Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

My thoughts on Bidaai's wonderful team'

So it's over. Time passes by so fast sometimes. I know the end left many craving for more and disappointed many because of how rushed it was, but I just wanted to make a thread on the team...

Starting with Alok Nathji : What a SUPERB actor he is! I have loved seeing him since Maine Pyaar Kya days. Mamaji was one of the more stable and righteous characters of the show; it's another story that he turned hypocritical by the end. His love for his daughters'Sadhna and Ragini'was beautiful and very well portrayed. He was one of the few characters who could put egoistical Vasu in her place.  Ragini's Bidaai brings tears and even though I know that his reaction to Sadhna's death upset a few, I thought he did a GREAT job. Thumbs UpClap

Vibha Chibberji: How much did we hate Kaushi? LOls as Kaushi, Vibhaji was AMAZING! Her insecurity about Ragini's color, hating Sadhna because of her color and beauty was very well portrayed. I remember the scene where she broke down in front of Sadhna for having mistreated her very well. Thumbs UpClap

Seema Kapoorji: One word: WOW! She had one of the more complex characters of the show. She was egoistical and needed everything to be her way. She hated people going against her and was manipulative. But whatever may be, Vasu loved her sons immensely. Her oldest son, Alekh, hated her guts, was terrified of her, and wouldn't even look at her. She portrayed that sadness so beautifully. She hid her sadness under her egoistic and manipulative attitude. My personal favorite scene of hers is the scene with Alekh holding her at knifepoint'breathtaking! ClapThumbs Up

Amardeep Jha: She was GREAT as Nani! She didn't take people mistreating her daughter and Ragini, especially Malti and her mum. Even she hated Sadhna for the same reasons as Kaushi did. ClapThumbs Up

Avinash Wadhwan: Indu! Oh I wish we had seen more of Indu as a character and more of Avinashji also! But somewhere Indu never quite could say anything in front Vasu. LOLSmile

Ashita Dhawan: Jhoot toh main bolti nahi Malti Bhabhi! LOL Ashita was so cute and definitely left an impact as Malti Bhabhi. MB was funny at times, irritating at other times, and but still cute. She would do anything for her own family, especially her Vinuji. I loved when she was trying her best to get RagVir together (I know I know..I am biased)..But her trying to put Naveen-Avni in their place was fun to watch too. Thumbs Up Clap

Naveen Saini: Vinu bhaiyya! He may not have been the very best brother and the very best son, but he definitely loved his family very much. Vinu-Malti were funny yet cute. Remember how when Ranvir climbed the balcony to meet Ragini and Malti made Vinu do the same thing? ROFL It was hilarious..Poor guy fell! Anyways I loved the scene where he stood up for his parents in the Godh-Bharayi. Thumbs UpClap

Natasha Rana: ChotiMa! She was everybody's favorite and a very sweet character but of course she went completely psycho due to insecurities. Her scene coming down the stairs and laughing like a maniac was so well done! She was a great actress!Thumbs UpClap

Aliraza Naamdar: Chachu was so cute and funny! I missed him! Wish they would have shown him once again.  LOL

Preeti Puri: Everybody hated Avni. She was evil to the core! She definitely made us hate her so Preeti good job! Thumbs Up

Vimresh Roshan: Everybody hated him and Naveen never learned from his mistakes. ConfusedThumbs Up

Apurva Agnihotri: Hmm..I didn't really watch a lot of post-leap but I am positive he did an excellent job considering how good of an actor he is'having seen him from Pardes and JJKN! Anmol is a very nice guy, almost too good to be true. His love for Tammy is very pure and heart-warming. I actually saw the scene when he's recounting to Mamaji about how Ranvir died and he was GREAT! Thumbs UpClap

Sulagna Panigrahi: I didn't watch a lot of post-leap but considering how much people hated Sakshi in the forum, I think she must have been great! It takes a talented actor to make people hate them in my opinion. Smile Thumbs Up

Angad Hasija: Where do I start? Angad is an actor par-excellence! He brought Alekh to life. The harkatein he put in the abnormal Alekh were great. I so wish we had gotten to see more of normal Alekh! Even though the way Alekh became normal was illogical, I think Angad did a fantastic job of portraying the change in Alekh subtly'in the way he walked and spoke and everything! I have so many favorite scenes of his! The scene with Vasu at knifepoint and he lets the woman he hates touch him just so his brother can get his happiness is beautifully done! The scene when Sadhna is shot and Alekh comes home and his guilt'banging his head against the wall..it made me cry so much! CryCry Also the dead expression on his face as he holds Sadhna's dead body was so poignant! Cry Thumbs Up Clap

Sara Khan: As Sadhna, she was perfect. I can't really imagine anybody else playing Sadhna like she did. Sadhna's life revolved around her jiji Ragini. She would do just about anything to ensure that Ragini was happy. Sadhna wasn't my favorite and the practical person in me questioned many of her decisions, but credit must be given where it's due and I thought Sara did a very good job in Bidaai. Some scenes I loved were when she leave the house, holds on to Ragini o make sure her jiji is finally back when Ragini asks for forgiveness after rift track, the scene where she holds her doll and cries. SmileThumbs UpClap

Kinshuk Mahajan: Perfect Ranvir! When Kinshuk started out, he was really raw, but by the time he left Bidaai, he had improved leaps and bounds and made a place in our hearts as Ranvir. Ranvir was a practical guy who wasn't scared of calling a spade a spade. He loved Ragini more than anything or anybody else in the world! Even though his death made me cry (the scene with Ragini in the hospital, not the actual death..I still haven't seen the suicide), what upset me even more was how they ERASED Ranvir from this show as if he wasn't even a part of it. Thumbs Down Anyways, I loved the scenes when Ranvir broke down with CM because he lost his Ragini forever, the scene when he tells Mamaji to get Ragini married to somebody else, when he walks in with proof about Vinu's innocence and sees Ragini-Shishir getting engaged, the scene with Ragini where he realizes he's about to be a dad but has to go to jail, oh and when he stands up for Ragini in the haldi!!!Smile Thumbs UpClap

Parul Chauhan:  Ragini was my favorite and must say Parul has made me a fan for life! She portrayed Ragini so beautifully and maturely. While Sadhna was ideal, Ragini was more practical but still very good at heart. She loved her family immensely. She had to face a lot of trouble because of her color and thus she had low self-esteem. Ranvir changed all of this. Some of my fav scenes of Parul's are breaking the marriage because her parents are insulted, breaking down after Taj Mahautsav, her bidaai, telling Sadhna that she is not worth her love, her breakdown after Sadhna's death CryThumbs UpClap

There's so much more to say about this show and the wonderful team! I really do believe that Bidaai has one of the best casts on TV! Smile

To end, I would like to thank this amazing star cast for entertaining us for 3 years (around 2 years for me). You guys WILL be missed and we hope to see you back on screen very very soon! Big smileHug

I also want to thank Rajan Shahi and DKP for making Bidaai possible. Regardless of how I feel about what happened to this show by the end, I have to thank you for giving us a beautiful story in Bidaai, foru talented actors to this industry--Angad, Parul, Kinshuk, Sara. Smile 

Wow..this came out much longer than I thought it was..hopefully I didn't bore evrybody with my LONG essayLOL

Would love to hear everybody else's thoughts!

Edited by chocolover89 - 13 November 2010 at 11:06pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Kopsyanice15mazzy_aliiskjuly25saranya.saranpinky9harman05gulati10saraharshadcrazyballparul-fanprassy.kavisparkling-starkinshukkiaashiqsri11moon.rivertamushiSweet_Waterschinky80ZoyaluvsKinshukstarry.phoenixVirMan_ArShi-sayeed-anizorsnowhitepinkzzBini311luv_sakshiRahmnanetaANJANASweet-Violet-Appsy-shaaziMagixX-shabz-Tohrujyoti06Ambrosiajyothi_coolSuku_SwaRonLoveurlife1.shona.yanks28-SilverDragon-ruky786-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai..." in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harman05

harman05

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

i am also a big fan of parul and  she played the character of  ragini so well

all the actors and actresses in bidaai were really good and portrayed there character so well
going to miss this show very much CryCryCryCryCry
and just hope it comes back with a season 2
and thank you to Rajan ji for making such a beatiful serialClap

Edited by harman05 - 13 November 2010 at 11:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

searedchocolover89

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Great analysis yaarClap....Really superbHug....

I still remember the scene where Vasu retuens from Sharma Niva's after fixing the marriage of Ranvir-Ragini and Alekh calls her and she stands still thinking why he called her...When he held her hands, her purse slipped from her hands and she couldn't actually speakCry.Finally when she realised that she got her son back, the way she hugged him....Oh!!! That was worth watching....She portrayed the immense love a mother has for her child, craving for the love and recognition from her own son....She loved her sons to the core and it was her over-protectiveness that made her manipulative in certain cases.....

Each and every character was sooo beautiful in the preleap Bidaai(I don't know much about postleap since my knowledge was restricted to only the updates....)....Really superb...The sister's bond....Ragini and Sadhna.Both were so one at heart.Nothing was a barrier to them for the cute bond they shared.They loved each other to the core...Sadhna and Ragini was always together.The way each of them consoled and cared for each other was really awesome. Sadhna's marriage was a sacrifice for her own jiji.Sadhna wanted the happiness of Ragini and viceversa.

About Salekh....what shall I say?Such a pure relationship...Angad and Sara was at their best.Though her marriage was for her jiji, she was not at all worried about her life and how Alekh treated her.Her medicine to cur Alekh was her unconditional love.She loved Alekh without expecting anything back.She wasn't sure whether her husband would be cured at any moment of time, but she was happy with her lfe with her Alekhji.Alekhji was everything for herEmbarrassed.....

And finally my RagvirEmbarrassed....I couldn't control my tears when I think about them.How much I loved them.Ranvir and Ragini never knew each other.They were just starngers when Ranvir came with Gunni and Pratham to Sharma Nivas in search of Sadhna.They would have never thought that finally they were destined for each other....the eternal soulmates.They became relatives when Sadhna married Alekh but they didn't knew much about each other....One day Ragini gives a wrong call to Ranvir.....that was the beginning.Their started their pure friendship that finaly bloomed into love.At first when Ragini called, Ranvie was in a depression.He though every woman in this world was like Sonia.But Ragini's words pierced through his heart.He realised that destiny has something good in store for him....They talked and talked but couldn't realise that behind this friendship, something else was blooming in them and that was nothing other than love.....The beautiful Anmol-Anamika  track....

They loved each other without seeing each other.But when it was revealed that Ragini was his Anamika, Ranvir was in utter confusion.He couldn't recognise whether it was true love or whether he was being cheated.....But finaly he recognised it....And from then on, there was no looking back........The most wonderful track in Bdaai history......He loved Ragini to the core...He couldn't bear to see Ragini in pain.All he did was to make her happy.Ragini could also never thought of a life apart from him......The way she hugged and cried when Ranvir was going to jailCry....As if  something is taking way her life from her....She was devastated.Even their small scenes had that cuteness that reflected throughout the episodeEmbarrassed.Hats off to Kinshuk and Parul for their amazing acting skills which gave life to their charactersClap

I would have pages and pages to write if I start with the characters.....Really all of them did a good job....Thank you Bidaai CT's for giving us this beautiful stories of Salekh and Ragvir to be cherished forever!!!!!!!   I would whole heartedly wish to see the foursome back in Bidaai season 2.....

Edited by Sweet_Waters - 13 November 2010 at 11:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15harman05gulati10sparkling-startamushimoon.riveranizornanetaluv_sakshiANJANAchocolover89

-Appsy-

IF-Rockerz

-Appsy-

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Himani...
a big big tight hug to u.....................awesome post....i completely agree wid u..n will come up wid my views in a while ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gulati10sparkling-startamushichocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harman05

i am also a big fan of parul and  she played the character of  ragini so well

all the actors and actresses in bidaai were really good and portrayed there character so well
going to miss this show very much CryCryCryCryCry
and just hope it comes back with a season 2
and thank you to Rajan ji for making such a beatiful serialClap

Yes! After writing all of this and reading evrybody's comments I have a very very strong urge to re-watch Bidaai, atleast all the scenes I mentioned!

As for season 2, I would love it if they bring back everybody you know? Including original cast. Like a new janam. Maybe they can have triangles..I always wanted a triangle with RagVir..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05tamushiSweet_Waters

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinchuKiPari

Himani...
a big big tight hug to u.....................awesome post....i completely agree wid u..n will come up wid my views in a while ...
Aww thanks dear! Hug
Will be waiting Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Ragvir wedding

Salekh Wedding

Edited by Sweet_Waters - 13 November 2010 at 11:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gulati10sparkling-startamushimoon.riveranizorVirMan_ArShinanetaAmbrosiachocolover89

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Himzzy..
I know. All these actors deserve more than what they were given. I love Bidaai, pre-leap (my RagVir's story), and post-leap (my AnGini's story)..Both the stories weren't given a proper ending, but I hope somewhere or the other, if not for this season, the next (if there is), justice be done to all.

Love Parul, Apu, and Angad the most. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

searedanizorluv_sakshichocolover89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top