Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... (Page 10)

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Bini! Nice to see you posting here after such a long time! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bini311yanks28

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
                           The end of the preleap where Sadhna died and Ragini without knowing enters the Rajvansh House....It was so heart rendering....She was really surprised seeing so many people in the house and all wearing white....She knew something is wrong...She was shocked....Something painful pierced throgh her mindCry....Her mind was really shattered.....She had her child in her hands and was coming egerly to meet her dear sister....But she could definetely sense that something was wrong....

She looked as she moved inside.....Everyone was there.....except one.....She moved her eyes and at one time, her eyes got stuck at her jijaji.....He was sitting devastated at one corner.....She couldn't believe her eyes.....Her mind was telling her something but she  was not ready to believe that...She was determined.....Nothing could ever happen to her Sadhna....She just want to go away from there.....But her bauji, he wanted her to know the truth....But it wasn't tolerable for her.....She cried....she craved.....that she wanted to go but finally she saw her dear sister.....Her world went upside down.She could not have thought of a world without her dear Sadhna.....Ohhhh!!!! her cryCry.....I still remember that....Parul was at her best in that scene.....Loved her performance......Hats off to herClap

Edited by Sweet_Waters - 17 November 2010 at 10:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiRahmyanks28chocolover89

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

That was such a beautifully enacted scene! The way she comes in all happy, then gets confused, and sees Alekh..her mind knows what's happened, but her heart refuses to believe it..she tries to run back so she doesn't have to face the truth but mamaji forces her and she can't take it..Cry  Parul was nothing short of BRILLIANT that day..

It would take a very unemotional person to not cry seeing her like that! Parul said she cried in real for like 2 hours and was emotionally drained out after that scene..

Sweet_WaterstamushiRahmyanks28

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

That was such a beautifully enacted scene! The way she comes in all happy, then gets confused, and sees Alekh..her mind knows what's happened, but her heart refuses to believe it..she tries to run back so she doesn't have to face the truth but mamaji forces her and she can't take it..Cry  Parul was nothing short of BRILLIANT that day..

It would take a very unemotional person to not cry seeing her like that! Parul said she cried in real for like 2 hours and was emotionally drained out after that scene..

The way she cries out in pain....CryCryCry.....telling Sadhna to open her eyes.....that was so wonderfully portrayed.....We could actually feel the pain in her voice.....Even her costumes was very apt....She was the only lady without much makep that day....Even Vasu had put dark pink coloured lip glossLOL and Malti bhabhi wore a lot of bangles....But Ragini....she was so aptEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushichocolover89yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Nice topic: Smile

WARNING: LONG POST.Blushing

The Sharmas:

Sharma Ji/Mamaji/Bauji- Alok Nath: I must point out, that his being in this serial really attracted me to it. I never had much respect for Indian serials. They all looked the same to me. But I saw Alok Nath in a few scenes and his fatherly demeanor really attracted me to the show. I knew him well from movies, of course, and I had no doubt he was a FINE actor. He was brilliant as Mamaji. Pre-leap is when he shined. There were several tracks where he was a dominating force. In fact, in may tracks pre-leap, he felt more like a central character along with our foursome. Tracks where he was amazing- from the very beginning, including Sadhna's marriage track...he was excellent in that scene on the day of Sadhna's wedding to Alekh, where he confronts Vasu. He was superb throughout the Anmol/Anamika track. Many emotional scenes there between Alok Ji/Parul, Alok Ji/Sara, Alok Ji/Vibha Ji, Alok Ji/Seema Ji, Alok Ji/Naveen Saini...in fact that track was filled with superb acting. It felt like a movie, not a serial. I also loved him during the rift. He was such a protective father. I loved the scene where he confronted Malti, Vinu, and Mamiji after bringing Sadhna home. I loved his fatherly concern and affection for Sadhna. He knew she was going through hell. I loved that scene when Alekh came to KN regarding Ranvir, and Mamaji thought he had come to take Sadhna back home, but when he realized the truth...his reaction was excellent. Really, Alok Ji gets an A+++ from me for his acting throughout Bidaai. PS- Almost forgot, loved all his scenes with Angad...both pre-normalcy Alekh and post-normalcy Alekh. He started warming up to Alekh the same way Sadhna did...he fell for Alekh's innocence. Awwww. Day Dreaming

Vibha Chibber:Mamiji/Maa/Kaushi:
Superb. What a fine actress. She could make you love her or hate her so easily. Mamiji was a confusing character. She had many qualities but her prejudices kept her from being fair. Otherwise, she could have been the same parent to Sadhna that Mamaji was. But no, she showered Sadhna with hate and suspicions. Sadhna was always wrong. But her love for Ragini and Vinu was admirable. She was very concerned with Ragini's happiness. I loved the scene between Mamiji/Ragini when Ragini gets dressed for her marriage to Ranvir, and Mamiji hugs and kisses her daughter and prays for her happiness. Vibha Ji was superb throughout the show, especially during the Anmol/Anamika track. But then again, who wasn't?

Naveen Saini:Vinu Bhaiyya- I loved him as Vinu. Couldn't imagine anyone else playing that character. It was very easy to tell that he loved his sisters (and in his mind, they were both equal), but he was just too weak in front of Malti. He loved his entire family, he just didn't have a backbone. I felt very bad for Vinu when Naveen started playing his dirty tricks with him at work. I loved that scene during the AA track when Vinu tells Ragini that he wishes he could do something more for his sisters happiness. Naveen is also an excellent comedian. I loved his funny moments with Malti.Loved that scene where he hurts his back trying to get all romantic with Malti, LOL. Good job by Naveen throughout Bidaai.Clap

Ashita Dhawan as Malti: 
The Perfect Malti.Really well cast. She was funny, she was a backstabber, she was greedy, easily led, stupid, and she could be sweet sometimes, too. How easily she fell into Avni's traps was hilarious.Her scenes with Vinu were great.I love how she used to worry about what he would think if he found out something, but then she would do it anyway.But as with every other character in this show, she had some emotional scenes too. I loved her scene with Ragini once she decides that she will help Ragini and Ranvir get married. Those were all very sweet. Also her scenes with Alekh were hilarious too.Alekh could see right through her. He knew something was up with her, so he would stay away.I loved that scene in the mandir when Alekh grabs her hand thinking it's Sadhna's and says "Chalo dost!" ROFL Both their reactions to it were so funny.LOLShe was super duper annoying during the Shlok track and her own pregnancy track.Gosh. Good work though.Very funny character. Ashita did a great job.Clap

Amardeep Ji as Nani:  She was great as the old fashioned and suspicious mothers. She had the whole thing down very well as far as her character went...the look, the voice, the mannerisms. Really great job by her throughout Bidaai. She's a very talented actress. I enjoyed a few masti type scenes from her too. There was that scene during Sadhna's first sangeet...Nani actually dances with Malti...ROFL "Chod do aanchal zamana kya kahe ga?EmbarrassedShocked"

The Rajvansh's:

Seema Kapoor as Vasu: She was perfect! She played a mysterious, egotistical, self-centered, proud, stubborn, and rich woman very well. She was extremely convincing to the point that I hated her character at times, but could also feel very sorry for her. She is multi-talented. I was highly impressed by her...I loved scenes where Vasu was in a rage and she would just snap, sorta like Alekh's engagement to Mallika, where Vasu totally snapped when Alekh left. She started screaming and yelling at everyone. I loved her coldness at times...I loved her sweetness too. She was very cute and sweet once RagVir's marriage was set and they had that picnic. I loved loved loved her scene with Angad, that knife scene. I cried in that...I actually cried for Vasu, and then for Alekh too. Very moving scene, I watched it with my mom and we were both very moved. Superb...the pain of a mother, the joy she feels from touching her son...the way she looks at him and sees how innocent he is...I loved the following scene too, where Alekh holds Vasu's hand and kisses it and then Vasu is astonished and she touches his face, and he actually lets her, and then she just breaks down and hugs him so tightly...Cry cried my eyes out...and then Ranvir comes and she hugs both her sons. What a scene. ClapShe made me miserable throughout the rift and in all the scenes where she doubted and scolded Sadhna. But, really...superb acting  by Seema Ji. She was perfect for her role.

Avinash Ji as Inderjit: LOL Man, I don't know who needs more of a backbone, Indu or Vinu. Talk about "joru ka ghulaam"...LOL He was well cast too. I loved him during the AA track though. He was on Ranvir's side and he let it be known. I loved that scene where he confronted Ranvir and said that he needs to make the decision based on who he loves, and not looks...because looks are not everything, which was proved to him by Vasu. Ouch I also liked him during the rift- he was against Alekh's engagement...although, like always...he didn't do much to save his sonLOL but at least he was on the right side. Big smile Anyway, Indu was...fairly useless...the Karan track...ROFL...oh and I liked him during the RagVir marriage track. He had some nice moments during the picnic. His reaction though, to Sadhna's death...left much to be desired.ROFLDisapprove Good job by Avinash Ji. Big smile

Natasha Rana as Chhoti Maa/Ambika:
It's too bad Ambika turned out to be such a witch...she was really sweet before the mystery track...although I always suspected her, to be honest. I did love her during the Anmol/Anamika track...and I always thought she loved Alekh and was on Sadhna's side...but I guess not. Confused Still though, Natasha was a sweetheart and a very good actress...she played the sweet Chhoti Maa very well. I loved her after Salekh's marriage, the way she tried comforting Sadhna and appeared to be happy when Alekh began accepting his dost. Embarrassed I also loved that she noticed Avni's evil ways and always pointed them out, same with Naveen. Great job Natasha Ji. Clap

The actor who played Satyen
: Sorry, I've forgotten his name. EmbarrassedHe was excellent. I would love to have a chachu like him. He always did masti and created a fun atmosphere. His scenes with Ambika used to be really sweet too. He also sided with Ranvir during the AA track. Overall, he left a mark on the show. He was a pleasant character. He really looked the part too, of Indu's brother. Good job.

Naveen & Avni:
Perfectly cast. I hated them...but found them funny too. Good job by both, consistently stupid and evil characters. They were made for each other too. Day Dreaming They even went to jail together. LOL

BlushingHeartThe Awesome Foursome: HeartDay Dreaming

Parul Chauhan as Ragini:
She's a powerhouse. She played the shy Ragini who lacked confidence. She played the blushing bride. She played the insecure wife when Ranvir begins to distance himself, and then the confidence wife/sister...then the rift Ragini, grief stricken from her miscarriage but totally changed towards her sister. Then the reunion...the way she became protective of Sadhna again. I think she was exceptional throughout the show. She had some amazing scenes during the Anmol/Anamika track with Sadhna, Mamaji, Mamiji, Ranvir...and so on. Her pain because of her "bad looks" was well portrayed. I  loved her scene with Mamiji where she says that she's trying hard to forget Ranvir but "Dil nahin maanta" Cry Loved her acting during her bidaai...it was very realistic and I cried. Loved her as the girl in love too...always found her to be a good dancer and that added to her performance as Ragini throughout Bidaai. Loved all her scenes with Sara, Kinshuk, Parul, Alok Ji...loved her acting during the Sagini reunion. Loved her acting when she revealed the truth in front of everyone. Loved her acting during....Sadhna's death...CryCryCry...I'm sure she was amazing post-leap too. Loved her acting in her room alone in the dark, when she's shivering after finding out the truth about Sadhna...

Kinshuk Mahajan as Ranvir:  Cute, charming, romantic, just, honest, adorable, sweet....he was great. His acting improved the most from his entry, until his exit. He played the part of a brother, son, brother in law, husband, a guy in love, and everything very well. Loved his scenes with Parul, Angad, and Sara. Liked that scene when he confesses his love to Ragini...the scene where he breaks down because he can't be with her...all his masti scenes during RagVir marriage track, and then post-marriage when he tries so hard to get Ragini alone LOLWink..I thought he did a very good job during the mystery track, and he even had me calling him a "jerk" for being so mean to Ragini...so he did well. Loved him during the rift...he was always on the side of what was right, and not afraid to defend it even if it meant going against his own mother. Loved that AleVir scene in the Mohostav when Alekh breaks down "meri Sadhna Cry" and Ranvir tells him to snap out of it and tell Sadhna everything...he was great throughout Bidaai. I couldn't picture anyone else as Ranvir, or anyone else opposite Parul. He and parul had excellent chemistry...Clap

Sara Khan as Sadhna: 
Well I'm a Salekhian, so I don't know where to begin...EmbarrassedCry I miss her so much. With Sadhna's death, the show ended for me. I loved Sadhna...my whole family loved her. I love Sara as Sadhna...I love her sweet little voice...her expressive eyes...her hands and the way she uses them...she was so cute and innocent. I love the way she expressed love for all her relations...I love the way she showed Sadhna falling in love with Alekh...the love in her eyes was just enough to melt me and make me cry too. I love the way she expressed her yearning to be with Alekh...My favorite scenes...the scene where she cries herself to sleep, holding her doll. That scene in Salekh's bedroom when Piya O Piya plays, and Alekh is asleep and she's holding the knife and crying...she's crying because she realizes how strange their relationship is...but then, she only wants him. She's falling in love with him. I loved her interaction with Alekh. Sara and Angad have really strong and intense chemistry...even while Alekh was abnormal, I was blown away by the little scenes of Salekh in Sadhna's imagination...really, sparks fly between them. EmbarrassedDay Dreaming I love that "muh dikhayi" scene...when Alekh lifts her ghunghat and she looks at him with so much love...yearning, amazement...it's just this look she gives him which blows me away...can't describe it. Loved her during the Shlok track, mystery track, rift track...the rift track, the scene where Alekh tells her to leave RV house was heartbreaking...her acting was spot on, she looked like a part of her died. The scene where she imagines Ragini made me cry. The scene where Alekh confronts her about the divorce papers but then he leaves her, and she has a breakdown, never forget it...superb....loved the Salekh reunion scenes too...the scene in Sadhna's bedroom where she tells Alekh what she feels, and what she wanted to hear from him, very well acted...and then of course, the brief Salekh romance...they have intense INTENSE chemistry...no more words for that.BlushingDay Dreaming I loved her as Sadhna, and I really miss her. She was excellent in the final scene...the death...but, I'd rather not get into it.

Angad Hasija as Alekh: 
Wow. POWERHOUSE. He is a...SUPERB actor. A Star...seriously, unbelievable. He just floored me as abnormal Alekh. He was so cute, innocent, adorable, precious...and then he could make you cry...He had Alekh down to every last detail...the walk, the physical appearance, the voice, the eyes...everything...which is not easy to do. He really owns that character. One of the finest performances by an actor, in my opinion...ever. Heartbreaking and very cute too. Post-normalcy, I still loved Alekh. I like that he gave Alekh a personality even after he got normal...he portrayed love and yearning for Sadhna very well. Favorite scenes from Alekh: too many. Loved his scenes with Vasu, i described them above. Loved every scene with Sadhna that he had. He and Sara just have such real chemistry...loved their karwa chauth scenes from both years, I cried buckets. Loved his performance in the Shlok track, when Sadhna is shot and when he has his break down in school. Loved his portrayal of insecurity...Loved his performance on the 2nd Salekh marriage...heart breaking and beautiful...he had a lot of difficult scenes and he pulled off all of them. Loved his performance during Mallika engagement when the truth comes out, the Salekh reunion...all the Salekh scenes where he looks like he's dying to pull her and press her against him and never let go...loved him in the brief romantic scenes...he's very sexy in those...Day DreamingBlushing Loved him when he leaves RV house, the way he is so calm and confident and willing to do anything to win Sadhna back, and he's so confident around her, but shy around others...that was so sweet...during the Sadhna death scene and then afterward, he was amazing and I was just heartbroken, so won't get into it. Cry Overall, Angad gets an A++++++.. and he and Sara were amazing together, they own me. LOL

POST LEAP:

Frankly, I didn't watch, but I saw Appu in Pardes years ago, and I thought he was excellent and very handsome. I have no doubt he did an amazing job as Anmol....and he is indeed, still very handome.

Sulagna- I don't know much about her. Didn't watch her scene...I'm sure she did well.

The Kids- PRECIOUS.

Edited by yanks28 - 18 November 2010 at 6:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverSweet_WaterstamushisnowhitepinkzzRahmchocolover89

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis MehwishClap....Got a quick snapshot of Bidaai preleap....How I' m missing those golden old daysDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiyanks28

sihame84 Groupbie
sihame84
sihame84

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I have nothing special to say only that im wishing to see again the foursome all together in bidaai sequel Smile sara kinshuk parul adn angad all together my dream but i wanna see them in college years
so sweet i miss my Kinrul and sangad everyday so im not ready to say "adieu" to them Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_WaterstamushiRahmyanks28chocolover89

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Mehwish LOVELY analysis and some LOVELY scenes you mentioned!! Hug

Elsa, yea..Parul was GREAT..it was SOO sad Cry

@sihame84 I would love to see them in season 2...let's see what happens now..

Sweet_WaterstamushiRahmyanks28

Go to top