Gunahon Ka Devta

Country & Language-GKD is I'national!!Updated Pg18 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 22

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emina

Originally posted by remosalsa

@Emina...............wow, we r almost near byLOL, we both from coastal regionsHeart, beaches & lots of fishes{if u eatLOL}Heart
yaa, UP lingo is just coolCool
Ya beaches and lots of fishesLOL
i miss these 2 things most here in TorontoCryCryCryLOL, first of all no beaches hereAngryAngryLOL, & top of it all frozen tasteless fishAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Country & Language-GKD is I'national!!Updated Pg18 (Page 8)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

emina

Goldie

emina

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

@Emina...............wow, we r almost near byLOL, we both from coastal regionsHeart, beaches & lots of fishes{if u eatLOL}Heart
yaa, UP lingo is just coolCool
Ya beaches and lots of fishesLOL
i miss these 2 things most here in TorontoLOL, first of all no beaches hereAngryAngryLOL, & top of it all frozen tasteless fishLOL
Oh thats bad.. Right now i am in bangalore so no beach for me eitherUnhappy. Fishes are ok thoughLOL.. But i do visit Mangalore once in few months.. Any plans of coming to India?Embarrassed

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
ho who else is frm mumbai apart frm me and prash?

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Oh thats bad.. Right now i am in bangalore so no beach for me eitherUnhappy. Fishes are ok thoughLOL.. But i do visit Mangalore once in few months.. Any plans of coming to India?Embarrassed
Yaa, very badCryCry, for fish lovers like usCryLOLLOL

Ohh, blore another cool placeEmbarrassed, i never visited it properlyLOLLOL, only went to its international airportLOL, old oneLOL, as new was not constructed that timeOuchLOL
to catch Flight to ParisLOL, to come here to TorontoLOL

so nice u can atleast visitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, for me its been 3 yrsShockedCry, i didn't visit India at allCry, planning for next yrBig smile, have to see, how it goesSmile

emina

Goldie

emina

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Yaa, very badCryCry, for fish lovers like usCryLOLLOL

Ohh, blore another cool placeEmbarrassed, i never visited it properlyLOLLOL, only went to its international airportLOL, old oneLOL, as new was not constructed that timeOuchLOL
to catch Flight to ParisLOL, to come here to TorontoLOL

so nice u can atleast visitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, for me its been 3 yrsShockedCry, i didn't visit India at allCry, planning for next yrBig smile, have to see, how it goesSmile
Ya B'lore is good.. Love the weather here. Not too cold, not too hot, its just right for meSmile.. 3 years is  long time!! Come here for visit as soon as youHug..

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Ya B'lore is good.. Love the weather here. Not too cold, not too hot, its just right for meSmile.. 3 years is  long time!! Come here for visit as soon as youHug..
yaa, last week, 2 friends, came frm B'loreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, they were telling, good wheatherEmbarrassed, & did lots of shooping too it seemsCryLOL, i am so jealous of themCryLOLLOL

yaa, 3 yrs is much long gapAngryAngry, yaa, i need to visit my home soonHugEmbarrassed

emina

Goldie

emina

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

yaa, last week, 2 friends, came frm B'loreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, they were telling, good wheatherEmbarrassed, & did lots of shooping too it seemsCryLOL, i am so jealous of themCryLOLLOL

yaa, 3 yrs is much long gapAngryAngry, yaa, i need to visit my home soonHugEmbarrassed
Ok I ll be waiting near the beachHug.. I got to go now.. It was nice chatting with you.. bye byeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Bye EminaHug, same here too, nice chatting to u tooHug, yaa, we will meet on beachCool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.