Dill Ka Bandhan AR#1 - Note Page147 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
heyyy dear,
nice FF
continue soon

love
Riddss
😊HEY THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS,FOR UR COMMENTS SONU, ANANYA, DRarmaanfan, flaming_saphire, nacima, sasya, jiyaa, riddss, shonagudia, cuteshilpa, salinashah,
ankitajain94, dhruvikaluvsksg, 😊
lots of luv
nikita

DILL KA BANDHAN
AR STORY

PART 4 FIRST EYE LOCK

arman is so happy and after paying bill he also left canteen.
next day he saw her wearing white churridar entering in her class while laughing with her friends; as she is not looking in his direction she does not see him aur apna arman sab kuch bhul use hi nihar raha tha.
same day at evening 5 it was raining heavily. arman is about to leave college when he saw riddhima and mumbling to herself.HE SAW SHE JUST LOOKING AWSOME AND A BIT TRANSPERANT TO HIM AS HER KURTA IS OF NET SO HER DELICATE STOMACH IS REVEALING TO HIM.(i hope i am cleared with dress.)

when he reached by her side he heard whereas she is fumbling.
ri:''sab kuch mere saath hi pata nai kyon hota? JIS DIN MAIN WHITE DRESS PEHNU US DIN BAARISH PAKA AAYEGI. aur ye mam ko bhi aj hi kam dena tha library mein 4 hours se baithi thi. aur ab ye nova ko bhi aj hi puncture hona tha.'' while saying this she hit tyre of her scooty with frustration and screamed ''oouch''
arman is giggling at her talks when he heard her screaming and he said:''itni jor se maroongi to dukhega hi na sweetheart.''
ri is thinking ek to main pehle se pareshan hoon upar se yeh kya musibat hai par awaj kuch suni-2 si hai anyways she said:'' who the hel r u? and why u call me swee and she almost jammed in his chest when she turned,as arman is right beside him so she jammed in his arms.
FOR FIRST TIME SHE LOOKED IN HIS EYES OH MY GOD HE HAS DEEP BLUE EYES THOSE HAVING LOTS OF EMOTIONS. AND ARMAN SEES DIRECTLY IN HER GREEN ALMOND EYES AS SHE IS NOT WEARING HER SPECS. THEY ARE LOST IN EACH-OTHER'S EYES WHEN RIDDHIMA BROKE APARTAND ASKS
ri:''oh hi arman tum ho? tum yahan ab tak college mein kaise?''
ar:''kuch nai notes likh raha tha. aur main ja hi rah tha ki maine dekha meri pyari si dost apna pair tudwa rahi thi.'' and he laughed. ri hit his arm.
ar:''ouch riddhima. acha be serious ab itni baarish mein puncture lagane vala nai malega. chalo main tumhe chod doon. ise kal theek karwa lenge.''
ri:'' thanks arman but i can manage.''
ar:''pagal ho kya yahan tumhe itni baarish mein kuch nai milega aur main umhe aise nai chodunga.''
ri:''par''
ar:''par var kuch nai agar tumko nai aana hai to main bhi tumhare sath yahiin hoon. aur agar main bimar hua to it's all because of u sweetheart.''
ri:'' offo arman kitna bolte ho tum. FINE I AM COMING.''
FINALLY THEY SAT DOWN ON HIS BIKE AND THEY DROVE OFF. AT ONE SIGNAL SOME bad guys were looking at riddhima arman stops and going towards guys when ridzz stops him. arman unbuttoned his shirt and ask her to wear and he shifts his gaze somewhereelse. when she is wearing he covers herand when she wear she said:''arman''
ar:''hmmm''
ri:''thanks.''
ar:''tum tumhe thanks kehne ki jaroort nai hai. mai SORRY kehna chahta hoon. mujhe pehle hi shirt dena chahiye tha;''
and he is looking down while feeling guilty.
ri:''arman meri taraf dekho.''when he looked at her she said:''tumhe SORRY kehne ki jaroort nai hain. U PROTECT ME RIGHT TIME NA BABA. SO CHEER UP MUJHE MERA FRIEND SAD ACHA NAI LAGTA.SO U KNOW U R HAVING VERY BEAUTIFUL EYES.'' She said for lighten the moment and he FINALLY SMILES.
RI:''KYA AB MUJHE GHAR CHOD DENGE?''
AR:''HAAN CHALO'' and he wore his helmat, she settled down and they drove to her house.

Edited by desir - 11 years ago
HEY DI,
NICE PART👏👏👏
LOVE THE WAY ARMAAN CARE FOR RIDZ AND PROTECT HER.
IT'S JUST GREAT.
CONTINUE SOON
LOTS OF LOVE
SONU😛
Edited by soul_desire - 13 years ago
hey...

nice ff....
just finshed reading....loved it!!!

plz pm me also whenever u upd8!!

AMOON>>
hey very cute prt dear
thanx for the pm
luv u
salina
HEY DI,
NICE PART👏👏👏
LOVE THE WAY ARMAAN CARE FOR RIDZ AND PROTECT HER.
IT'S JUST GREAT.
CONTINUE SOON
LOTS OF LOVE
SONU😛

hey sonu
thanks for comments😊
Well di hum ab karbhi kya sakte hai aapko hume jhelna to parega hi. Ofcourse yaar aapnd hume pm nahi kiya to kya hua i can never 4get my ditz right. So i came again 4 u. Waha par starting parts par comment nahi kiya tha to yahi sahi right. And well 4 exams they r from 2mrw and see i am still here . Hehe. Loved the parts.