Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Elsa Hug
Wow lovely summation and analysis of pre-leap Bidaai and what made it what it was! Love the videos you posted! Such good memories! Big smile

Hehehe..I know! I wanted to add my thoughts on the story as well but my post was already like 3 pages long LOL And if I start on the story pre-leap, I could go on for ages!

OMG I like love that scene when Vasu comes back after setting the marriage of RagVir! SaGini's bond was beautiful, SaLekh were an endearing couple, and RagVir/Anmol-Anamika were priceless--my absolute favorite track in Bidaai! Such pure love in RagVir, Salekh too actually and portrayed in a beautiful way too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverSweet_Waterstamushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 2)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashrozia

Lovely post Himzzy..
I know. All these actors deserve more than what they were given. I love Bidaai, pre-leap (my RagVir's story), and post-leap (my AnGini's story)..Both the stories weren't given a proper ending, but I hope somewhere or the other, if not for this season, the next (if there is), justice be done to all.

Love Parul, Apu, and Angad the most. Embarrassed
Thanks Kezu Hug 
Been meaning to write this post for a while..and finally sat down today and just poured my thoughts down, even though I had to cut down on it because it was so long already LOL 

This was a wonderful cast and Bidaai would have been incomplete without any one of them Embarrassed

They weren't given a proper end. I know..I don't want to believe about season 2, but I can't stop hoping...but my problem is the season 2 I am hoping for is probably not the season 2 that will happen if it does at all. Unhappy

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
                 Still now, those memories remain fresh yaar....Salekh and Ragvir.....each was so pure and unique storyline....And Vasu, really yaar, though she was a bit negative, she was just sooo superb.Remember when Alekh goes with a knife to kill Vasu, finally he couldn't and hence he drops the knife and kneels down before her.At that time, the way she touches her son...the way she enjoys his presence....her son whom she could not even touch for yearsCry....Sooo wonderful acting....Mamaji was the only person who ever gave thakkar to Vasu in words.....

Remember, during Salekh reception, the way Chotima told Sadhna to tell Alekh that he was handsome....So beautiful and innocent loveDay Dreaming....Also Alekh entering in Ragvir's room, when Ranvir was making her wear that diamond necklaceEmbarrassed.....Really missing those days....I would say RF is the only family where couples don't close the door of their room....

Edited by Sweet_Waters - 14 November 2010 at 12:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starmoon.rivertamushichocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I LOVE the knife scene. Angad and Seemaji were SUPERB!

The way he so innocently begs her, that he will be nice to her if only she lets Ranvir marry Ragini! *Sigh*
And the way she breaks down and gets so happy at finally being able to touch her son--a right she's been denied for years!

Edited by chocolover89 - 14 November 2010 at 12:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starSweet_Waterstamushimoon.riveryanks28

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I LOVE the knife scene. Angad and Seemaji were SUPERB!

The way he so innocently begs her, that he will be nice to her if only she lets Ranvir marry Ragini! *Sigh*
And the way she breaks down and gets so happy at finally being able to touch her son--a right she's been denied for years!

Thank you soooo much dearHug.....I was really wanted to watch this!!!! Thankyou sooo muchTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushichocolover89

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Bidaai was the first ever show i started watching on SP.....though i never watched it before AA  track but RagVir got me hooked to bidaai.I can never forget their lovestoryDay Dreaming....their's was the most beautiful lovestory on indian tv...i could never get enough of them.Embarrassed..their every little scene was soo magical.....they are indeed the most special and unique couple..love them always.Embarrassed.....
after RagVir what i loved was alekh and ranvir bonding....they were the best ever brothers..whatever ranvir did for alekh during mystery track and whatever alekh did to get ranvir married to ragini showed their immense love for each other...but it was so sad how alekh forgot his loving brother postleapCry...RagVir's and AleVir's bonding was my favourite in bidaai and i sooo want a sequel of bidaai with original four characters...............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05sparkling-starmoon.riverSweet_Waterstamushichocolover89

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Here is another one.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starmoon.rivertamushiyanks28chocolover89

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
                          Another important phase was that of Sagini reunion.Ragini got so much emotionally upset after Ranvir went to jail and she lost her child too....She was totally depressed.She wasn't able to bear the fact that Sadhna became a cause for Ranvir to be in jail.When Vasu told that Sadhna was the reason for her to loose her child, she believed that....But when she came to know about what Sadhna has actually done for her and her family.....the way she apologised was so heart rendering....Whatever she said and behaved to Sadhna was washed away and their bonding became stronger ever than before....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-startamushimoon.riverSeebzyanks28chocolover89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top