CID

y CID is not loosing TRPs? (if episodes r not gud)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
pls tell me.......i m not cid hater nd i dont want cid to end.......i m just asking how it is happening

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y CID is not loosing TRPs? (if episodes r not gud)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EstelleEvenstar

Goldie

EstelleEvenstar

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Well the reason why I am still watching CID is because i dont want to miss any episode (what if the episode is better thn the previous one?), when ever Friday comes near My Hopes get High, and i expect to get a Good Episode with good script.
I am disapointed with today's epi but I will wait for friday/sat for another new episode with a HOPE that it get better, and we get something good to see, something like CID Classics.
I think issi Umeed per baqi sab bhi ajjkal CID dekhtey hain k shayad is bar kuch acha dekhney ko mil jaye :P

and dont forget KIDS love this show, unko koi farq nahi parta k script hai ya nahi unko bas CID dekhna hai I think yahi waja hai k abhi tak CID ki TRP stable hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiprincess.Ambrosia

kimiwalia

Groupbie

kimiwalia

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
 Because true fans of CID continue to watch it to matter what...:)

princess.Ambrosianycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimiwalia

Because true fans of CID continue to watch it to matter what...:)

thats true

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
After a product has been consistenly well-known for it's efficiency and consistency, it becomes like a brand name and sticks on, plus, since CID is a family show a lot of people watch it.

I watch it because I feel if the trio hsn't left the crappy plots and all, why should I?

Plus, it makes sense for a family show to have greater TRP's, since it is being viewed by a wider audience.

Edited by debayon - 13 November 2010 at 6:48pm

dr.fahmiprincess.-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
no matter what reason... CIDians can never quit the show...Approve

because everyone, even after experiencing a disappointing episode, we rise up with new expectations and hope for the best from CID...Smile

this is only possible with one common belief  shared by every CIDians..

hum honge kamiyaab ... hum honge kamiyaab ... hum honge kamiyaab ...ek din...  ooo oh.. man main hai wishwas... pura hai wishwas.. hum honge kamiyaab ek din  Thumbs Up

CIDians are not made up only due to the show,  but also the characters involved in ... they are the main reason, who drag us to the show...  and so are the TRP's Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
no doubt its a good show but i wish I could hear what they say properly  the background score never stays in the background it goes really loud and even over the actors speaking. Its really annoying wish they would balance the music with actors speech. I feel it has gotten worse over time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

CAHAT320

CAHAT320

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i think every time we think that may be this time be will get somethig better

Edited by CAHAT320 - 14 November 2010 at 3:04am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top