Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sid πŸ€—
Congraaats on your 4th gall/shop :D hope you open up many more :P its beeen ages :( hows you?
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xChandzx

Sid πŸ€—

Congraaats on your 4th gall/shop :D hope you open up many more :P its beeen ages :( hows you?

omgg Chadduu πŸ€—πŸ€—
how are u yarr ?? m finee :) Gawdd its realli have been agesssss 😲 .. i neverr thought we would meet againn :)
aww m soo happyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
n thankyouu so muchπŸ€—πŸ€—
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry double post
Umm ok to fill my extra post
ill say
Edited my comment on pg 1 πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Sofia- - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG Sid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many many many many MANY congrats for opening your 4th shop!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ May you open many many more to come so that by the time I 'retire' from IF in my old age, you will have a millennium of them!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ You really deserve it Sid, you are one of the very best sig makers here and your hard work shows in each and every one of your sigs, great job!πŸ€—

And now coming to the update!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ aMAZing job in each and every sig, wow you worked for 3 weeks???😲😲😲 Not only do you work hard, but you also have admirable patience!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love each and every one of your sigs, but the Gunji ones as usual are the BEST!!!😍😍 She is so cute and beautiful, and your sigs of her do great justice to your fandom.⭐️⭐️ And I also love the Sajan/Monaya sigs and the Mayur sigs, they're all so beautiful and unique.πŸ‘ And amazing job with the Maneet sigs too. I haven't watched the show recently, so don't know what's going on, but your siggies are comparable to priceless gems, Sid. Even if one does not know the show or couple, you make them want to use the sig.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

But the crowning glory of course is this one!!! Aiieeeeeeee, you are such a sweetheart, Sid, how in the world did you make a sig for all your fans, esp with everything they love?😍😍😍 I know Aish will LOVE hers to pieces, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE mines to the infinity!!!! Many hugs to you, Sid, you have seriously overwhelmed me beyond anything!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Def going to use the sig at once and forever!πŸ˜›

Btw, 🀣 at the cute name you gave the Ram-Sita pair of RS's Ramayan, GovIka sounds adorable!πŸ˜† And ShriDhika is an adorable name for Krishna/Radhika tooπŸ˜ƒ. Btw, their names are Swapnil Joshi and Shweta Rastogi for future reference.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And it's so sweet of you to include Gurmina, thank ooooo!πŸ€— Amazing pics chosen, now I know why you asked for them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you sooooooooo much, Sid! You're seriously the sweetest person on IF.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yulZ

omgg Chadduu πŸ€—πŸ€—
how are u yarr ?? m finee :) Gawdd its realli have been agesss 😲 .. i neverr thought we would meet againn :)
aww m soo happyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
n thankyouu so muchπŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm good too :) i know..i missed you :( guess uni is keeping us both busy :( we can always have a convo via pms :) btw, reply bk to my pm which i sent 2 months ago :P
Edited by xChandzx - 12 years ago
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

CONGRATS BHAI

As you know I'm not in the greatest mood because of this birthday present laptop, but still I'm happy for you!
So 4th thread huh? Its Amzing! I wish I was there for the first three, but I did not know you so i wasn't 😭, but its ok I am here now and will be forever even when you open your 100th thread which im excited for.  Cause i'm going to help you reach there by commenting and bakwazing a lot.πŸ˜†.

CONGRATULATION

Bhaiya you know who our angel is? Nitzy of course. She is the one that told me of the dude aka you, who makes these awesoem sigs and so i decided to see you work. First sight I Fell in love. I saw the different colors you used which showed my HAPPINESS which is what you always bring to me. I saw the hearts and knew all this is made with LOVE which is what you give me. I also saw KINDNESS which you share with everyone. Bhai I'm so proud to call you My Bhai, cause you have incredible talent especially after the thousands of times I have tried to blend two pictures so it actually looks like one but fail epically. EPIC FAIL. Thank You Nitzy Momma for introducing me to Sid, cause of you i finally have a brotherπŸ˜ƒ.

Cheers To Nitya.

Now that I;m recharged with food its time for me to continue. So i was looking at all the amzing Sigs you made, and then came tot he dedication, so i knew i wasnt gonna get anything so i scrolled  down a little faster...I stopped when i saw a samosa sig, I Was like WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. and then I read it.

and I was Like Bhaiya !!!!!
Thank you so much for this Sig Bhai this i think means the most to me, because it shows our brother sister bonding relationship and I love it.
The colors are mesmerizing and so is the food.

~ The two bears, is amzing cuz i always had a dream to go to disneyland or disneyworld with my brother, though that never came true and may not ever cam true, the picture gave me a feeling as if i had just been there with u. So thank for adding tht one πŸ€—
~ This one is two cute the little girl looks so lost. And now i feel like play Super Mario Brothers.
Mario and Luigi <3
~ and the this is super cute its like a brother sister bonding time Im loving It.
~ and of course the best Part
SAMOSA AND CHUTNEY WOOHOOO
God i want some today after seeing it but i had matar paneer instead which was close enough. Loving this one so much. So me and U.
Is tht Apple in the chutney? cuz thts wht it looks like.

Thank for this Sig Bhai I Love It and Always will Love it, Best Gift Ever :D

Back on break...to be continued

Edited by Chandni- - 13 years ago
OMGGGGGG!!!!! SIDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Huggggieeeeeeesssss, Millions of them to you!!!!!!!!

first of all congratulations on your fourth shop !!!!!!!! You sooo deserve it !!!! Youre the coolest Siggie maker everrr!!!!!
Soooooo many wonderful siggies, Sid !!!! Love them all!!!!
Busy right now, but I ll definitely comment on them properly once I get time!!!!!

OMGOMGOMOMG, I cant believe it !!!! noooooo way!!!!!!! did you make a siggie for ME???? like reallyyyyy????? OH MY GOSH!!!!! I cant believe it !!!!! Im soooooo sooooooo touched Sid!!!! Like reallyyyy touched!!! I dont even know what to say!!!! I was just scrolling down and drooling and then suddenly I see "the girl in the violet scarf" !! 
I think Im dreaming !!!! I sooo am, how I wish I would never wake up !!!! Youre making me all emotional now!!!!! This is like the mostt beautiful gift everrrr!!!!! Thankyou sooooooooo muchhh Siddd!!!!!! Love youuuuuu!!!! 

and now I feel even more worse for not making you a birthday siggie!!!!! =( kaan pakkad!!!!! 

Once again, congratulations on your new shop !!!! The siggies are just FABULOUS!!!!! 
Chandni- thumbnail
Res Released wheen i did the first one i had way to much on the first so ya i have too U better read both :D
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fianlly i fianlly ediited my comment on pg 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 13 years ago
Chandni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Mehwish*~

9th sig, the first sig is just soo adroballeee!

Omggggggggggg the seond sig is so hot. Omgg I LOVEEEEEEEE KHJ in Playful Kiss! He's soo hott in that showww ahh! The sig is sooo HOTTT! I BET SHE WILL LOVE IT SO SO O MUCH!  @ text lol you type wrong. I meant it should be Kim Hyun Joong lol :P

Haha I Just Noticed It, But its ok
Its Perfect the way it is :D