Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

moon.river

Goldie

moon.river

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I know I'm really late to comment here but I wanted to thank you for writing all that...it's a long essay xD but worth a read! You reminded me of the old Bidaai where all the magic happened. *.*

Bidaai used to be the only show I watched during those days. And I loved each & every 1 hour episodes & pre-1 hour episodes and post episodes before the leap.

And I love the Foursome so much...really miss them together! They were the best of friends I've seen on tellywood who didn't hate each other for status, less screen space  & all that. Normally, we don't get to see two leads as best friends. But here they are Sara & Parul as sisters offscreen or Angad & Kinshuk as brothers. =) 

Bidaai cast is the best I've seen on tv, along with Baa Bahu Aur Baby cast. They were one big happy family, and they had a good sense of humor and the foursome were always best dressed. I used to wait for their interviews everyday on SBS/SBB. 

I want to thank Rajan ji for bringing a wonderful cast together and basically Bidaai on tv. The positivity that they showed was a first time for me. Normally, there's always villains in a drama. Especially since I watched a lot of Ekta show, I assumed Bidaai to be the same but to my surprise it was so different. (I'm ignoring the sister fight & post leap btw.)  

And I applaud all the cast & crew of Bidaai for the 3 years (is it?) of hard work! ClapClapClap You guys deserve all the love & support from fans & awards too! Cool
I really miss Bidaai!

Edited by moon.river - 12 February 2011 at 4:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhtamushisnowhitepinkzzshaaziRahm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 14)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon.river

I know I'm really late to comment here but I wanted to thank you for writing all that...it's a long essay xD but worth a read! You reminded me of the old Bidaai where all the magic happened. *.*

Bidaai used to be the only show I watched during those days. And I loved each & every 1 hour episodes & pre-1 hour episodes and post episodes before the leap.

And I love the Foursome so much...really miss them together! They were the best of friends I've seen on tellywood who didn't hate each other for status, less screen space  & all that. Normally, we don't get to see two leads as best friends. But here they are Sara & Parul as sisters offscreen or Angad & Kinshuk as brothers. =) 

Bidaai cast is the best I've seen on tv, along with Baa Bahu Aur Baby cast. They were one big happy family, and they had a good sense of humor and the foursome were always best dressed. I used to wait for their interviews everyday on SBS/SBB. 

I want to thank Rajan ji for bringing a wonderful cast together and basically Bidaai on tv. The positivity that they showed was a first time for me. Normally, there's always villains in a drama. Especially since I watched a lot of Ekta show, I assumed Bidaai to be the same but to my surprise it was so different. (I'm ignoring the sister fight & post leap btw.)  

And I applaud all the cast & crew of Bidaai for the 3 years (is it?) of hard work! ClapClapClap You guys deserve all the love & support from fans & awards too! Cool
I really miss Bidaai!

foursome were best and it really was refreshing to see leads bonding on screen as well as offscreen. You have written exactly what I feel for Bidaai and foursome.miss them in sbs/sbb segment a lot nowadays.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.rivernidzlovekinrulsnowhitepinkzzshaaziRahm

Abirami24

Goldie

Abirami24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
we want bidaai 2

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
we want bidaai 2 ...

melahi99

Groupbie

melahi99

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
We want bidaai 2 with Salekh and Ragvir

ragvir92

Goldie

ragvir92

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Missing Ragvir a lot...Cry I  want  to see  them together again.
Everyday i was searching in the net atleast to know a small news about bidaai2.
Missing our awesome foursome badly. 
          I atleast want to see the glimpse of our foursome in any show.
           We cant see such a bonding between the co-stars in today's tellyworld.They were really good.Not 1ly in the serial, they had a good rapport in real life too .Bidaai had a very good impact in our real life too.It helps us to know about the value of relations, good moral values etc.
           We really miss bidaai very badly. plz come back Kinrul and sangad.

Edited by ragvir92 - 24 June 2011 at 4:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushinidzlovekinrulshaazi

melahi99

Groupbie

melahi99

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
If Sara, Angad, Parul and Kinshuk had not played their respective characters Bidaai would not have been the show that it was.  If they had continued after Khushi and Tamanna's birth or if they had to take a leap why did they kill Alekh's life Sadhana? I mean i watched post-leap and he was not the pre-normal Alekh he was with Sadhana. We barely got to watch any Salekh scenes. And Ragini she remarried for Ranvir's sake but she didnt love Apurva's character until the end. She still remembered Ranvir. 
Mamaji: (Alok Ji) He was superb at treating Sadhana and Ragini equal. I loved his acting when he brought Sadhana home , when he told Alekh how to be a responsible husband and i love it when ever he fights back verbally with Vasu. his relationship with Kaushi is also nice.
Kaushalya: (Vibha Ji) She hated Sadhana because she was fair but when she found out what she did her performance was excellent. She treated Sadhana as her daughter and she can live with a bit of Sadi's memories.
Vineet: (Navin Saini) A good son (sometimes) and a caring brother. But when it came to being a husband, he was completely dominated by Malti but when he wanted to sell his apartment finally he shouted at her and stood up. Lol when he hurt his back trying to be romantic and when he fell down the pipe.
Malti:(Ashita Dhawan) "Jhoot toh main bolti nahin" Funny, stupid, selfish and sweet when she helped Ragini meet Ranvir. She fell so easily for Avni's traps but when she helped Ragini she was good.
Nani: She was a typical old fashioned mother who hated Sadhana same reasons as Kaushi but changed when she heard what Sadhana did. Good performance.
Vasu: The manipulate woman who always wants everything to be her way. But she still loved her sons alot. When she touched Angad after the awesome knife scene there was a sad emotion in her eyes finally she got to touch her son. Hated her when she scolded Sadi and in the rift track. Loved her repentance with Alekh and Ranvir. Loved when she talked to Sadi when she was unconscious. And loved when she slapped Naveen.
TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by melahi99 - 25 June 2011 at 1:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Kinshuk_lover

Groupbie

Kinshuk_lover

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
i miss foursome and bidaai!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top