Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

ANJANA

IF-Rockerz

ANJANA

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
great Post Yaar & Hats off to entire cast of Bidaai for doing such an excellent job StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

except for the rift track i saw everything in BidaaiClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Waterschocolover89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 4)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
awww cho bow awesomeee topic!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89

KinshukKiDewani

IF-Dazzler

KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I totally agrred with tha kinshuk of urs!!!!!!
 my pov is tht there coundnt be a betta ranvir!!!!!
no could hav portrayed it betta thn kinshuk!!!!!!
wen he entered tha show he ws a normal actor, there was nthin speacail bout wen!!! buh tha way he evolved ova tha last 2 and a half years is jus simply amazing!!!!!
im surprised hw a actor has a place in my heart n sooooo quickly!!!
wen ranvir died, it wasnt suicide buh a massive rock was cumin and stupid anmol had hurt his foot and coundnt move, so tha sweet and amazin ranvir pusheed tht anmol and tha rock fell on him!!!!
i was literall scremin at tha pc screen sayin y did u hav 2 save tht anmol!!!!!!
ranvir death made me also!!!!!
non-stop!!!!!!
i was pacing up and down in my room ssayi  y did ranvir has to die, and cryin at tha same time!!!
one thin was really annoyin to me ws tht they jus simply erased ranvir completely!!!! i eman hw cn u possilty do this!!!!!
he has been a major charcter and in a matter of weeks uve erased him completly!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#
it ws sooooooooooooo swwet wen ragini ws geetin engaged to shishir n ragvir sayin tht he has proved vinus inncoence!!!!!
their separation scene was sooooooo mind blowin!!!!1
one scne tht i will neva forget is tht wen ranvir went up 2 ragini sayin tht he coundt convince him mum, and vica-versa!!!!!1
they respect their parents soooooooooooooo muhc
shooooooooo shweeeet!!!!
tha bit tht really made me cry wen he tld ragini to always stay happy!!!! awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buh tha best hav to be ragvir scnes- a;ll of them!!!!!!!!
every single scene would bring a smile to my face!!!!
(no disrespect to anyone)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-startamushichocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Sho you're supposed to write your thoughts also ROFL Hug
Btw if you didn't watch the last episode, consider it a good thing Confused

.shona.

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvRagvir

I totally agrred with tha kinshuk of urs!!!!!!
 my pov is tht there coundnt be a betta ranvir!!!!!
no could hav portrayed it betta thn kinshuk!!!!!!
wen he entered tha show he ws a normal actor, there was nthin speacail bout wen!!! buh tha way he evolved ova tha last 2 and a half years is jus simply amazing!!!!!
im surprised hw a actor has a place in my heart n sooooo quickly!!!
wen ranvir died, it wasnt suicide buh a massive rock was cumin and stupid anmol had hurt his foot and coundnt move, so tha sweet and amazin ranvir pusheed tht anmol and tha rock fell on him!!!!
i was literall scremin at tha pc screen sayin y did u hav 2 save tht anmol!!!!!!
ranvir death made me also!!!!!
non-stop!!!!!!
i was pacing up and down in my room ssayi  y did ranvir has to die, and cryin at tha same time!!!
one thin was really annoyin to me ws tht they jus simply erased ranvir completely!!!! i eman hw cn u possilty do this!!!!!
he has been a major charcter and in a matter of weeks uve erased him completly!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#
it ws sooooooooooooo swwet wen ragini ws geetin engaged to shishir n ragvir sayin tht he has proved vinus inncoence!!!!!
their separation scene was sooooooo mind blowin!!!!1
one scne tht i will neva forget is tht wen ranvir went up 2 ragini sayin tht he coundt convince him mum, and vica-versa!!!!!1
they respect their parents soooooooooooooo muhc
shooooooooo shweeeet!!!!
tha bit tht really made me cry wen he tld ragini to always stay happy!!!! awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buh tha best hav to be ragvir scnes- a;ll of them!!!!!!!!
every single scene would bring a smile to my face!!!!
(no disrespect to anyone)
Hi! I know Ranvir didn't commit suicide, but saved Anmol and got killed in the accident. The problem is on screen, it looked like a suicide because it seemed like Ranvir had ample time to move away and save himself. ConfusedROFL

I love those scenes you mentioned! Yes RagVir could have taken the easy way out and married each other by running away, but both preferred to break their relation than break their family's hearts. The scene when Ranvir tells Mamaji to get Ragini married to somebody else is so sad. He leaves and then says Ragini apna khyal rakhna Cry

tamushi

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

i havent seen any bidaai epi for agesROFLROFL
& yeah i didnt watch the last epi either...u knw i cant sit through a whole 2 hr epi ever, i didnt do for TL 2 hr epi eitherConfusedROFL
will rite my thoughts soonBig smile

chocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolover89

i havent seen any bidaai epi for agesROFLROFL
& yeah i didnt watch the last epi either...u knw i cant sit through a whole 2 hr epi ever, i didnt do for TL 2 hr epi eitherConfusedROFL
will rite my thoughts soonBig smile
Even I didn't watch TL's 2 hour episode..it was too long and there were too many perfromancesLOL
Same problem with Bidaai's. There were too many performances of people totally unrelated to Bidaai. Confused 
Ad thus important scenes that needed to be in the episode were cut out because of the performances. Ouch

.shona.

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
April 2010 scenes when I thought Bidaai was back with a bang....One of my favourite scenes....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starmoon.rivertamushichocolover89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top