Gunahon Ka Devta

Country & Language-GKD is I'national!!Updated Pg18 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 22

Suhana6

Goldie

Suhana6

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
emina and cb di:.............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i knew it was silly....

u wont believe but this show got me so additcted to its lingo, that everyday i use one or the other dailogue in one or the other situation,,,,,,,,except my mom, evryone else look at me clueless,,,,,,,,like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Country & Language-GKD is I'national!!Updated Pg18 (Page 7)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

emina

Goldie

emina

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

emina and cb di:.............ROFL i knew it was silly....

u wont believe but this show got me so additcted to its lingo, that everyday i use one or the other dailogue in one or the other situation,,,,,,,,except my mom, evryone else look at me clueless,,,,,,,,like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????????
You are right Sunaha this lingo is addictive.. And like i said before when we use this lingo and speak even simple conversation becomes so much funDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
heyyy guys..
nice 2 knw abt u all...HugHug

my frendz nd i speak this lingo almost evrytym..(nt boys though, they think v had gone mad)
v all r addictd....nd bcaz of me ....even they hav started watching gkd....
nd all love it...
v discuss it over d phone abt d epi...all hav gone crazy abt aviDay Dreaming

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Ohh, these weekends kept me so busyConfused, that i didn't see this thread at allUnhappy

& wow, here so many r frm KarnatakaHeart, my hometown & birthplaceEmbarrassed
But i stay here in Toronto, CanadaSleepyLOL

well, like here, i too know many lingo hehe

well, actually I am frm Coastal karnataka, frm KarwarEmbarrassed

i speak, Konkani, Kannada, hindi, english

but i understand, Punjabi, Marathi, now with movies,Wink, with eng subs LOL  i can understand, 50% TamilLOL, & 40% Telugu tooLOL
i want to understand, these lingo, fullyWink, as some of our friends speak these telugu lingo, & i stay thr all confusedConfused, they don't even translate meAngry, so i don't know, if they say bad to me alsoLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniVistaa

emina

Goldie

emina

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Ohh, these weekends kept me so busyConfused, that i didn't see this thread at allUnhappy

& wow, here so many r frm KarnatakaHeart, my hometown & birthplaceEmbarrassed
But i stay here in Toronto, CanadaSleepyLOL

well, like here, i too know many lingo hehe

well, actually I am frm Coastal karnataka, frm KarwarEmbarrassed

i speak, Konkani, Kannada, hindi, english

but i understand, Punjabi, Marathi, now with movies,Wink, with eng subs LOL  i can understand, 50% TamilLOL, & 40% Telugu tooLOL
i want to understand, these lingo, fullyWink, as some of our friends speak these telugu lingo, & i stay thr all confusedConfused, they don't even translate meAngry, so i don't know, if they say bad to me alsoLOL
Hey Ashu you too from Karnataka.. Thats coolSmile.. I am from mangalore.. I also watch japanese and korean and taiwanese serials, of course with subtitles. Do understand them a little but this UP lingo is something different. I just love it maybe its because of AviEmbarrassed

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@Emina...............wow, we r almost near byLOL, we both from coastal regionsHeart, beaches & lots of fishes{if u eatLOL}Heart
yaa, UP lingo is just coolCool

emina

Goldie

emina

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

@Emina...............wow, we r almost near byLOL, we both from coastal regionsHeart, beaches & lots of fishes{if u eatLOL}Heart
yaa, UP lingo is just coolCool
Ya beaches and lots of fishesLOL

komalSingh

komalSingh

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

</div>
<div>

@Swati, PrashHugthank you sweetiesSmile

@jineejiggs (sorry don't know your nameEmbarrassed)....you are very welcome. Wow, trilingualBig smile

@Hey Elle, welcome to the forumBig smileSo you lived in Kanpur? Very close to hamara LucknowWink....strange na, how Hindi is spoken in so many dialects, each having certain expressions and lilts that are peculiar to them.

@Soan: Unity in diversity indeedSmileSmileWow, so many languagesClap.......you prob don't feel too homesick in Chicago, given the huge Indian population thereSmile. Welcome to the forum.

@Sia, : You're welcome and so glad that you posted ......Hug...great strategy.......as a kid I used to think, like an ignorant north indian, that tamil, telegu, kannada, malayalam, tulu were more or less dialects of the same language......LOLLearned better when we visited South IndiaWinkGreat strategy!!

@Komal: welcome dear and you are hereby appointed the go to person when in doubt about BJ's dialogues,as you are from that regionLOLSo glad that you posted.

@Emina: you are welcome dear.....wow, you guys are awesome!!Smile

hey thanks n wld love 2 do that hahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa-Prashu-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.