Page 3 Page 4

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

I heard Meera was good =)
I did too, gonna watch it :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question about Mytho Shows (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Me too =) But help me with the translations, will you? LOL

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Me too =) But help me with the translations, will you? LOL
Sure Smile 
You should also see Meera the movie...it's Hindi and old but it's really good and stays true to the plot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
^ Okay, I'll try to find that online :) And no worries. I really like old movies.

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Yeps that Meera movie's nice, esp the music... can be seen here but without subtitles Disapprove http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2ZtpHGCRc

This one's another Meera movie, made a bit later - late 80s or early 90s - and it's really sweet, I liked it... the dude towards the beginning is our RS Ramayan's Vashisht!! - but alas, this one isn't subtitled either... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSNZc8wzHJY

And my fav has to be Shirdi Ke Saibaba - that same actor I just mentioned, Sudhir Dalvi, is the one playing Baba... and it has gotta be one of my most watched movies cuz my family has a lot of faith in Baba... and... it HAS SUBTITLES!!!!

As for shows... let me get back to ya Big smile

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
^^ Yay, thanks for the post Loli Big smile Gonna watch them Smile And thanks, can't wait to see which other cool mytho shows you find Smile

Edited by LOLAnisha - 14 November 2010 at 5:39pm

lola610

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

This is what I haven't watched:
-Jai Shri Hanuman
-Meera
-Anand Sagar's Ramayan
-Bal Krishna

Is there any other mytho shows you'd recommend? There's Jai Shri Krishna which came on colors and which is not on your list. Or was Jai Shri Hanuman what you meant?LOL
Do you know which ones are available on DVD? I would try and view them on the computer although it's not my first preference.Anand Sagar's Ramayan came on DVD, and you can find it for cheap on www.shoppingonlineindia.come. No other show you listed came on DVD yet. 
And specifically about Bal Krishna (which is by one of the Sagars as well), does it cover only Krishna's childhood? Oh, that is prob what you meant by JSK.LOL It covers up till Uddhav, but the Uddhav track was cut short by the Sagars because Colors forced them to end the show quickly, so they had to make up some kind of ending which did not tie into the story, but the ending was cute nonetheless. Or does it also encompass his teenage and adult life? It covers his teenage life, but not adult.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610...PARiNA...

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
There's also Mahima Shani Dev Ki (I think on NDTV Imagine, not sure though), it's pretty good. And there was also Colors' Mahavir Hanuman, but it was very boring and twisted the story waaaaay beyond the other new mythos (and the sets were gloomy and depressing), and it was not very interesting either, so don't recommend it.Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.