Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Well di hum ab karbhi kya sakte hai aapko hume jhelna to parega hi. Ofcourse yaar aapnd hume pm nahi kiya to kya hua i can never 4get my ditz right. So i came again 4 u. Waha par starting parts par comment nahi kiya tha to yahi sahi right. And well 4 exams they r from 2mrw and see i am still here . Hehe. Loved the parts.
hey ananya
sweetie thanks for comments and sorry for not  sending pm
next time se mistake nai hogaa
all the best for exams dear
nikita
desir thumbnail
part 5 
DILL KA BANDHAN

merii possessiveness

finally they reached to her house 
ri:'' thanks arman''
ar:''no problem at all"
ri:''aao arman andar aao"'
ar:''no riddhima phir kabhi aj pehle hi late ho raha hai''
ri:'' late ho raha hai is liye main tumhe force nai karoongi okay then bye kal college mein milte hain.''
ar:''bye'' 
when she turned and about to left:
ar:''riddhima mera shirt?''
ri:''oops sorry par main yeh tumhe kal vapis karti hoon na dekho na it is completely drenched.''
ar:''madam kya main vest mein ghar jaaonga?''
ri:''arman abhi tak to aise hi she stopped when she realize what she is going to say. arman is now enjoying her embarssed face;
ar:''par riddhima mere ghar ke aas- pas vale log kya kahenge,yahan to mujhe koi jaanta hi nahin sweetheart''
ri:''okay fine de rahi hoon na'' and she start unbuttoning the shirt when 
ar:''RIDDHIMAAA''
ri:''pagal ho kya sare log hume hi dekh rahe hain par tum chilla kyon rahe ho?''
arman is getting angry when she unbuttoned the shirt in a public place and now with her silly ques he is boiling with anger.
ar:''abhi andar jao vahan change karke shirt vapis karo jao andar''
while feeling anger in his voice; she doesn't want to create a scene so she went;but she realize arman is not coming with her so she turned and see he is still sitting on his bike.
ri:''ab vahan kyon baithe ho? chup-chap andar aao.main koi special invitation nai dene vali aur haath pakad ke bhi nai leke jaane waali so
saying this she turned and went,arman locked his bike and quickly follows her.they reached, ridzz rang the doorbell, soon anjali opens it and
an:''kahan thi tum ridzz? pata main kitni pareshan thi aur cell kyon nai utha rahi thi tum meri baat ka ans kyon nai de rahi ho tum? anjli stops when she saw arman
ri:'' offfo anji bolne dogi to bolongi na. cell ki battery khatam ho gayi thi aur mam ka kam karte der ho gayi aur phir tyre puncture ho gaya is liye der ho gayi aurv ques session samapat(FINISH) ho gaya ho to door se hatogi mujhe aandar aana hai.'' anjali immediately move aside and then
an:''ridzz ye kaun hai haaan?'' anji point towards arman who is still on door.
ri:''tum andar aa sakte ho okaay? aur anji inka intro tumhe sa deegi mere paas zada jaroori kam hai karne ko''
saying so she turned her gaze on arman and left.

PART 6 

DILL KA BANDHAN

NARAJGI

when she left 
sa:''hi armaan''
ar:'' oh hi sakshi''
an:''sakshi main bhi yahiin hoon''
sa:'' oops sorry anjali, anjli yeh hai arman apne college mein mera senior aur armaan yeh hai anjali riddhima ki best friend''
ar:''hi anjli''
an:''hi armaan, aao baitho na pls''
meanwhile ridzz shout 
ri:''anji andar aana pls''
an:'' guys tum baitho main aati hoon'' and anji left. 
in ridzz room
ri:''anji yeh towel us akdo ko dedo aur bolna mat maine diya hai''
an:''tumne diya hai totumhara naaam hi loongi na'' with this she left with towel.
outside
an:''arman yeh lo towel'' she handed towel to armaan and he start drying his hair when his gaze fell on ridzz, she is wearing small top and her trackers and in her one hand arman's shirt and with other hand she is busy in drying her hair.
ar mumbled to himself:'' she is looking very beautiful in her trackers also.''
no one is able to hear it.
ri:''yeh lo tumhara shirt rakho apne paaas.''
an:''kya ridzzz kal dho ke vappis karte na?''
ri:''I LOVE TO ANJI. BUT KYA KARE KISI KO ABHI VAAPIS CHAHIYE AUR SHAYAD OSKO LAGTA MAIN OOSKA SHIRT KAHHIIN KHA NA JAAAON?''
ar:''thanks ab main chalta hoon''
an:''nai arman ek coffee ke baad chale jana ridzz bahut achi coffee banati hain. kyon sakshi?"
sa:'' i agree she is best coffee maker''
ar:''thanks guys bt phir kabhi aj late ho raha hai bye''
sa&an:''bye"'
but not ridzz said bye to him and he left he know she is angry with him.

he is thinking that as his dad is in his house and he can't come to house in vest in front of him that's why he aska her for his shirt.
other side ridzz:''samjhta kya hain apne aap ko main ooski marji se nai chalogi; public place mein shirt is liye de rahi thi kyonki maine niche kurta to pehna tha na.'' and she sleep whereas armaan also drove off to sleep holding his shirt in which he can smell her.
NEXT DAY AT JOGGERS PARK ar is joggng when his gaze fell on her playing basketball alone. he goes towards her, her back is facing him;her long hair tie in messy bun and she is wearing her jogger suit.
ar:''acha khelti par mujhse acha nai sweetheart''
she turned and found arman smiling, wearing his sleeveeless black sweats half of zip open and loose trackers
ri:''tum? aur mujhe kya lena hai tum kaisa bhi khelte ho? aur stop calling me sweetheart''
ar:''darr gayi na''
ri:''main kisi se nahin darti ok''
ar:''oh really lag to nahin raha; acha aisa hai to one- on one match''
ri:''ok fine mr''
they start playing and on tie when ridzz's cell baep arman managed one goal and he won.

Edited by desir - 11 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice part
pls pm me wen u cont
desir thumbnail
hey nice part
pls pm me wen u cont
HEY DRarmaan thanks for comments
please add me to ur buddy list so it will be easier for me to pm u 
Amoon.88 thumbnail
hey nice part!!!

loved it...

thnx 4 da pm...

AMOON
desir thumbnail
hey amona
thanks for comments
desir thumbnail
awesome part

HEY ANKITA
THANKS FOR COMMENTS
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HEY DI,
NICE UPDATE 👏LOVE THE WAY ARMAAN WAS GETTING POSSESSIVE FOR RIZDS.
HOPE RIDZI KI NARAJAGI JALDI KHATM HO JAYE.
LOVE
SONU😛
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HEY DI,
NICE UPDATE LOVE THE WAY ARMAAN WAS GETTING POSSESIVE ABOUT RIDHZI.
HOPE NARAJAGI JALDI DOOR HO JAYE.
LOVE
SONU😛
-wild- thumbnail
hey awsome updates sweety
love the shirt yar
thanx for the pm
love u
salina