Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Sorry Himzzyy..I made you remember all of it again. Makes for a laugh, doesn't it ? LOL

Oh ! So somebody had to jump in to save Sadhna? What was the need for that ? When she could kick Vasu out, she could have saved herself also, no? 

Either ways, instead of the whole Vasu-Sadhna drama, one of them (Aalekh or Ranveer) could have themselves jumped in to save Vasu..So Sadhna would be spared of the torture. But damn that woman, Ragini !!!! Angry She wouldn't let them do it !!! Dead LOL

So sab museebath ki jad kaun hain? Ragini..ROFL

Hope you get the *ahem* SARCASM !!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 9)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashrozia

Sorry Himzzyy..I made you remember all of it again. Makes for a laugh, doesn't it ? LOL

Oh ! So somebody had to jump in to save Sadhna? What was the need for that ? When she could kick Vasu out, she could have saved herself also, no? 

Either ways, instead of the whole Vasu-Sadhna drama, one of them (Aalekh or Ranveer) could have themselves jumped in to save Vasu..So Sadhna would be spared of the torture. But damn that woman, Ragini !!!! Angry She wouldn't let them do it !!! Dead LOL

So sab museebath ki jad kaun hain? Ragini..ROFL

Hope you get the *ahem* SARCASM !!! LOL
It's ok Kezu Tongue It was funny atleast ROFL
Are no..I think the log or something fell as she was going out so she couldn't get out..And then she passed out from the smoke..I think..it's all a bit hazy for me..I remember other parts of that scene more and the things related to it more than the actual scene itselfWink Hope you got the ishaara Wink

Yes it's all Ragini's fault ROFL 

MagixX

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

It's ok Kezu Tongue It was funny atleast ROFL
Are no..I think the log or something fell as she was going out so she couldn't get out..And then she passed out from the smoke..I think..it's all a bit hazy for me..I remember other parts of that scene more and the things related to it more than the actual scene itselfWink Hope you got the ishaara Wink

Yes it's all Ragini's fault ROFL 

Oh ! I can imagine..
I am seriously tired of Ragini's mera mera attitude. LOL

chocolover89

Seebz

IF-Dazzler

Seebz

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Himani congrats u turned an IF rockerz..

Yaar amazing Post..loved the Bidaai through...Pre-Bidaai n Post-Bidaai it was really good and awesome show..Thank you for giving us the show such as Bidaai that transformed the defination of sister-hood when it came on screen. When this show came on TV..Sister's relation was ill-treated..sometimes one sis was after another's sis hubby or its property or jealous for weird reasons but  Sagini came and reformed it beautifully. Their pure love for eachother was the shield to protect from any hurdles. Destiny played gave their relation ship different meaning. Thwy were sisters and devrani-jethani..they were amazing..Their love for ecahother won them so many viewers and they ruled...they conquered the world of appreciation to themselves. Their enormous love for each-other kept them together for one reason or another and they prospered togther in their lives..

First Salekh then Ragvir happened..two stories with diff spices and love between them was shown differently n they completed eachother lives..their lives threw many challenges and they face them all coming  victorious..With time misunderstanding were formed but later or sooner a sis realised other's pain and helped her to smile together again. I loved Ranveer and Alekh as well they were amazing bros and best buds. Their concern for eachother and for the family was just superb...scene with 4some were something where happiness and family feelin dwelt ..A reason of smile came and they all welcomed the news of becoming mothers-fathers...

A moment came when one sis left the world making other one responsible of everything. The other one raise sis's daughter as her own and became a mother to her...When she lost the love of her life.she was in pain but she never forgot the duty she has toward upcoming generation..Now she had two beautiful gifts of life and she protected them for years with the help of a stranger cum friend of her hubby then hers. To her daughters, they were perfect parents..and Partner..and then Alekh always tried to be a good father to his dost cum Khushi..he tried to be a responsible father n got a job to prove it!..Anmol was amazing friend, father and became a son to Vasu too..With time Ragini acccepted happiness in her life making everyone happy in family as well as Anmol n especially Ranveer.. The show ended showing the ending like a 'Live Happily Ever After'  leaving many with mixed feelings. Noetheless, We got such a great show from DKP and RS so thanks to them for this changed and new story full with simplicity. The show showed many relation-ship in a beautiful way and all were appreciated..Especially father-daughter bonding and Sister-Sister bonding..

I loved the show pre n post leap and I am glad that I enjoyed the story throughout eventhough many changes took place and Himani thanks for the amazing topic.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Waterssnowhitepinkzzanizorluv_sakshiSuku_SwaRonchocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
^Thanks!!Hug
Loved reading your analysis on Bidaai as a whole!

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seebz

Himani congrats u turned an IF rockerz..

Yaar amazing Post..loved the Bidaai through...Pre-Bidaai n Post-Bidaai it was really good and awesome show..Thank you for giving us the show such as Bidaai that transformed the defination of sister-hood when it came on screen. When this show came on TV..Sister's relation was ill-treated..sometimes one sis was after another's sis hubby or its property or jealous for weird reasons but  Sagini came and reformed it beautifully. Their pure love for eachother was the shield to protect from any hurdles. Destiny played gave their relation ship different meaning. Thwy were sisters and devrani-jethani..they were amazing..Their love for ecahother won them so many viewers and they ruled...they conquered the world of appreciation to themselves. Their enormous love for each-other kept them together for one reason or another and they prospered togther in their lives..

First Salekh then Ragvir happened..two stories with diff spices and love between them was shown differently n they completed eachother lives..their lives threw many challenges and they face them all coming  victorious..With time misunderstanding were formed but later or sooner a sis realised other's pain and helped her to smile together again. I loved Ranveer and Alekh as well they were amazing bros and best buds. Their concern for eachother and for the family was just superb...scene with 4some were something where happiness and family feelin dwelt ..A reason of smile came and they all welcomed the news of becoming mothers-fathers...

A moment came when one sis left the world making other one responsible of everything. The other one raise sis's daughter as her own and became a mother to her...When she lost the love of her life.she was in pain but she never forgot the duty she has toward upcoming generation..Now she had two beautiful gifts of life and she protected them for years with the help of a stranger cum friend of her hubby then hers. To her daughters, they were perfect parents..and Partner..and then Alekh always tried to be a good father to his dost cum Khushi..he tried to be a responsible father n got a job to prove it!..Anmol was amazing friend, father and became a son to Vasu too..With time Ragini acccepted happiness in her life making everyone happy in family as well as Anmol n especially Ranveer.. The show ended showing the ending like a 'Live Happily Ever After'  leaving many with mixed feelings. Noetheless, We got such a great show from DKP and RS so thanks to them for this changed and new story full with simplicity. The show showed many relation-ship in a beautiful way and all were appreciated..Especially father-daughter bonding and Sister-Sister bonding..

I loved the show pre n post leap and I am glad that I enjoyed the story throughout eventhough many changes took place and Himani thanks for the amazing topic.

SariiiiiiiiiHugsach kaha ttune yaar. I too totally agree with you. I loved both pre and post leap of bidaai.

Thanks himani fo rsuch a beautifulllll topic........

chocolover89

Seebz

IF-Dazzler

Seebz

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
@Himan- AwwwHugthanks for liking it!..Just siad what I really felt after watching the entire show...they weer all so good..ah!..I am missing it!

Every day I wonder since it has ended what would Anmol had said or Ragini did..as if it is still goingEmbarrassed..their thoughts occupy me mind n Tahsi are always their with thier musical chuckles..

@ Sukanya- Same here yaar...loved n LOVED it in both phase it was amazing n actors did an awesome job making this show memorable for me!..Missing AnGIni today so much!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorchocolover89Suku_SwaRon

Bini311

IF-Dazzler

Bini311

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Good quality show for the most part..with focus on characters and situations in life.....really got me hooked except for the last couple months........really good actors..>Alok Nath and Seema Kappor were the two pillars...awesome foursome were fabulous....characters of Ranvir and Sadhana were really well sketched......the world went upside down..but these two characters were always firm.........sad it ended.........but enjoyed it very much...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiRahmyanks28chocolover89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top