Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashrozia

Can you explain me the whole scene? I don't get even a bit of it. The whole house was burning? Then how did they even get inside? When did Ragini stop Ranveer from jumping? 
And yeah, please don't ask me to watch it on YT..Spare me of the torture. LOL

I just heard that it took Ranveer a lifetime to realize that the house was burning, so I decided not to watch the scene. LOL
Ranveer's blindness was enough to make me laugh. ROFL
You seriously want to know? ROFL
Ranvir and his suicide missions were hilarious ROFL

Ok so Ranvir goes back to the house (Don't rem why) and sees the short cicuit or something..The house starts burnign and Ranvir is staring for who knows how long ROFL Then finally when the whole house is practically burnt down he decides to try to put the fire out with a pillow. LOL Meanwhile Vasu was on her way to their house I believe and sees it burning, she rushes in to try to save everybody..Ranvir goes to the roof and gets out that way when he sees the house is gonna burn down  ROFL Now I don't remember how they realized Vasu was inside..

Alekh and Ragini come back to see what was taking Ranvir so long..sorry don't remember where Sadhna was either at that point..

Alekh and Ragini are freaking out and Ranvir comes outside and then obviously both AleVir want to go back inside to save Vasu after they find out (Sorry Kez not interested in watching that scene again to really tell you what hapenedLOL) ..they're being held back by Ragini and other people of the basti watching the house burn down. Sadhna comes and she's standing in the back seeing everything happen..she goes in to save Vasu from the back I think..nobody saw her go in..She pushes Vasu out and Vasu tells Alekh that Sadhna is inside..Alekh rushes in to save Sadhna.

So the funniest part was Ranvir's blindness ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 8)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
               He could have went out initially when the short circuit happened and called someone for help instead of staring the beuty of how a house burns down....The worst part was when he tried to put down the fire on their sofa using a small square pillowLOL....Ranvvir came back to take his wallet that he forgot totake and Sadhna went to buy the sweets....Vasu entered the house because she heard that Ranviir was inside....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXchocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Waters

He could have went out initially when the short circuit happened and called someone for help instead of staring the beuty of how a house burns down....The worst part was when he tried to put down the fire on their sofa using a small square pillowLOL....Ranvvir came back to take his wallet that he forgot totake and Sadhna went to buy the sweets....Vasu entered the house because she heard that Ranviir was inside....
But that would just be smart then and not dramatic at all. LOL Ranvir was probably the most practical guy in the show except when facing possible life-threatening situations!

Ohh ok got it..and how they find out Vasu was inside?

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

But that would just be smart then and not dramatic at all. LOL Ranvir was probably the most practical guy in the show except when facing possible life-threatening situations!

After Ranvir jumped from the roof, he saw Vasu's driver standing in front of the house....So he enquired and he told that Vasu went insideLOL....The people who were just staring till then, caught him all of a sudden  to prevent him from going insideLOL....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXchocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolover89

After Ranvir jumped from the roof, he saw Vasu's driver standing in front of the house....So he enquired and he told that Vasu went insideLOL....The people who were just staring till then, caught him all of a sudden  to prevent him from going insideLOL....
Oh that makes more sense now!LOL And Ragini and Alekh showed up then too? ROFL

MagixX

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Yup, Himani and they stopped Aalekh from going in. Sadhana sees this and hears Aalekh screaming about his mother being stuck in there and so she finds a way inside.

chocolover89

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Oh and Himani, I will take such senseless stuff over everything they showed post leap because at least my foursome were together. Cry

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Oh and Himani, I will take such senseless stuff over everything they showed post leap because at least my foursome were together. Cry
I know yaar..we watched a lot of illogical tracks in Bidaai in the last year, well until June, hoping and hoping the story would get better..

The actors were doing a fine job but script was not upto par after a certain point, atleast for me.

Sweet_Waters

Post Reply New Post

Go to top