for making that!!!!

ok, chalo i'v wiped my khushi ke asoon, and i've finally managed to stop squealing from excitement.. poocho kaise? well, I managed to stop grinning by scrolling down (bauhat mushqil ta to leave my siggy πŸ˜†) and omg.. the first sig for Chutney is sooo funny!! and SO cuute!! and the second, is just STUNNING! thats ANOTHER design i'm gonna threaten you to use. Why dont u use such styles more often sid??? i hope you're making a note of this ok! I mean it! FAB work!

The Imran Khan sig for 'behnu' omg... i think i'm gonna die. THAT IS ONE HOT HOT HOTTTTTTT SIGGY!!! AMAZING WORK SID! Lovvvve the colours and effects, Smashing work!

Beautiful siggies here, once again Mr Awesome!!!

OMG THE SAMRAT SIGGY IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE|!! I LOVE IT. I had to save that Instantly!! Ok, I never knew that i could stare at a samrat siggy for That long!!πŸ˜† like omg sid... its the most adorable thing in the world! Wow. Wow. Wow. and awwwww!

this has got to be the Besssst Grand opening to any sig shop yet!!!
WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY FANNNNNTASSSTIC UPDATE!!!! HAYYYE, ITS FREAKIN AMAZING! well done mr awesome!!! tujhe to me maar daaloongi if u dont put my req up there Soon!!!! πŸ˜† but, i HAVE to forgive u, for sucha beautiful surprise gift!! ur just toooooo sweeet!!!! THANK UUUUUUUUU!! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!! and yaar, BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS for opening your FOURTH shop!!! ur a superstar, well done!! and I hope this shop will be even more successful than the previous. You Rock!!!

(ok, one more time.. my maneet / kajen sig is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Sid, i cant get over it, that is Sooooo lovely of u!!!!!! thank u!!!)
Its number 4!!! πŸ˜ƒ Congratsss bro!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You deserve it with all the hard work and effort you put into all your updates!! Hope you open many more.. 😊  πŸ₯³ 

Im speechless!! Your work is sooo stunning I really dont know what to say!! Your amazing ⭐️ Everything is outstanding and mindblowing!! Your creativity is out of this world!! My fav sig is the Samrat/Salman DABANGG sig!! Its just awesome how you blended the pics together and the style, its just fantastic!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

You are one of the sweetest people I've ever met online!! All those sigs for your friends 😲 You are sooo sweet!! All of them are gorgeousss and superb work and effort on all!! Thanks so much for remembering me!! πŸ€— That Shahid sigg is damnn hot!! Good choice of pics πŸ˜‰ 

Fabulous work as always bro!! Keep up the great and smashing work!! And congratss once again on your 4th.. πŸ‘ It's party time.. πŸ˜›  πŸ₯³
reserved, kal comment paakaπŸ˜†
atlast me edited pg 1

luv
Fatima
congratulations yaara... aray wah g wah PSDadda 4 woow
congrats yaara..
OMG i just love full update.. rocking styles in all siggs..
http://i56.tinypic.com/2mfdm51.jpg very beautiful sig, great textures and loved the way u use pics..
http://i51.tinypic.com/302xnqe.jpg aww she is looking very cute, beautiful..😳
aray TaAnu/HarshIya siggs😲 aww good too seee, so u start liking them. they are too adorable.. TaAnu are very very cute. but HarshIya huff very very GOOD FRIENDS.. love how they understand eachother..
http://i53.tinypic.com/iqxb45.jpg where u find these pics'? this segment were very cute, love each moment, loved how they tease eachother..😍 btw thanks for all HarshIya/TaAnu sigs,
beautiful update yaara..

OMG gifts.. huff so sweet of you.. yaara never knew kay ap itnay achay bhi hoπŸ˜† im kiding..
love all gifts.. aww me too in there.. so sweet of you...

Thanks Sid, i really love it, loved the way u use pics.. RomShi 😍 miss them alot..
btw i like TaAnu/HarshIya but they will never take place of RomShi & ShaReena.. for me RomShi & ShaReena are just my FAVORITE couple. u know i like them just like them.. im not that person whose choice change in few mints.. abhi tak koi couple nahi ahay jo inki jaga lay saka/paya. one day just HarshIya diwali dance reminds me of RomShi dance. coz almost they were same dresses + the same dance, just this..
anyway thanks thanks thanks.. i love u alot yaara.. for me its really means alot when someone remember me, lakin yeh gift made me speechless. thanku yaara

senorita

Did I mention that this is the most awesome banner ever? :D

Mr. Sidhant Ram Lal Pandey i Edited mine on1 Edited by -Zunni- - 13 years ago

Thankyouu soooo much everyoneee πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—m realli happy to see u guys happy :) hayeeeee the most beautiful gifts for me ;P

par bapraaaaaaaaaaay 😲 πŸ˜² u guyss ??!! 😲 πŸ˜² each one of u have simplyyy broke my records yarrr 🀣🀣 dudeee jus looked at thosee lambee lambeee paragraphsss 🀣🀣 woo lagtaa haii meraa bakbak sunkayyy sab essay or shd i say ramayan writers bangaye hai 😎🀣🀣 seriouslyy thankyouu guyss :) it reallii realli means alottt...

M gonna reply soon filhaal abhi i just popped up in my shop πŸ˜† to do sth special for a special one :) N i would realli appreciate if u guys would join me in her happiness too which m sure u all will do hainaaa πŸ˜‰
Ok so that special eventt isssssssssssssssssssss

My Naniiiiiii's birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy !! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!
Yup its my Nani aka Aisho (..Aisho..) Birthdayyy 😳 πŸ˜³ well i know its nearly the end of the day but i deliberately posted it now coz i wanted her to make not only her morning but the night special as well :) everyonee wishes as soon as its 12 of that day well i too did but I will njoy it fullyy when its at the end ;P Coz after cutting the cakes n getting gifts its like the end of ur day :( well u may go out with ur frens but surely tum ghar toh aao ge nah when its night πŸ˜‰ unless u are a vampire 😳🀣

Soo yaa where was I ?/ *scratches head* dudeee i talk a lot dont i πŸ€”

blaaaaaaaaaaaa *shakes head in supaaa speeeedddyy* 🀣

saengil chukha hamnida πŸ€—
janmadina mubarak ho πŸ€—
Selamat Ulang TahunπŸ€—
janmadinko shubhakamanaπŸ€—
iniya pirandha naal nalvaazthukkalπŸ€—
sk wan grtπŸ€—
n lastly HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY, NANIII !! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

o before moving on let me ask one Q .. where u confused at 1st when u read those line with red font 🀣🀣🀣 ??
lol i wanted to make ur bday Xtraa special so i decided to wish u in 6 diff langauges πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ well ofcoursee they are choried frm a site *rolls eyes* 🀣🀣

Nani, when we 1st met I had nevaa imagined that we would be soo closee after some months :) i mean even our starting was soo smooth n funny hainaa ?? its all thanx to my bakbak though 🀣 u simplyy loved it so much that we began chatting with each other through scraps :) they were sooooo much fun .. honestly the best momentss of my lifeee 😳 πŸ˜³ then we became Nani and  beta and then tohhhh we ROCKKKKEEDDD 😎 after somee weeks i think i came to knwo that u make VMs too :O n HOLYFISHi was left speechlesss with ur 1st VM :O it was sooooooo beautifull and perfect that i fell in lovee with it 😍😍😍😍 then after some weeks againn.. u sent me a link to SG VM which was beyond perfect-ism ❀️ n then i checked ur other VMs in Utube n OMGGGGGGGGGG FINALLYY MY CINDERELLAAA SEARCH WAS OVERRRRRRRRRR 😲 !! there was this Maneet VM which made me go head over heels  for it πŸ˜† din raat hameshaaa everytime i open my computer i used to play that VM n then watch it bg blushinggg ☺️ It was not only the MAneet scene that made it happe but it was the PERFECT blending, song, and the effect in that VM that made me go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😍😍😍 !! U are tohhhh super doperrr HIT πŸ‘πŸΌ

M soo proud to have u naniiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Best gift God would evaaa send to me ❀️

Happy birthday once againn n i hope not only today but each n every day of ur life would be more special :) m realli blessed to have u in my lifeee and i lovee u alotttttttt πŸ€—πŸ€—

Now its time for Giftss πŸ₯³
Actuallli i planned to make a VM par nani m not soo good like ya πŸ€” plus ur beta is a ZEROOOOOOOO in VM makingg so i nevaa give a try πŸ˜† once i made one which took me 6 months 🀣 then another one i finished it in 2 days YAYYY but it wasnt that good in compare to the 1st one :) I also wanted to give a try for vid avis but sadly ur ghajini beta have forgottten everythingg :( oo gawdd mm so useless and unlucky :( i wanted to surprisee u with them but neither time nor my brain allowed it 🀣🀣

Anywayss here we gooooooooooo πŸ₯³

Lastly once againn Happy birthdayyy *hugs*

Nani, i hope i was able to make u happy even if its just a little 😳
btw noticed the colours ?? green , red, black .. i stalked ur slambook 😎 sorry *kaan pakad* yellow colour was tooo affective to eyes coz of its brightness so ya idnt use it ;P