Gunahon Ka Devta

   

Country & Language-GKD is I'national!!Updated Pg18 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 22

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005

Posts: 22107

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
mumbai mein rah ke mujhe bhi marathi nahi aati

i can understand a bit  but speaking is useless

and sia and all of u

wud u belive in the inital stages of avdesh entry and all that

i picked few words and then i had sent mail to my group of friends using all bhaiya language

and they laugh like anything

even one day when i was comin bck from work and in auto
i had to tell driver to turn left

and i told him bhaiyaji leftwa chalein

hahahahahahahahaha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Country & Language-GKD is I'national!!Updated Pg18 (Page 6)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sia-

Goldie

-sia-

Joined: 30 October 2010

Posts: 1618

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

mumbai mein rah ke mujhe bhi marathi nahi aati

i can understand a bit  but speaking is useless

and sia and all of u

wud u belive in the inital stages of avdesh entry and all that

i picked few words and then i had sent mail to my group of friends using all bhaiya language

and they laugh like anything

even one day when i was comin bck from work and in auto
i had to tell driver to turn left

and i told him bhaiyaji leftwa chalein

hahahahahahahahaha

dat's gr8 di....writing in bhaiyajji lingo for friends...LOL i must also try it on ma fnds..they're surely gonna go Shocked LOL it's actually fun speaking in a different dialect!!!! Cool  " bhaiyaji leftwa chalein" LOLLOL

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005

Posts: 22107

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
it was hilarious and the auto wala looking at me in funny way

and i looked stern and told him left jaana hai

i m sure he must be smiling inside  hahahhaa

-sia-

Goldie

-sia-

Joined: 30 October 2010

Posts: 1618

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

it was hilarious and the auto wala looking at me in funny way

and i looked stern and told him left jaana hai

i m sure he must be smiling inside  hahahhaa

LOL  LOL  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Suhana6

Goldie

Suhana6

Joined: 22 October 2010

Posts: 1040

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Tnxxxx 4 a truly gud tread vista........ i am anusha from andhra pradesh,,,,,,i can speak, read nd write english, hindi and telugu, understand a bit of tamil,,,,,,,,
now currently in love with this up language.......

wellllll, its truly unity in diversityCool..........

@ sia and emina:..........even my mom thinks i am gone mad......in one of our recent convo,, i said " Khahey amma, ithna tensionay main a jathi ho"

and she burst out in laughter............

welcome ellee..........Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa

-sia-

Goldie

-sia-

Joined: 30 October 2010

Posts: 1618

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

Tnxxxx 4 a truly gud tread vista........ i am anusha from andhra pradesh,,,,,,i can speak, read nd write english, hindi and telugu, understand a bit of tamil,,,,,,,,
now currently in love with this up language.......

wellllll, its truly unity in diversityCool..........

@ sia and emina:..........even my mom thinks i am gone mad......in one of our recent convo,, i said " Khahey amma, ithna tensionay main a jathi ho"

and she burst out in laughter............

welcome ellee..........Big smile

" Khahey amma, ithna tensionay main a jathi ho" hilarious dat u told it to ur mother...no wonder she burst out laughing!!! LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

emina

Goldie

emina

Joined: 25 October 2010

Posts: 1136

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
@CB: I cant belive you spoke to autowala like thatROFL

@Sunaha: " Khahey amma, ithna tensionay main a jathi ho"ROFL. Aise baat karogi toh aur bhi tensionwa mein aajayengi

@Sia: Poor bro of ours. They are caught in our madnessLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005

Posts: 22107

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
emina thankfully i dont speak like that at home

but a friend of mine i call  him babuaji and he goes what why r u calling me babuaji

hahahahahaha

yahan auto walas r mainly from UP bihar

so we call them bhaiyaji only

and that amma wala  thing haha too good yaar

my friends to were shaking thier head and cudnt match upto my lingo hahaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.