*|| DOTW-Who will get marry?||*

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Chupianz

Discussion of the week- who will get marry with who?

Since we all now know wedding is coming and twist and turn!
So In this topic let's discuss who will get married?

Will Sid & Divya Get married?

Will Nivi & Sid get married?

or

will Nivi and Viren get married?

Will Sid not marry Divya?

- please let's have a healthy Discussion- 
No Bashing the Cast

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe Nivi & Viren would get married. I have no doubt in my mind that Nivi is still in love with Sid but she's the kind of girl who will choose to suffer in silence for the rest of her life but never make Divya face such humiliation by being left at the altar on her wedding night! So if she's gonna have to marry Viren in order to get Sid off her back - she'll do it without blinking once! ( though this is extremely unfair on Viren who is apparently hopelessly in love with Nivi)Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poonam hey Nivi Sid marriage can't happen as Keshav is still not here and accusation on him are not clear. So Nivi can never even take this step even if Divya was not in picture. Now Divya is also there so she can never put Divya's life at stake. Only one possibility this could happen if all the charges against Keshav had removed.Then she might get emotional and could marry Sid.

Nivi Viren marriage will take place as though Nivi could not choose Viren out of free will but in the condition she has put through so to save her family honor, her sister reputation she will have no option left and to marry Viren . Another reason after this declaration they are bound to show at least 1 wedding else Sharma's name will be ruined.

Sid Divya is doubtful situation but if we believe article double wedding then it will take place. Second they can't waste Nivi's sacrifice by not showing Sid Divya wedding as Nivi will do every thing for her sister and family reputation so they have show their wedding too else Nivi Viren wedding will remain meaning less because Nivi's purpose will not solved and reputation will not be saved
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you both-

@ Rach-true nivi will do it for Divya. which i really don't want her to do that.just for divya...! 

and as far as for viren i just hope he is really in love with nivi. and don't get his heart break.! 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Agree with you both-

@ Rach-true nivi will do it for Divya. which i really don't want her to do that.just for divya...! 

and as far as for viren i just hope he is really in love with nivi. and don't get his heart break.! 

Pooji if these condition had not occured then Nivi wouldn't have done it for Divya and Nivi is not a person who at a moment doesn't think about herself that who is better for her and can not forget her first love so eaisly to marry Viren out of love. So she will be forced to marry Viren.

Previously even I was scared that they may show Viren as negative but it's not the case as whatever ever they have shown him till now then the essence will actually change but let see what will happen
Second Nivi doesn't love him so her heart will not break as it is already broken and I think she will not even react if he turned out to be negative so there is no chance for that too.
fa.star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one should marry yet!
In the future, however, ofcourse it should be

Sid + Putul

&

Viren + Divya
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nivedita may be still  in love with Siddharth but she has made a decision to move on for the sake of Divya and definitely does not want her sacrifice going waste. She stands by her decision and even tries to convince Siddharth by playing the Love Drama with Viren so that Siddharth would not hold on to the past and lead a happy life with Divya. When she meets Siddharth on the Wedding Day while she is trying to bury her past with Siddharth, she tells that she has fallen out of love with him and is in love with Viren. So to prove her point and save her sisters marriage by getting Sid off her back Nivedita might say 'Yes' to Viren's Proposal.

I see 3 Probabilities for Marriage
  • Nivedita may Marry Viren because she knows well that as long as there is hope in Siddharth's mind that he can get Nivi back, Divya would never get her happiness.
  • There is also a probability of Nivi and Siddharth marrying in case Divya backs out voluntarily.
  • Siddharth getting married to Divya as per Dadaji's wish now that he knows that Nivedita has moved on.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fa.star

No one should marry yet!
In the future, however, ofcourse it should be

Sid + Putul

&

Viren + Divya

yes no one should marry now
in future it should b sid nivi 
 and  viren divya 😛
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

yes no one should marry now
in future it should b sid nivi 
 and  viren divya 😛

I can understand the logic of you people trying to bring Siddharth and Nivi together... But I do not understand why you are hell bend in attaching Viren to Divya.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
akhilha thumbnail
thanks pooji for this topic,
For me Dadajis wish will come true!! 😛😛
The importance of dadaji in this serial is thoroughly underestimated!
he cannot be made to suffer like this and let the suffering continue for the rest of his life seeing his gransons in some compromised marriages which dont carry any value!!😊
His wishes will be fulfilled whether he speaks up or not!
Either it will be Sid Nivi or no wedding a t all!! coz Viren will never marry NIvi knowing Sids happiness is only his Puthul and dadajis happiness is seeing sid happy!
Watch out for the twist!!!😆😆