Fan Fictions

DILL KA BANDHAN AR FF inst page 139 17.Feb.14 (Page 130)

Post Reply New Post

Page 130 of 144

--Orchids--

IF-Rockerz

--Orchids--

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Princess di..  Smile
sooo sweet...
par AR kab confess karenge??
abhi toh arsa ho gaya.. aab toh confession banta hi banta hain..
plshh sab thik kar do,na??
plshhh...
abhi next update thoda jaldi plsh..
aap bahot wait karwate ho... Cry
waiting impatiently..

love u di..
t.c.. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desir

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DILL KA BANDHAN AR FF inst page 139 17.Feb.14 (Page 130)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetkajen

Groupbie

sweetkajen

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
plz update niki

desir

sweetgirl555

sweetgirl555

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
plz plz plz update
waiting

desir

punnaanchal

punnaanchal

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Nice

desir

jain92

Goldie

jain92

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update

Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update

Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update

Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update

Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update

Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update

Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update

Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update
Update update
I want update

desir

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged

harini19,  dmglover143,  peachgirl

naina.d,  tv05,  cuteshikha,  

sweetgirl555,  sweetkajen,  Gudduluvs

aar123,  -AK-,  kunabz,  

destinationn,  susi,  swarobi1

ashwini16,  sakshilksg,  Ar_Asyafan,

armaanriddima,  teja0102..,  True_KaJenian,

Fimmy,  blessed4,  Luvforever,  

KaJen_addictionpinky.padda,  helen_of_troy,

prachi_mjht,  DRarmaanfan,  -Prithi-

_JeN-DesIrE_,  AR_LOVERAMMY12,

freya123,  jiyaa_m,  sweetdesire,  

crazy4KASH_AR

thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement and appericiation

with lots of love and regards

nikita

Edited by desir - 08 July 2013 at 11:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

helen_of_troycrazy4KASH_AR

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Dill Ka Bandhan

AR FF

Part 51

Part 51-Feeling His Wound                                                 

And as tears rolled on her cheeks armaan did not knows what to do and the next moment his fingers were on her cheeks how much they got angry with her but he always loved her so much and can not see the tears in her eyes and she just looked at him with tears swimming in her eyes as he wiped her tears and she immediately hugged him engulfed her face deep in his chest and armaan sighed and just not in a second caressed her back engulfed his arms around her back at her chest while riddhima is holding armaan's te-shirt in her tiny fists and armaan feels his te shirt getiing soaked with her tears  but is that actually his fault this does not happened before when they are friends whenever he ask her problem she always with some nothing happened talks finally blurted all the things but this times after their wediing she keeps on pushing him away from herself and this pissed him more with wedding their relation will got strong only not the weakned one as now they can share everything as after all they are now in that closed relation where they can share each and everything but when riddhima did not tell him the reason of her pain he feels just hurts as he will not able to lessen her pain and that's thing leads him to say all those things that and to be very honest with this incidence he do feels that he somewhere star losing his friend riddhima and he can not afford to lose her as if he loved riddhima so much but at the same times he has his best relation in her as his best friend he can tell her anything her best friend who can even reads her silence too and he too can reads her silence and that's how he knows something is wrong with her and he just wants to knows that thing as he knows that this surely has related to today's incident and moreover her silence and his love his heart tells him that this is damn related to HIM only and this makes him worried for her very much and his trance breaks with as he feels riddhima's muffled cries over his chest as she didn't detangled him from his arms and then only suddenly he finds her speaking against his chest as he heard her slolwly

Ri:''nahin armaan aisaa nahin hain please tum 1 baar merii baat samjhane kii koshish karoo naa please armaan naa''

And armaan just caressed her hairs and the slowly detangled her from himself though she did not wants to but still armaan did that and then wiped her tears which were still in her eyes and then cupped her face in his warm palms making her looked at him as she looked at him with her big green emerald eyes armaan firstly slowly leaned closer and pecked her forhead a little making her closed her eyes with so much care and all with his kiss she just feels love from him only and then he

Ar:''riddhima tum mujhe bata sakti ho sab riddhima hum saathi hain riddhima jeevan saathi aur tum merii sabse pyaari dost ho riddhima sabse pyaar rishta merii zindagi ka jo mere liyye jo bhi karta hain bina kisii expectation ke karta hain mera khoobsoorat rishta ho tum aisaa rishte jise main kisii bhi keemat par nahin khona chahta hun tou aapnein armaan ko tou batao''

He said with so much emotions and honesty in his eyes looking deep in her green almond eyes and riddhima looked in his eyes too with her cheeks cupped by him as he keeps on looking at her with so much intensity that for a moment riddhima shivered even seeing him having so much for her care, his determination his passion and more emotions which he tried to convey to him as she saw a hope in his eyes too for hearing the truth from her and she knows she wants to tell him too she looked him

Ar:''basket please''

And that's it her damns breaks hearing that sweet soft words from his mouth and she just hugged him tighter breaking into sobs as she finally let out what's bothering him and armaan is shocked hearing her words he never thinks that she is quite for this reason all just he thinks that she is angrier with him because of his wound and because he did not tells him but he is shocked to limits when he gets to knows that he is not at all the reason all she is blaming herself only he is shocked hearing his words

Ri:''nahin armaan main bahut boori hun naa merii vajah se mere armaan ko kitni chot lagii mere kaaran mere armaan ke haath meiin itnaa bada ghavv (wound) ho gayya mere kaaran mere armaan ko kitna dard hua naa main tou bahut boori hun armaan bahut boori hun merii tumse shaadi hui armaan mujhe tou tumhara khayal bhi nahin rakhna aata naa dhangg se main tou jaan bhi nahin paayi kii mere armaan ko kitni lagii hain aur tum poora din akele hii saara dard sehte rahein armaan mujhe tou kuch bhi nahin aata naa armaan sachii meiin main bahut boori hun mere kaaran hii tumhe oos vivek se jhaga karna pada tumhe main bahut boori hun armaan jab se tumhare pas ayi hun tumhe sirff dard hii detii ayi hun armaan dekho kitna hurt kiyya naa maine aaj bhi tumhe jabki tum tou mujhse merii hii pareshani kaa kaaran pooch rahein the armaan main bahut hii boori hun armaan mujhe tou kuch bhi nahin ata naa armaan kuch bhi nahin main ek achi wife nahin ban paayi naa armaan naa tumhara dhang se dhayan rakh paati hun, naa tumhe samajh paati hun main theek se kitni boori hun aur merii vajah se tumhe dard bhi sehna padta hain main tou bahut hii boori hun tabhie mujhe lagta tha kii mujhe kuch nahin aayega shaadi kee baad mujhe compromise karna padega par tumse shaadi hui tou laga kii mujhe compromise nahin karna padega kyunki tum tou mereBest Friend ho lekin dekho main yahan bhi fail ho gayyi mujhe kuch nahin aata armaan naa hii kuch aayega tumne galti kar lii naa armaan mujhse shaadi karke maine aapnein saath saath tumhe bhi mushkilon meiin daal diyya armaan mujhse nahin hoga armaan maine tumhari saari zindagi kharab kar dii aur tumhara pehle pyaar''

But now armaan just detangled herself from himself and shushed her by putting his hand on her lips preventing her to shut her mouth and riddhima looked at him with red eyes and armaan saw that horrible tears flowing on her cheeks and his heart clenched in pain seeing her and her words makes him angrier too but now he can understands her she is his riddhima and she can behave like this only not even thinking what she is speaking and when it comes to him very tough to handle her and today too she took all the blame on herself because of that jerk vivek she feels she is because of her only he is injured but what she did not thinks that what he did because of his wife for his riddhima for his love and he will do this only for her and he has to saved her diginity off course now all his rights on her and he takes the vow in their wedding too that he will protect her at any cost and he will never takes his step back from his vow and then he just nodded his head in ''no'' saying her not to cries and he wiped her tears and then finally caressed her cheeks making her looked at him off course and riddhima was about to speaks anything but armaan again nodded his head in ''no'' preventing her to keeps quiet and then he   just comes closer to her as he smiled and then he starts

Ri:''armaan main''

Armaan again nodded his head in ''no'' and then he pulled her towards himself with his hand and then he makes her sit on the bed and riddhima quietly sat there and armaan holds her hands in his and then he slowly and softly

Ar:''merii baat dhayan se soono basket tum bilkul bhi boori nahin ho aur tum bahut bahut achii ho riddhima aur aaj jo bhii maine kiyya vo maine aapni riddhima aapni biwii ke liyye kiyya basket aur mere pas iskaa poora haq hain basket kii main aapni khilaf 1 bhi words bhi naa soono riddhima aur riddhima aagar mere pas yeh haq naa bhi hota naa tou bhi main aisaa hii karta mere jeete jii merii basket kii taraf koi aankh oothakar dekh bhi nahin sakta tou main kaise kisii ko ooske bare meiin kuch sun sakta hun aur aab tum merii ho merii Riddhima Armaan Mallik (he said while just pointing to her Mangalsutra) tou main kisii ko bhi yeh haq nahin den sakta kii koi tumhare bare meiin aisaa ghatiya bole aur riddhima tum mera haq mujhse nahin cheen sakti tumhare saath rehne kaa haq chenene ka main kisii ko nahin doonga kisii ko bhi nahin doonga riddhima aainda se aisaa sochna bhi mat kii tumhare kaaran aisaa kuch hua hain kyunki tumhare kaaran aisaa kuch nahin hua hain kyunki tum merii biwi ho aur  maine kuch bhi tumhare liyye nahin kiyya riddhima maine jo kiyya Riddhima Armaan Mallik ke liyye kiyya hain aur tum koi nahin hotii mujhe aapne liyye kuch karne kee liyye roukne vaali samjhi tum basket riddhima so no aanson''

He said while wiping her tears but riddhima after seeing today's incident and the memories of that media she is

Ri:''nahin armaan tum samjah kyoon nahin rahein ho armaan main galat hun main boori hun maine tumhara pyaar''

But this time armaan just not calm himself he pulled her close to himself as he jerked her up making her stands on her feets and engulfed her in his arms deeply and then he looked deep intensly in her eyes saying to her

Ar:''basket tumhe ek baar kyoon nahin samajh aata kii please oon sab baton ko bhull jao kyoon laati oonhein beech meiin jaanti ho naa tum aur tumne mujhe vaada kiyya tha kii tum ose beech meiin nahin laogi main vahan se kabka bahar aa chukka hun riddhima please mat kiya karo yeh sab tum humare beech meiin koi bhi baat ati hain kyon tum oos baat ko beech meiin le ati ho basket main nikal chukka hun oos baat se riddhima pata nahin kaise vishwas dilwaon tumhe iss baat kaa (he sighed as he looked deep intensly in her eyes)  riddhima aaj se tum iss baat ko humare beech humare rishte kee beech meiin humari shaadi meiin nahin laogi smajhi''

He said while holding her shoulders tightly and riddhima looked at him in pure disbelief he is angry and she nodded in ''yes'' armaan looked at her as within a next second riddhima is engulfed in his arms as he hugged tighter in his arms and riddhim too smiled as somewhere in her heart with confusion she feels nice when she heard those words that he did not wants to talk about that topic and the ways he showed his rights on her but she just ignored that stupid questions as she finally feels secure as armaan wrapped her in his arms with so much intensity and feeling that armaan's holds gets tighter around her and her hands too gets around him and then only she feels armaan's face buried in her nape and she only feels this thing when armaan nuzzled his nose unintentionally on her nape and she shivered as

Ar:''riddhima aab sirff humari shaadi aur tum hii mera sachh ho main baaki sab bhull chukk hun riddhima sab''

He said and riddhima shivered with his lips moving on her nape as riddhima feels his hot breaths kissing her nape she tightened her hold at the back of his te shirt and armaan as soon start tracing her nape with his lips immediately as he is almost losing in her fragrance and from the very morning the time they almost kissed in study room he is controlling himself and then after hearing that stupid comments of that jerk vivek he wants to hug her tight and wants to kiss her as he wants to feel her close he did not tell riddhima but after hearing those comments from him somewhere he wants relief too and that's what he is doing now and after their argument and riddhima's feelings he just wants to takes her fear away and wants to tell her that she is the only one who makes her life beautiful not ruining it actually and wants to tell her she is the only one whom he loved not anyone else if can not say this things in form of words but can show him with his actions and that's what his insecure heart did right now and he just buried his head deep in her blade of shoulder and start kissing her neck ardently and without even thinking a bit he kissed her urgently and unknown to the fact that his lips are actually directly on the bite that happened yesterday and that gives riddhima a pleasure and a shiver ran down in her spine and feeling his urgent kisses she throws her head aside that gives armaan nothing but more access to her neck and armaan start nuzzling his nose deep in her neck and he clutched her waist in his another hand and riddhima feeling him tracing her long neck to her ear with his nose and then with his lips making her shivered with so much pleasure that she did not takes this more and her steps startled as she stnding near the bed she immediately losesned her balance and fells on bed with armaan over and armaan as holding her deep he too fells on the bed that too his face still completely digged in her nape and riddhima's hands which were holding his te shirt in her fists now her palms were on his back and as they fells on bed armaan have the full access on her body and he just put his another hand on her cheek caressed it with his lips still travelling on her nape and ear making her shivered and then armaan kissed at the blade of shoulder and  then as his kisses turned into passionate ones loseing himself in her fragrance as riddhima's hands too tracing his back with her soft hands and as armaan kissed and bites her curve of neck he was feeling little bit disoriented and he looked what is stopping him and then only he looked and finds her Mangalsutra and that brings a wide smile on her lips and then he placed a kiss on her Mangalsutra kissing it deeply while rolling his fingers on the Mangalsutra and this thing of armaan makes riddhima too shivered more as one he kissed his Mangalsutra his lips lingered on the curve of her neck for a little more time and that makes riddhima tilted her head sideways giving armaan more access of her neck and armaan nuzzled his nose on her neck and then on her chin nuzzled closer to her as he leaned near her face he looked at her face and riddhima's eyes too opened as she feels his fingers caressing her chin his thumb under her chin and she looked at him and she lossened himself in her eyes and she too looked back in his eyes and they just loosened themselves in each-other's eyes completely and armaan caressed her face after putting his palm on her cheek that too ver smoothly and softly that makes goose bumps aroused all over her skin and armaan seeing her shivering in his holds he has wild desires as well wide smile too as he finds that affects on her sometimes he wonders  how she reacts to his single touch like this but he always enjoyed this that he has that affects on her and he so loved this feeling too and then as he leaned more closer to her that their faces are just inches apart and both can feels each-other's hot breaths kissing their faces armaan's gaze altered to her rosy lips which are parted a bit and armaan so wants to kiss those red petals and armaan slowly leaned more closer to her face and he pecked her forhead first making his fingers interlocked with her fingers with his not injured hand and as soon riddhima feels his first kiss on her forhead and then on her eyes making ehr closed her eye lids a blush start creeping on her cheeks making her cheeks more red as they are already red and as soon armaan leaned over her face fully that their noses touched with each-other riddhima clasped her fingers with his which she till now just is in his hands and feeling her too interlocking her fingers with his that makes armaan smiled widely and he just lossened himself more and slowly and softly kissing her nose tip he start moving downwards and planted a soft kiss on her chin caressing her rosy lips with his thumb he rolled on her rosy soft petals with making her shivered and parted her lips a bit too and armaan traced her lips with his fingers teasing her so much and riddhima shivered with this unknown pleasure that she feels first time in her life and only then armaan slowly moved downwards and as he looked at her closely he caressed her nape with his fingers her pulse point making her arched her neck more and armaan buried his head in between her chin 

and her upper chest making her losened all her senses and riddhima did not knows even when her hands moved inside her hairs start massaging his scalp and this gesture of hers makes armaan turned on more and he start planting kisses all over her upper chest wherever he can see her skin and riddhima just moaned in pleasure tilting her head sideways and right then armaan seeing her white skin he pulled out her duppatta and throw away and riddhima is totally unaware of this she is so much drowned in him that she keeps on ruffling his jet black hairs and feeling her long fingers in his head armaan slowly and swiftly  kissing her all over neck making her arched for more and then slowly and swiftly start making his hand towards her shoulders and with in a second he pulled her sleeve down from there making his hands takes place of the cloth and he traced her bare shoulder and armaan traced her bare shouler with his nose as he lingered from her upper portion to her shoulder and plants a kiss there making riddhima moaned in pleasure and armaan kissed all over her upper chest drowned in pleasure he arched for more but was frowned when he could not finds more as he did not go down much more and in his confusion he start kissing her more hungrily and passionately on her upper chest and riddhima feeling that urgency in his kisses was surprised a bit and she makes her hand out of his hair and try to soothen him but armaan in drowned in her passion and drowned in her love not realizing what he id doing and next moment riddhima is freeze when she feels his next movement that next movement of hissends her to freeze as she feels somthing very much wet on her skin at first she did not realized what is that and that makes a desire in her stomach and next moment she gets that and yes boy he is using his togue and was licking her all over her upper chest where he is kissing her earlier and riddhima gasped hard and then armaan id not hold himself back and gives her a love bite that too a very harsh one taking her side neck's skin in his teeth with in his passion he bites it so hard and riddhima is shocked completely with this sudden bite that her fingers which were interlocking with armaan's fingers gripped so tightly and as armaan feels her gasping and moan escaped from her mouth and then he realized what he did do actually and he looked at her side neck and find her skin completely red and armaan is guilty seeing her skin and almost his teeth is shoing too and he knows can feels how much it is hurting and then he placed several kisses on her bite as wants to takes away all her pain and that brings a wide smile on riddhima's face in this pain too he is so just out of world and then after placing several kisses he at her face which is showing pain and a tear too in her eyes he immediately moved near her eyes and sucked that lone tears from her eyes before it can even touched her cheeks and riddhima just smiled showing her million dollar smiled as he did that while and when armaan looked at her as armaan looking at her cupped her cheeks in her palms riddhima looked at him as they shared one of beautiful eye-lock riddhima tilted her face in such a way that she holds his injured hand in her and kissed it with so much love that armaan looked in her eyes and finally with his bandaged hand they finally comes back to reality and that is the moment when riddhima finds herself on bed with armaan leaning over her completely and armaan too gets aware of that reality as he finds her eyes breaking the eye lock he finds himself completely laying over her and when he feels his hands interlocked with her, her fingers interlocked with his fingers he immediately get up from herself as that thought gives him goosebumps he does not wants to thinks in that way but their interlocked fingers gives him that feel only and as soon he tried to gets over from her he again pulled back and again he landed on her and he looked at her as riddhima who is now feeling very shy comes to reality with him again falling on her as she did not knows what happened armaan is so much in hurry finding themselves in such a state he tried once more without even tried to finding what is problem but to his luck ke failed again and then he falls on her again with thud and this time it's much more embarrassing as with his try of more harshness getting up he falls with that eual harshness this time directly on her softness as his cheeks touched with her softness this is the moment riddhima actually wants to run from there and armaan is just in awe what he can do well he is again on verge of loosening himself seeing her chest going up and down with that heavy breathing of her well this makes his wild desires awakeing and boy what's his fault his beautiful wife is there only he knows how much self control he needed to pull his gaze from there and not to lossened his senses and then after averting his gaze he was about to try third time for getting up from her when riddhima who is noticing him thinks to takes the things in her hands and she just as

Ri:''ruk jao armaan''

She said and that moment for a second both their eyes met but they shifted their gaze and then only riddhima looked the problem and finds like another day her Mangalsutra entangled in his wrist watch and armaan looked at her, they feels as if her Mangalsutra never wants them to go away from each-other and then slowly riddhima start taking it out from his wrist watch and this time armaan did not help her he keeps on watching her and finally with lots of tries riddhima did it and seeing him not moving and still looking at him she turned red but then she thinks to bring him back to reality and then she

Ri:''armaan ho gayya''

And armaan was again so much drowned in her beauty that he did not care much and when he did not moved a bit riddhima chuckled a moment earlier he is in so hurry to go but now so she again called him

Ri:''umm armaan done''

And then armaan finally comes back to reality and he left her and moved away from the bed and riddhima too feels so much shy and embarrassed and to add to her embarrassement she did not finds her duppatta on her well and her front is failing as her dorii from back is lossesned and she looked here and there and armaan who is looking at her too looked here and there seeing her like this and then his gaze fell on her duppatta which is laying on the couch he picked it up and then handled her duppata which she took it and then placing it on her shoulders she get down from the bed and armaan looked at her as she just speaks in a very slow voice feeling so much shy sharing this much close encounter with him as

Ri:''vo main khana laati hun''

She said and literally run away from there and armaan smiled seeing her red cheeks and he slumped on the bed thinking whenever they have any arugument they always end up making out as he thinsk about some minutes back rewinding them in front of him, with their each argument they feels like they maybe do wrong with another one getting married and next moment they are romancing with each-other that too at this extent that they just forgets their suuroundings and her behaviour always makes him wondered what's going on here as he knows that he his behave is justified as he is boy and the for most important thing is that he is in love with her but what about her riddhima and today she too said that she does not wants to gets married because she feels she will not able to manage this he could not gets this thing, and here donstairs as riddhima takes the food for him and herself she is blushing very badly she takes lots of efforts to calm her heart beats which is running at so fast and unlike armaan she does not ahve much questions she loved the feeling that she is in her husband's arms and then as her fingers himself moved their way towards her side curve of neck where she still feels the little pain but she enjoyed it and how armaan smoothened the bite she feels she falls in love with him all over again seeing and feeling that when he actually sucked her tear from her eyes she can feels seeing that not she is in pain its armaan who is pain and then finally she controlled herself and putting the food in the trolley she moved towards their room still blushing to herself as she still can feels armaan's touch all over her upper chest her ears and her face and as with these thoughts as she reached in their room she frowned seeing armaan sitting on the bed with still not freshen up his head buried in his palms and seeing him liek this for a minute riddhima feels did he regret whatever happened in between them a while ago and that gives a pain in riddhima's heart but then her heart says 'no this is not true he is sitting because how he can able to change with his injured hand thats why he is sitting' and then brushing her thoughts aside she moved towards him and sit beside him and she called him with her so soft voice breaking his thoughts

Ri:''armaan khana''

And armaan did not dared to look at her he do hear her but did not looked at her then riddhima with hesitation and lots of nervousness again called him softly and then

And this time armaan has to look at her and he turned his face and looked at her and she gives him a smile and then armaan too gives a small smile to her and then she

Armaan nodded and then riddhima start serving him his plate and armaan keeps on looking at her and then as riddhima feels his intense gaze still she continued and

Ri:''kya hua armaan aisee kyoon dekh rahein ho''

Armaan shakes his head in ''no'' riddhima again gives him small smile with soft looks and arman smiled and as soon she is about to handles him his plate armaan said

Ar:''aaj kuch mangoga tou mujhe doogi riddhima tum''

Ridhima looked at him as she heard him she does not knows what's got into him why he is sounding so serious and her heart skipped a bit as she does not wants armaan will say something about their closeness which they are developing in their married relation and armaan looked at her as he finds her almost holding her breath and he somehow feels that she and her thoughts only leading to their moments if he say their close moments actually then it will be true and it's obvious she will thought about that only the thing they shared a moment ago
Ar:''riddhima bolo naa kuch mangoga tou dogii kya tum''
And this brings back ridhima into reality and she finally nodded hearing him but she could not help stopping her breath and
Ri:''han armaan jo bhi tum kaho aab tou merii sansein bhi tumhare liyye hain armaan 1 bar keh kar tou dekho''
But armaan shushed her by placing his palm on her lips knowing her what she will going to say now and then nodded his head in ''no'' and riddhima smiled against his palm and then armaan takes back his palm from her mouth and then he takes her hands in his and looked deep back at her riddhima knows this is serious and she just waited him to continue as her heart is stopping every minute with his taking so long to speak and this makes riddhima more and more tensed and then finally
Ar:''riddhima maine pehle bhii tumse yeh kaha tha kii main oos bare meiin baat nahin karna chahta par riddhima aaj main tumse yeh kehna chahta hunk ii main sirff tumse iss bare meiin baat hii nahin karna chahta yeh bhi chahta hun kii tum iss baat ko bhull jao riddhima kabhie bhi beech meiin mat lao yeh baat humare main oos baat ko bahut peeche chod aya hun riddhima main tumhe sach meiin keh rahaa hun riddhima vo baat aaj aagar main peeche mud kar dekhun tou mujhe humare rishte ke aage vo kuch bhi nahin lagta (ridhima is trying to say something) han jaanta hun tum kahogi kii merii feelings tumne mujhe jis haalat meiin dekha tum sahii ho riddhima lekin aab main oos se bahut zayada aage badhh gayya hun riddhima aur yeh sirff tumhare saath possible hua hain jaise tumne mujhe oos waqt sambhala naa vohii sachh hain riddhima jaise tumne mujhe aage badhaya merii zindagi meiin 1 dost ban kar riddhima aur oos raat bhi jis din main tut chukka tha mujhe tumne sach meiin hii tou 1 saathi jaise smbhala tha (and hearing this words from him riddhima's eyes widend in shock) han riddhima jab tumhari dosti meiin koi kami nahin ayi mujhe vaisa dekh kar ooske baad jaisa tumne mera saath nibhaya koi nahin kar paata main bas aaj hii yeh baatein  isiliyye keh rahaa hun kyunki maine tumhe pehle bhi kaha tha Vaishno Devi kii aab humari shaadi hii sabse bada sachh hain mere liyye aur riddhima main yeh dill se manta hun kisii zor-zabardasti se nahin riddhima aur yeh batein aaj tumhe kehne ka mera samjhane ka bas itnaa matlab hain kii jis mod se main aage badh aya hun please mujhe bar-bar oos mod par mat lekar jao riddhima, maine kuch nahin khoya hain riddhima jaisa tum aksar kehti ho maine zindagi ka sabse keemti aur anmol rihsta apnaya hain poori zindagi ke liyye aur riddhima tum hii mera sachh ho riddhima aur main yeh dill se manta hun aur han riddhima jo bhi humare beech meiin closeness ati hain jo bhi hum bahut sundar pal share karte hain vo mere liyye humari zindagi ke sabse sundar pal hain humari nayi-nayi shaadi ke jinhein main bilkul regret nahin karta hun main jaanta hun riddhima hum oos stage meiin nahin hain jahan hum yeh sab samajh saken par riddhima jo hota hain humare beech meiin pati-patni jaise hota hain yeh tumne hii kaha tha naa aur main aapne oopar tumhara poora haq samjhta hun (he said and riddhima looked at him in pure disbelief and armaan gives her a smile and then he continued saying) main bas aaj tumse yeh chahata hun riddhima kii please oon sab baton ko humare iss Shaadi ke relation meiin mat lao main humari yeh Shaadi kal tak tumse yeh kehta tha naa kii nibhana chahta hun i meant that riddhima par aaj main humari yeh Shaadi jeena chahta hun sirff nibhana nahin riddhima par main saath meiin yeh bhi jaanta hun kii tum Committment meiin believe nahin karti ho aur trust me riddhima i am totally fine with it main kabhie tumhe force nahin karunga kisii bhi baat ke liyye riddhima kyunki har rishte se pehle hum Best Friends hain aur mujhe vo rishta bahut pyaara hain kii main ose aapni jaan se bhi badhkar pyaar karta hun (and he feels riddhima's hand on his lips and he smiled seeing her noddin in ''no'' to speak further) han riddhima par yeh baat bhi sachh hain kii main yeh Shaadi jeena chahta hun aapni riddhima ke saath aapni basket kee saath aapni biwi ke saath (he said while tilting his head a bit looking at riddhima with a cute face and riddhima looked at him with so much love) par main tumhe poora waqt deta hun riddhima humari iss Shaadi ko jeene ke liyye poora time deta hun riddhima aura agar tum kabhie naa bhi kar paayi naa tou bhi mujhe aapni pyaari sii biwi se koi shikayat nahin hogii kabhie (he said while putting his hand on her head swearing on her and that brings tears in riddhima's eyes) kyunki tab bhi tum merii pyaari sii basket tou rahogi hii par riddhima main tumse aaj yeh poochna chahta hun kii (he went on his knees and then leaned closer to her riddhima is surprised seeing him and then he puts his hand on his heart) main armaan mallik tumse yeh vaada karta hun kii kabhie tumse dur nahin jaunga har pal tumhare saath rahunga tumhe sab khushiyan doonga aur aapni iss Shaadi meiin har khushi paana chahata hun so please kya aap mujhe Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik give me the beautiful chance to live our wedding please and makes me the happiest person in this planet''
He said and riddhima is shocke hearing him seeing the intensity his eyes holding which just states how much having honesty in each and every word which he speaks to her and she just leaned down and makes him stands up and then she did not knows what to do just hugged him with her arms engulf around him completely hugging him completely as she wants to speaks so much but words were not with her today so she just speaks
Ri:''han armaan i am with you''
And armaan's face has a wide smile on his face as well tears in his eyes as his hands went at her back wrapping them on her back hearing her her answer is clumsy but he did not mind as well she has that positive apporoch  today he feels so light though he did not confesse his love for her he holds for her but he already takes the next step in their relationship and he so loved the feeling and then he feels riddhima's tears on his chest and then he detangled her from himself and then seeing her face as she is crying he wiped her tears somewhere he feels did he pushed her while saying this and he just about to say something when riddhima pecked his forhead slowly surprising him
Ar:''basket i promise main tumhe kabhie bhi force nahin karunga yeh Shaadi mere jaise jeene ke liyye i promise''
He said to her as he thinks she will surely takes time and he did not wants to push her because of him little did he knows she too wants to live their marriage and riddhima just nodded to him with a big smile adoring on her face and then she wiped his tears too while saying to him just
Ri:''yes armaan i trust you'' 
And with that both has a wide smiles on their faces giving each-other their million dollar smiles and then riddhima just holds his hand and makes him sit on the bed again and handled him his plate while saying to him
Ri:''aab bas bahut ho gayya chalo chupp-chapp kha lo main fir se kisii bhi halat meiin garam nahin karungi''
She said making armaan grinned at her words she is back and he just shakes his head at her antics and as riddhima start making a plate for herself she feels one morsel comes in front of her she with a surprise look at him and armaan with a smile and with his eyes asked her to eat riddhima smiled and leaves the plate and she makes another morsel and then they both make each-other at the same time and their dinner completed like this only with so much emotions in their hearts armaan is smiling as he feels so light conveying at least half of his heart feelings to her where as riddhima is in his charm still how he did that with her so beautifully but she is surprised with herself why she did not able to speak to him that she too believe in Committement and wants to live their Wedding like him and this surprised her to the core as she did not able to speak this feelings to him if she will able to speaks life will be more beautiful for them but with armaan's proposing style almost overpowered her and she keeps on smiling all the time while feeing food to each-other, they did not dared to stop smiling and armaan feels now the day is not so far that riddhima will comes to knows about his true feelings he helds for her and then riddhima's thoughts breaks with armaan's voice as armaan speaks up and
Ar:''basket i will help you with this utensils basket''
And riddhima looked at him as she is still occupied in his thoughts that she missed what he speaks up and
Ar:''basket i said i will help with this utensils basket''
He said as he finds her looking at himself with confusion and riddhima then noticed that they already finished their food and then she gives armaan a smile as he gives her his perfect smile and then she just speaks up to him
Ri:''leave them armaan i will do that you take rest naa''
And riddhima stopped him as she see him picking up the utensils to take downstairs to kitchen helping her and armaan looked ar her as her voice heard by him and he
Ar:''lekin basket''
Ri:''no armaan i said naa tum kuch nahi karoge i will do that enough stress for your hand so leave them now ok''
Ar:''lekin riddhima''
And hearing her stern voice as well seeing that stern look on her face armaan nodded his head as he knows now she will not spare him if he utter one more word 
Ri:''good i will be back don't you dare to start stressing''
And then she just go as armaan nodded and riddhima with a smile went and armaan too smiled widely she is really a hitler sometimes but he loved his hitler riddhima and then riddhima after few minutes comes back with a bowl in her hands kaka made armaan's favourite rasmalai and as soon she entered in their room she did not finds him and did not seeing him there she frowned where he went she after placing bowl on side table looked in washroom and dressing area thinking maybe he is freshing up but no he did not there and this makes her frowned more where he goes and then she knows surely he start working or doing something that's why he is not in their room and her frown deeper with this thought and she speaks to herself thinking about him as
Ri:''mujhe pata hain mere mana karne ke bawzood armaan kam karne baith gayya hain pata nahin kyoon nahin suntan yeh merii 1 baar meiin kitna deep cut hain haath meiin par janab ko tou aapni manmani karni hotii hain dekhun zara pakaa study meiin hoga kuchh naa kuchh lekar baith hoga sachii what a workaholic he is''
And as soon she is going towards the door to finds him as she thinke he will surely in study doing something the door of their room opened which she closed before coming and there she saw her darling husband coming talking on phone and she wants to say something when he makes a cute puppy dog face knowing she will be angry as she finds a file in his hands too and riddhima sighed as he very well knows how to melted her and she just sighed and then sit on the bed waited for him to finish his call and armaan just gives her a his best million dollar smile while talking on the phone as well pacing in the room as she understands and she too smiled and then she looked at the bowl knowing it will be tastless if he did not ate it like this cold rasmalai so she smiled and gets up and she stands in front of him blocking his way and gives him a spoon full of rasmali and armaan looked at her he wants to say to ''no'' to her but riddhima did not lets him do she with eyes tells him to takes it and armaan has no option to take and he takes it and she smiled and she too starts walking with giving him his rasmalai and armaan relished his desert and then as it finished riddhima moved away from him and from his face and his talks she knows something is serious so she didn't even tells him to cut the call and she again goes downstairs to leave the empty bowl but she is worried for him he is taking stress she can see him from his face and then as soon with his thoughts she comes back she heard his voice which is filled with frustration as he almost yelled on phone and she heard
Ar:''problem kya hain parsad jii vo U.S. vaala delegation next week aane vaala tha aur vo aab kal kaise aa sakta hain aur yeh humari oonse clear baat hui thi naa pehle''
P:''jii sir vo kal hii aa rahein as Mr.Siddhant Aggarwal ne yeh bola hain kii he wants to do meeting in this week itself aur sir oonhone jai sir ko bhi bol diyya hain yeh''
Ar:''kya dad bhi''
P:''jii sir oonhein bhi bol diyya hain infact i was wondering kii vo bas aab aapko call karne hii vale honge''
Ar:''theek hain parsad jii dekhte hain kya ho sakta hain main presentation bana loonga aur aapke kal subhh early morning meiin milta hun office meiin parsad jii''
P:''jii sir good night''
Ar:''good night parsad jii thanks for information''
P:''my pleasure sir sir koi zarurat ho tou kahiyega''
Ar:''jii sure bye''
P:''jii sir bye''
And armaan hung up the call and pushed his hands in his hairs he is finding it more difficult at any moment and riddhima seeing him like this knows very much trouble that's why he is worried and with his talks she knows now jai papa is also involve whatso ever the problem is and she knows how much armaan tried to hides from her she knows when ever jai papa is involved armaan is more worried and sometimes nervoused and she wants to knows why this but seeing armaan knows not right time she slowly made her way towards armaan and put her hand on her shoulder making her looked at herself and
Ri:''kya hua armaan''
Ar:''kuch bhi nahin''
Ri:''armaan kya hua''
Ar:''kuch bhi nahin''
Ri:''armaan tum mujhse kuch nahin chupa sakte''
Ar:''lekin riddhima main kahan kuch chupa raha hun''
As he speaks without meeting her gaze riddhima holds his one cheek in her palms and makes him look at herself and then she just speaks in her ever so soft voice making him feel better just with her words as she just 
Ri:''armaan aapni riddhima ko nahin bologe''
Ar:''riddhima vo''
Ri:''han armaan''
Ar:''riddhima mujhe kuch samajh nahin aa rahaa kii main kya karun main fir se bahut boori tarah fans gayya hun abhie parsad jii ka phone aya tha humare jo client U.S. vale next week aane vaale the naa (she nodded as she remembered him telling her that clients) vo naa kal hii aa rahein vo bhi morning kii flight se aur afternoon kii meeting meiin presentation dekhan chahte hain riddhima jabki aabhie aadhe se bhi zayada kam pada hain presentation kaa pata nahin kaise hoga sab aab naa''
He said while looking at her with disappointed and riddhima too shocked he himself confirmed that they will comes in next week how they comes just like that without informing this is really a big problem and not getting anything how it happened without armaan's knowledge as he is the incharge of this project this will surely a mess or created by him it's not at all coincidence and she looked at his face which is showing clear frustration as well disappointment and pain and she just
Ri:''armaan lekin yeh kaise possible haun kyunki oonse tumne hii baat karii thi and they too wanted to comes next week as they wants to visit India too fir yeh kaise aur yeh tumhe inform kiyya binaa kaise ho gayya armaan you are the incharge of this project then how could this happen without even the consent of yours''
Ar:''i don't know riddhima mujhe kuch nahin pata kaise ho gayya parsad jii ne bataya kii oonhein bhi abhie pata chala siddhant ke p.a. ne phone karke bataya aur oosne hii oonhein pehle bulaya hain aur mujhe bas aabhie pata chala hain aur on top of that riddhima dad ko bhi bataya hain aab kal binaa presentation ke dad fir mujhe hii naa''
And he slumped on couch saying this so words defeatedly though he did not completed his words riddhima knows he wants to say that jai papa will thinks that he is wrong if he is unable to present the presentation and she feels pain seeing that pain on his face which is smiling a minute back and right the she
Ri:''areey aisee kaise armaan mera armaan kabhie har nahin maan sakta naa vo tou har mushkil se lad sakta hain aur jeet bhi sakta hain tou yeh tou bahut hii choti sii problem hain mere armaan ke liyye aisee kaise papa tumhe galat samjhenge galat tou tab samjhenge jab mera armaan kuch galat karega aur mera armaan kabhie galat nahin kar sakta vo kal presentation bhi dega aur jeetega bhi sabse achii presentation hogi aur i trust in my armaan vo kar sakta hain dekhna sab bahut achaa hooga aur papa ko bhi aapnein bte par proud feel hoga humesha kii tarah armaan i know my armaan he can do it armaan so cheer up chalo we have lots of to do naa today armaan chalo''
She said looking at him and armaan looked at he for once smiled thinking how much she believed at him riddhima smiled too seeing that smile on his face and
Ri:''aab aise kyoon baithe baithe muskura rahein ho tum chalo ootho bahut kam hain naa armaan tumhe so pleas bad meiin hansege hum chalo let get go to work armaan''
She said and armaan looked at her well she did not knows what she is saying it's huge work how it just can e done in one night the work of almost 3 days and then he
Ar:''nahin riddhima tum samajh nahin rahii yeh nahin ho paayega sachh meiin yeh 3 din ka kam hain kasise 1 raat meiin yeh almost impossible hain riddhima yaar''
He said in defeat and riddhima looked at him well she knows what he is saying is truth well but she can not let him defeat like this so easily so she cupped his face in her palms and then she while looking deep in his eyes 
Ri:''armaan kya ho gayya hain tumhe mera armaan aisaa nahin hain vo tou kabhie aisee har nahin manta mera armaan kabse har ke dar se bhagne laga pehle hii mera armaan tou superman jiske liyye kabhie kuch bhi impossible nahin rahaa hain naa armaan tou aaj kya ho gayya armaan kyoon bhull rahein ho tum ki tum mere armaan ho jise harana itna aasan nahin hain armaan aur vaise bhi armaan main hun naa armaan tumhare saath jab tak hum saath sab mushkil se lad sakte hain yad hain naa Vaishno Devi meiin yehii kahan tha naa Pandit Jii ne tou aur main tumhare saath hun tumhari riddhima har pal tumhare saath hain kabhie bhi akele nahin hoyoge tum har pal saath hun main tumhare tou aapni riddhima ke vishwas par vishwas karo armaan naa tum armaan''
She said and armaan looked at her hearing her determined voice and finally he nodded with a big smile breaking riddhima's face in a wide smile too as he knows she is saying true he can do for her the trust his basket has in him and all he can see that faith in her eyes for him which makes him feel that now he has someone who will not leaves him no matter what and will surely have that immense trust in him which he always lacking somewhere did not gets from anyone and he hugged her.
Feeling his arms creeping around her riddhima too hugged him and armaan buried his face in her neck riddhima feels pure and happy as he is finally satisfied and then armaan inhaled her fragrance for some few minutes like this and riddhima too enjoyed the warmth of his embrace and some few more minutes of their hug riddhima breaks the hug and giving each-other a smile riddhima gets up and meanwhile as armaan finally was about to go riddhima called him frmm back while saying
Ri:''armaan tum study meiin chalo tab tak main tumhare liyye coffe bana kar laati hun tumhari fav black coffee''
Ar:''umm nahin basket rehne do abhie khana khaya hain naa tou abhie tou bilkul bhi nahin bad meiin dekhta hun''
He said and riddhima nodded understandingly and she gives him a smile which he returned back too and then he
Ar:''theek hain basket you go to sleep i will do my work in study good night basket''
He said and riddhima looked at him well she somewhere expected this from him but she is riddhima his basket when he is working how she can sleeps peacefully so she thinks to retrot to him but she knows if shs said they will again indulged in the argument which they can not afford now as they has little time so she nodded and armaan moved away from the room only after giving him a smile and then she tidied the room which is little mess because of their make-out especially bed and then she slowly and steadily moved her way towards the study room to check on her husband and as soon she went there she gest shock of her life which brings tears in her eyes, armaan is working on his laptop with lots of pain showing on his face completely as while doing his work his bandaged hand do pained and she just cursed herself again for the fight and then she wiped her tears away thinking she cant change the past and as she finds he is ready to takes the bandage off from his hand as it is irritating him to the core and did not lets him work properly she literally ran towards him and holds his another fit hand to do so and armaan is surprised feeling her hand over his well frankly he didn't actually expectd her here he feels she will sleep in their room peacefully but at corner of his heart this will be not true and here she is standing in front of his eyes hands stopping him doing this and he looked at her with frustration and riddhima knows though he is guilty for trying to get off the bandage but she knows he is helpless too and she smiled and shaked her head in ''no'' and leaned on her knees she kissed his bandage hand and another one too and then armaan gives her a light smile too and riddhima knows he is fed up and every moment he is feeling disappointed and he has a bad headache too she knows and then armaan breaks her grip too and again moved his hand on the laptop's keyboard to start doing his work again but this time riddhima slowly holds his one hand and with her another hand she pulled the laptop away as she feels his pain in his eyes how much hard he can try not to show her but she is riddhima his part so she will knows and that's what she did actually and armaan for a moment looked at her with confused eyes why she stopped him she is the one who says to him that he can do now why she is stopping just seeing his pain
Ri:''nahin armaan tum laptop par kam nahin karoge nahin tou bandage khull jaayega aur tumhare wound par stress padega aur tumhe aur bhi pain hogaa armaan so no''
She said making him looked at her as her so soft words his his ears he knows riddhima is right after all she can read him like an open book but this time is not getting emotional so he just let his hand free from her grip slowly
Ar:''nahin riddhima main kal aaram se rest kar loonga par aab nahin kar sakta kyunki yeh karana padega aur yeh bina aisee nahin hoga riddhima mujhe karna hi hai''
He said and riddhima understands him and off course she is not at all saying him not to work off course he has to work but thing she will not let him work that's final especially in that condition and then she just speaks 
Ri:''han armaan main tumko kahan kam karne mana kar rahii hun kam karna hain aur vo tum zarur karoge naa''
Ar:''han tou riddhima vohii keh raha hun aab chalo merii achii sii basket ban jao mera haath chodo mujhe kam karne do aur tum jaakar achii bacchii kii tarah so jao good night chalo aab let me do my work good night''
He said and riddhima smiled as he let his hands free from her grip and riddhima let him do and then she just
Ri:''han bilkul kam karna hain bas farak itnaa hain kii tum bologe aur saari presentation tumhari riddhima tumhari basket banayegi so chalo lets us start armaan''
 And armaan is shocked he is not at all expected this and he looked at riddhima with shock all over his face and rddhima gieves him her perfect smile as she is damn serious when she said that she will do this and finally armaan comes back from his shock mode and looked at her in pure disbelief she is getting mad and he will not allow this
Ar:''tum naa basket poori kii poori pagal hotii jaa rahii ho with the each passing seconds par main abhie tumhare jitna pagal nahin hua hun tum yeh nahin karogi go to your room''
He said and riddhima knows its hard to makes him undertstand but she will not leave him so soon and she will makes him agree to with her and then she just moved from him leaving the laptop on table beside him and armaan sighed in relief she is not pushing the matter and is leaving easily but next moment he gets the shock of his life as she kissed his both hands and then she while softly says making him looked at her as she
Ri:''armaan main jaanti hun mujhe yeh nahin aataa hain yeh mere field se bilkul opposite hain armaan i knows that clearly armaan par tum bolo aur main type kar dun yeh tou main kar hii sakti hun armaan bahut easily aur armaan humara rishta zazbaton kaa hain dill kii gehrayi kaa hain armaan tou aagar tumhe zara bhi dard hoga tou tumhe kya lagta hain kii main chain kii neend so paungi nahin armaan kabhie bhi nahin kyunki mere zajhbat sirff tumhare saath jude haiin aur please main yeh karna  chahti hun tumhare liyye aapnein liyye aur hum donow ke liyye humare rishte ke liyye armaan please main yeh''
Riddhima said with such a deep emotion and with so much honesty that armaan does not have the heart  to say to no to her so he nodded and riddhima gives him a big smile her million dollar smile making armaan too smile with so her so deep and intense emotion and then riddhima gives armaan a big hug too and as armaan is stil sitting on chair when riddhima hugged him his face in her arms making her dizzy and riddhima planted a kiss there and armaan kissed on her arms and then riddhima detangled her and then armaan smiled as riddhima too returned his smile and after that riddhima opened the laptop again and armaan smiled seeing her and then after few minutes it's going as per riddhima decided armaan is giving her and stating her all the presentation and riddhima is typing on the laptop and armaan all the time while dicatating her the presentation looking at her with so much love in his eyes she is just one and she is the only one who can do for this without any expectation and riddhima did all the things without any frown and riddhima too feels sometimes his intense gaze upon herself and when she looked at him from the laptop armaan gives her a smile or averted his gaze making her smile and then nearly 3:00 clock armaan finished his work and he finds riddhima is still there sitting in front of him making his documents pile up in one file, they finished their work an hour ago when riddhima stopped typing, armaan then tells riddhima to go and takes rest and he till the time go through from necessary documents but she is riddhima did not let him stress his hand at any cost she said to him calmly that she will takes out the documents from printer and organize them and till the time riddhima did this armaan go through from the presentation and when he finds her standing in front of him with his presentation file he did not believe that he did that she is right Pandit Jii till the time they are together they can fight with anything and everything and then as riddhima done his work she handled him his file with a brigh smile adoring her face and the shine in her eyes and then she just shouted in happiness while saying
Ri:''see armaa tumne kar diyya maine kaha tha naa tum kar paoge see tumne complete presentation bana hi liya''
She said and armaan smiled and he immediately takes her in the tight and bear hug making her ribs crushing even but she too engulfed her arms around him and then
Ar:''nahin riddhima yeh sab tumhare kaaran hua hain you are just aab main kya kahun aagar basket tum nahin kehti tou shayad main yeh nahin kar paati tumhare trust ne hi yeh possible kiyya hain aur tumne kiyya hain yeh''
He said and riddhima's lips curved into a big smile too and armaan has a lone tear in his eyes too having such a wonderful life partner he has and then she just speaks
Ri:''bas aab bahut ho gayya aur yeh humnein kiyya hain chalo jaakar rest kar lo tum nahin tou saari mehnat par paani fir jaayega subhh presentation bhi deni hain naa''
She said while detangled herself away from him and armaan smiled and nodded and he did not help himself but placing a lingering and soft kiss on her forhead and
Ar:''han chalo aab tum bhi sonein kaafi tired ho gayyi hogii na tum bhi chalo now i guess we both needs to sleep aab mujhe office tumhe college jaana bhi hain na''
He said and riddhima nodded and then they finally after giving each-other a smile they both walked towards their room entwined their hands with each-other no one wants to takes away their hands away from each-other and after reaching their room riddhima though to give armaan a pain killer but then thought otherwise as it will makes him sleep so long and he has to go early and as he
Ar:''basket main soch rahaa hun 1 pain killer kha leta hun aaram se so jaunga aur subhh tak dard bhi kam ho jaayega so batao kahan rakha hain painkiller basket yar''
He said and riddhima looked at him and then she just sighed he must be feeling pain and she has to makes him understand as he can not takes medicine now so she just 
Ri:''nahin armaan tumhe pain killer nahin leni chahiye as it will leads you you to sleep more armaan in the morning aur tumhe jaldi oothna hain naa armaan so no''
Ar:''oh theek hain fir i will be sleep like this only good night oops good morning basket aab tum bhi please come to sleep no more doings and works for you basket''
Armaan said and she nodded and then makes her way towards the bed as armaan tucked himself in the bed and riddhima sat closer to him as armaan slowly shut his eyes when riddhima slowly start caressing his hand which has bandage on and armaan opened his eyes to see what she is upto but she put her hand on his eyes
Ri:''kuch bat nahin armaan go to sleep tum bahut tired ho aur i will go to sleep in seconds jab tak tumhe thoda relief mill jaayega so no more questions and sleep well''
She said without giving her any chance to say anything and armaan knows this she will not listen and he closed his eyes moreover her slow caress did soothing him and
Ar:''good night basket tum bhi so jaana good night yar''
And riddhima smiled seeing him finally letting the tiredness over takes him and riddhima gently keeps on caressed his hand with just looking at him he loos so innocent when he sleeps and finally after few minutes when she knows that he is in deep slumber she pulled herself back as she has something important to do but she feels unsuucessful to do that thing and when she looked back and finds armaan was holding her duppatta in his hands like a baby making her smile at his antics she smied seeing his this habbit he is such a kid and then she just leaned more closer to him and gives a sweet peck on his forhead and admired him not waking him up
Ri:''so janab ko mujhe pakad kar sonein kii aadat lag gayyi hain aisee pakadte hain janab mera duppatta kii main kahin bhag jaungi inko chod kar fikar mat kijiye janab main kahin nahin jaungi humesha aapke pas hii rahungi aab kya hain naa aapke binaa mera bhi koi hal nahin hain naa hi kuch ho sakta hain par aab main kya karun mujhe tou merii assignment bhi likhni hain it's already 3:30 almsot 2 hours tou lagenge hii par armaan ne tou aisaa pakda hain mujhe kaise laun main aapna''
But then her gaze fells on the side table she hit her head she forgets that her necessary things she placed on side table before going to study room as she helped muskaan in project well yes she has the project to submit tomorrow and she has to make it and she do remembers it but she knows armaan needs her help and right then thinking about him and the bright smile on his lips when they completed his work she smiled and with a sigh she start making her project picking her books and assignements sheets caring so much that armaan's sleep would not be disturbed and she start writing and it's almost one hour that she is working when suddenly she feels one hand on her thigh making her jump in shock as she is very much involved in her books and assignment and she immediately turned and finds armaan's hands on her thigh making her turned red as he in his sleep caressed her thigh and as her shirt is little up because of her sitting she feels his hands and then she is surprised seeing him clutching her shirt too and she is just shocked and then she smiled seeing his face a big smile and then in her admiration she forgets that her paper is flying and was on armaan's face now and she looked at him horrified completely and before it will break armaan's sleep she immediately took it and sighed in relief and then she after giving him another loving look
Ri:''riddhima chal jaldi se kam kar len yaar aisee armaan ko dekhto rahegi tou kabhie bhi assignement poora nahin kar paayegi tuu aur kal class meiin bahut daant padegi tujhe par yaar kya karun main mere pati dev mujhe kahin concentrate karne hii nahin dete sachii meiin armaan you are such a distraction seriously kya karun main tumhare nahin aapnein iss dill kaa yaar abhie tumhe pata nahin fir bhi mera yeh hal tumhari bahon meiin ghulti jaati hun bad meiin tou i will dead''
She pouted as went back to her work, after few minutes she completed her work, then finally she laid on bed to catch some sleep when her eyes opened in purely shock.

Precap_Why riddhima is shocked?
What happened with her now?
Will armaan told riddhima the truth?
Will they able to tell each-other they loved each-other?
Ar:''mujhe aisaa nahin karna chahiye tha mai aisee kaise kar sakta hun riddhima kee saath how could i kaise kar sakta hun''
Ri:''maine kahaa naa armaan mai theek hun please bahar chalein''
Ri:''thanks armaan aur i am really very sorry kal rat kee liyye''
Will Armaan able to believe Riddhima believe in commitment?

Ar:''see Sid merii biwii se 100 kilmotere kii durii par reh nahin tou anzam kaa zimevar mai nahin hoyunga''
Armaan grabbed his collar in anger and his eyes were blood shoot red
Ar:''jo hua press reportres and all vo pre planned tha damn it''
Ri:''haath mat lagao mujhe mar daalega armaan tumhe hatoo''
Ar:''mujhe kabhie koi nahin smajhta hain riddhima se shaadi karke kahin maine ooski life barbad tou nahin kar dii hain naa''
Ri:''armaan mai mar jaongi par tumhe nahin chodungi aagar tumhare saath meiin barbadi hain tou mujhe barbad honaa hai''
Ri:''rahul armaan nee drink kiyya hai naa''
Ar:''riddhima basket biwii''
Ri:''armaan baat mat karoo mujse tum bas ekk baat sun kar tumne aiseee drink kiyya aur raat koo vo sab tamasha kiyya kya tumhe mujh par thoda saa bhi vishwas nahin tha armaan?''

Ar:''maine sab kharab kar diyya mujhe aisaa nahin karna tha''
Ri:''mujhse galti ho gayyi pata nahin kaise mai khud par control nahin kar paayi''
Ri:''galti hain''
Ar:''nahin hain''
Ar:''koi khawsih hai chupp chupp sii''
Ri:''sawan yeh seedha nahin khufiya badha''
Ar:''honthon kii ari ko aisee thukrayo naa''
Ri:''chu lo naa chu lo naa chu lo naa naa''

Ri:''sab galat hai yeh kuch bhi nahin hona chahiye tha yeh kcn nahin abhie''
Ar:''galat kya tha vo yaa jo aab hua vo galat hai''

Armaan ne riddhima ko keh diyya hain kii vo osoke saath aage badhna chahta hain par kya riddhima bhi ose keh paayegi yeh.

with Dill Ka Bandhan
will be waiting for your comments
next update-Tuesday
with lots of love and regards
Nikita

Edited by desir - 20 May 2013 at 1:18pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jaspreet12dmglover143peachgirlnaina.dsweetkajencuteshikhakeenusweetgirl555tv05sybarite1989kunabzrosyammydestinationnaar123fariah12swarobi1Amoon.88riddhima1LuvforeversakshiksgAayu-loveKaJen-JiahKaJenGudduluvspinky.paddaJenniferfanFimmyprachi06blessed4AR_LOVER-Prithi-helen_of_troyHR-DMG4lifeteja0102..--Orchids--freya123jiyaa_mcrazy4KASH_AR

ashwini16

ashwini16

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Res

desir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top