India-Forums

:]PSDadda#4(C)pg143:ArHi/DD/Massive GuRti :P

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Last time i make a chicken-licious entry .. lekin ishh bar like the banner said its a doggy-licious entryy !!  hau hau !! CoolROFLROFL

welcomeee Peopleee to the worlddd of digimonn CoolROFL

digimon ?? Ermm 

oo shit thats the cartoon i LOVEDD when i was a kid..  just felt like bringing up so did ROFL lolzz sorry i am acting like crazy coz m drinking a green tea which my mom forced me too n its horribleee DeadLOL

Anywayss * gets serious*

Hellowww everyone.. welcome to my 4th shop !! Shocked Shocked 

OMGGG did i just say 4th ???? Shocked Shocked dudeee that was fast Shocked
SO yaaa i finallyyy opened it after 3 weeksss ROFL
some of my frens have been threatening me to open this onee *looks at Anji*ROFL

Link to my 1st Shop
Link to my 2nd Shop
Link to my 3rd Shop

Well i have reached this spot n its all thanx to u guyss who have alwaysss supported me, loved me + my creationss and appreciated them with their lovelyy and heart-winning comments Embarrassed Embarrassed
Love u alll Hug
Seriouslyyy thankyouu soo muchhh  guysHug

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So ya lets talk about the history behind this PSD name Cool
Once upon a time there were 2 angels names PS & DS Shocked i was soo blessed to meet them and they became the most preciouss treasure of my lifee Heart they called me PB & SP which is one of the adorablest nicknamee i have got so far Embarrassed Embarrassed They love me sooo much and so do I .. So one day PS aka Mimi told me to open a shop n she kinda ahem ahem.. blackmailed me ErmmROFL therefore i DID Big smile.. n nowww u can seee how happy i am to have been meet u guyss and am totallu OBSESSED with siggy making especially during eggjams Big smileROFLROFL

Therefore, no matter how many shops i oepn in my life They will alwayss be called PSD adda as its dedicated to my 2 angels HugHugHug

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been inspired by manyyy siggy makers out there Clap no matter if they are pro or beginners .. working hard is wat i have learnt from them Big smile 
However, Diya ( i think she has left IF), Jenny & Kiru are my MAIN inspirationsApprove 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Being a siggy maker myself, there are MANY people out there who alwayss amaze me and leave me speechless with their mindblowingg creationsss Clap Clap
These people are
PS ( yup my very own doll. she is the most creative person i HAVE everrr Seen in my lifee .. honestlyy Clap Clap), RV ( dudeee she is realliii good especially when she is bored ROFL her simple use of texture makes everythingg look WAAAH !! LOL),Muahah aka Jia ( guyss let me tell u when it comes to vid avi she justt rockss it outWink  especially Gunji aviss hayeee Blushing), Paru & Aahu ( these 2 are my MJHT buddiess Cool. they are awesomee so are their creations aswell.. i wonder how they manage to get successful in every experiment of their siggies Shocked they keep getting better and better !! i realli look up to u guyss yarr Smile), Jenny ( just like we all knoww yup she is our very own Jen .. she is AMAZINGGG StarStarStar), Ayeshu ( no matter how much i loveee everyone's siggy but she has got the most adorableee siggies in this worldd Embarrassed. the colourful and small- sized font she used areee the BESTTT Heart), Zunni ( she is my pudding girl LOL let me tell u .. she has improved ALOTTT.. gawdd her creations are jawdropping yarrr Shocked), Fary ( maybe u dont know me but i am ur regular shop stalker ROFLROFL ur creations are simple yet stunninggg Thumbs Up), Kiru & Rohi ( they are outstanding and can blend the pics with the texture in an amazingg way ShockedClapClap), Mehwi ( she is like A + in effect and creativeness Wink)
Reeno, Anshu, Aisho, Yamz, Ragz, Anki, Niky,Chaddu, Varshu,Siddhi, Pri, Janu,Rachu, Sharo, Guddi, Vinu, Wasu, Sano, Kaju, Rida and the list keeps getting longer n longer
u guyss are AWESOMEEE Clap Clap Clap   !!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As u all may know when the title has (C) its closed and when it says (O) its open :)

Ruless timeee yeahhh CoolLOL
let me do it quick
*copy and paste*ROFLROFL
 1. 1 request per person. I can make banners aswell
 2. lemme know if u want a non animated avi with it or not.
3.U can provide many pics u want but make sure they r not too small to be used.
4. if possible please provide a better quality of pics.. it will result in a gud siggy Smile 
5. Tell me any text u want me to write in that siggy, avis or banners
6.Its ur choice if u want to use it or not but pliz leave behind some comments so that i can know u liked it or not =D
7.If its some surpirse siggies for eg. any b.day siggies or imp siggies u can pm them to me

Edited by yulZ - 11 November 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

only-maya-nikki-Chotii-Sky-lilindiangurl13momentsofme.karishma23x..Anki..xlola610--Divzfan--whoa..* ~ Roshni ~ *Beet-Ravjot-Sano88cityoflightssofiaaax.iwantitallAASUS-.Aphrodite.-Mariaa.RD-nautankidollz-pinky_blueskiesitsAish-Hoor--krazyriya-Rohini.stardangerouzIshk.AS..SanzPaRudholicsallu_lover~*Mehwish*~HeavenlyBliss.mishti_17..-Jia-....RamKiJanaki..kavya.bMeriAashiqui.ZoobiDoobiserendipity.YuNa4ever

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Screw u TP :( I deleted everything coz TP was pissing me off :(

Edited by yulZ - 13 March 2011 at 6:55pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki--Sky-Chotiililindiangurl13momentsofme.karishma23cityoflightsSano88-Hoor--nautankidollz-Siddhi_itsAishisomersChandni-iwantitall-Aliya-dangerouzIshk.sofiaaax.Mariaa.RDmishti_17..RamKiJanaki..AS..kavya.b.PINK.~*Mehwish*~sallu_loverHeavenlyBliss.serendipity.MeriAashiqui.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

same like above :(arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

Edited by yulZ - 13 March 2011 at 6:55pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sky-Chotiililindiangurl13momentsofme.natashukarishma23x..Anki..xBeetlola610Lavender21cityoflights-Ravjot-Sano88-Hoor-Chandni-dangerouzIshk.itsAish-nautankidollz-Siddhi_isomerssofiaaax.iwantitallMariaa.RDmishti_17..-Jia-..kavya.b.PINK...RamKiJanaki..AS..-Fatima-sallu_loverHeavenlyBliss.serendipity.MeriAashiqui.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

If u want to u get a pm whenever i update then please press the like button :)

INDEX

pg1- maneet, gunji, sammy, mayur, abhiya,shanak, taanu,nupz

pg 7- birthday update for Aisho

pg14- mayur, sajan, robindo, KHNH

pg22- KKHH,AA,Maneet
pg28- requests and day posts
pg35- reqs and SaJan, Gunji + sammy
PG43-GURMINA, Maneet,sajan
pg46- Anushka and BBB
pg 49- MN, Sanaya, mohit, arjun
PG54- Sanaya, arhi, anushka 
pg59- sallu bhai, sonam, mausam, mohit
pg64- ArHi, mausam,gurmina
pg67- sajan
pg71- aish bday special
pg76- Sanaya bday special
pg106-arhi, sajan, gurti,kareena
pg109- mohit, Sajan, Arhi, mytho, harman
pg115- arhi,jeevi,gurti
pg-121: arhi
pg-128: arhi
pg-137: arhi and monaya
pg-140: sarun, gurmina,humsafar,additi
pg:143- arhi, DD, GuRti

Edited by yulZ - 11 November 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-..Sana...-Sky-Chotiililindiangurl13momentsofme.saniya.xBeetlola610karishma23Lavender21x..Anki..x-Ravjot-cityoflightsSano88-Hoor-dangerouzIshk.Chandni-Siddhi_-nautankidollz-itsAishsofiaaax.iwantitallAASUS-.Aphrodite.-beintehaa.mishti_17..-Jia-...PINK.kavya.b..RamKiJanaki..-Fatima-AS..~*Mehwish*~sallu_loverserendipity.MeriAashiqui.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

res ;P

OMG PB. YOU DID NOT JUST OPEN A NEW SHOP.

RESERVED [LOL I'm so violating my rights doing this.]

Anji's msg
"My words will fail..
Your siggies touch my soul!
Made my life feel so whole..
Your poems brightens up my corners!!
They bring to life vision of dreamers..
Thank you for being my friend!!
Hoping, the connections never end.."
HugHug
A Small Token Fr Conveying Ma Wishes! :

Ur Bestie..
ANJALI

Edited by yulZ - 15 November 2010 at 12:42pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-Chotiililindiangurl13momentsofme.Lavender21Sano88sofiaaax.itsAishMariaa.RD~*Mehwish*~..RamKiJanaki...PINK.AS..-Fatima-..-Jia-..MeriAashiqui.serendipity.

dangerouzIshk. IF-Sizzlerz
dangerouzIshk.
dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Edited*

DEAR MR.SIDHANT RAM LAL PANDEY,
IT HAS BEEN REALLY LONG LONG LONG LONG LONGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME SINCE WE TALKEDStern Smile
anywayz i'll complain to u about that laterROFL
SO as i waz saying ur shop..wats this yaar...since wen did u become a dog?and u didnt even tell me?OuchROFLROFLROFLjks..u were suppose to make a tarzuu entry..u better make one next timeROFLanywayz i luv this entry too..really CREATIVE and cuteROFLreally adorable banner=)
and u put my name in that listShockedso sweet of u yaar
The update is mindblowing as always..u know one thing i notice about ur sig..no matter how bad the quality of pics is..they always luk HQ in ur sigs and that amazes meROFLROFL
luv UR gunji sigs..really adorable like her
LOL..the DABANG sigs rockk..salman craked me up with his dancing in that movie..best dancing everROFLROFLROFL
abhiya ones are just stuning..love the styless..tanu ones are superb..u watch that drama?
OMG maneet..my favDay Dreamingi love the first sig the mostt rest are also gudEmbarrassed
the reqs are awesome
AND the sigs u made for everyone..OMG that is really something special that anyone has ever done..i can imagine how long that would have took u..plus stalking everyoneROFLROFLu should have told me..i would have stalked them for u..am an expert in itCoolROFLROFLROFLROFLjks
i LOVE all the sigs..they r really really mindblowing and OMG mine is awesomeDay Dreamingthank  usoo much tarzuu..that realy means alotHug

OHHH SHOOT..I FORGOT TO CONGRAGULATE UShocked
Congratz tarzuu on ur 4th shop..keep rocking with ur stunning work as always and ur shops will flyyyyyyy=)

Edited by -Zunni- - 15 November 2010 at 3:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
reserved
Edited
firstly Congratz on new gall wish u make many many more Hug

OMG OMG u made me speechless thanku thank u thank u sooooooooooooo much bhai gosh u can't even imagine hw much me is happy & pleasured to see this siggy me loved it sooooooooooo much thanks again u r my bestest IF bhai.
now whole update is damn stunning me always love urs work its just always damn splendid urs work is so unique & yet so elegant whatever u made that always become perfect.
aaw soooooooooo cute sajan stuff they both r really adorable love their proposal was amazing & gunajn ones r damn gorgeous she is really looking v pretty love this one the most

samrat & molan ones r fab & mayur & rati ones r haaye shooooo shweet ufff abhiya ones r damn stunning they r amazing beyond words this one is looking so eternal

me is not fan of tani anurag but their stuff is just fabulous & maaneet & gurti ones r superb & shanak ones r cutie pie.
awesome work
luv
Fatima
p.s:phew u knw me suck at long comments so me think this much is enough b/w me chorify urs aqua blue coz its also my fav Embarrassed

Edited by -fsn- - 15 November 2010 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart 
                                                                  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

EDITED

FIRST SIDZIIIBig smile
CONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ON NEW GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

HOPE U OPEN MANYYYY MANYYYYYY
MANYYYYYYYYYY
MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MOREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP DA STUNNING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
LOVE UR DOG SIGG TOO CUTE Wink

AWESOME UPDATE SIDZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
SAJAN SIGGS ARE GR8TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!StarStarStar
GUNJAN SIGGS ARE GORGOEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAVED!!!!Big smile
SAMRAT SIGGS ARE HOTTTT!!!!!OMG LOVED DA LAST SIGGG
WITH SALMAN ;P SAVED =DTongueBig smile
MAYUR SIGGG IS FABB!!!ClapClapStarStar
NUPUR SIGG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!Big smileStarStar
OMG ABHIYA ONESSSSSSSSSSSS .......ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
ARE OUT OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
SAVED ALLLLL WILL USE SOOON ;P OMG TOO GOOODBig smile
I CANT STOP STARING AT THEM SIDZIII WHAT HAVEU DONE SOME
MAGIC ON MEEEEELOL REALLY YAARRR TOOO GOODBig smile
IM SOOO LOVING THEM =DBig smile
TAANU SIGGGS ARE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVED ALL =DStarStarStarStarStarStar
MANEET AND GURTI ONES ARE ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!SAVED ALLLL!StarStarStarStar
SHANAK SIGG IS BRILL =D StarClapClap
RAGZ&YAMZ AND THE REQ ARE SOOO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapStarStarStar

LOL SIDZII IM RUNNING OUT OF WORDS LOL;P TOOO GOOOOD YAAR =DStar
AND THE SPECAIL SECTION IS SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEETTTTT SIDZIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
YAAR U NO U DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE ME A GIFT Wink
ITS REALLY SWEET SIDZI Big smile
U MEAN A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTT TOOO ME SIDZI U NO IT NA ;D
Big smileHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

KEEP UP DA OUTSTANDIING WORKKKKKKKKKKKK =D

TAKECARE
LOVEYOU
SOFIA
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS. QUITE LONG NA LOLLOLAlso thought u decorate it a littleWinkLOL

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart 

Edited by -Sofia- - 14 November 2010 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ~*Mehwish*~

Go to top