Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
btw guys do u know Dhriti is now coming in Mata ki Chawki as Maa Durga and Krishna both
i'll post some pics

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question about Mytho Shows (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
who played 'sugreeva' in Ramanand sagar's first ramayan?

Do he played some other roles in any other shows? What is he doing now?

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
There was a B. R. Chopra's Ramayan which cast the same guy who played Krishna in B. R. Chopra's Mahabharat (Nitish Baradwaj?) as Ram. It was nice in a some ways but as usual there are gaping holes. The only thing I found unnatural in that was Ram felt like Krishna - I am not criticising and its just my opinion. Also, the person who played Kaushalya in the NDTV Ramayan played one of Sita's sisters - Urmila or Mandvi - I forgot which one. Ram's brothers have done an excellent job. The one who plays Lord Shiva in NDTV Ramayan played Shathrugan here.

About Jai Hanuman (Sanjay Khan's, I think) - it was really good and brought into light many new stories unheard / unseen before. The thing about Jai Hanuman is that it was more of a drama than a serial.Yet, it was good and it focused mainly on Hanuman. The beauty is that they did not omit other stories just because the title was 'Jai Hanuman'.

All of these serials are available in DVDs/CDs. The episodes are available in youtube as well - not sure of B. R. Chopra's Ramayan, though.

By the way,  has anyone watched the newly released animation movie - 'Ramayan - The Epic'? I am waiting to see it - its trailer was too impressive.

Edited by Vibhishna - 19 November 2010 at 4:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
^^ Thank you for replying, it was great reading it Smile I am also interested in watching Sanjay Khan's Jai Hanuman, glad to know you liked it Big smile
And I haven't seen the Ramayan movie trailer yet...but thanks for the info!

Edited by LOLAnisha - 19 November 2010 at 7:53pm

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I would recommend watching Jai Ganga Maiyya. Here's the first video, uploaded by sikanderhyut on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S5hTpBdCy4&feature=related It is a very old show, so you might not like it at first but give it a try.

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

^^ Thank you for replying, it was great reading it Smile I am also interested in watching Sanjay Khan's Jai Hanuman, glad to know you liked it Big smile
And I haven't seen the Ramayan movie trailer yet...but thanks for the info!

The trailers, promos and other videos can be found in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Ramayana+the+epic+&aq=f

I hope you enjoy them as well.

Edited by Vibhishna - 28 November 2010 at 10:21am

Vishakha_Sakhi

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
the serial maa is also on youtube and vishwamitra is also a good serial. 

personally i would like 2 see mahabharat katha(the sequel of br chopra's mahabharat) 

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
there is another serial it is called raavan which aired on zee tv some years ago it is online too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.