Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poll Of The Week: Aham knew it was Gopi or not ?

Poll

While following Gopi did Aham recognize Gopi not ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmmm.....tammie and we were almost fighting on this whether Aham recognized Gopi before following her or not...........

I mean when he starts following her after Observing her Top to Toe almost 2 times did he figure out that she is Gopi but still his feet were walking as ordered by his Mesmerized Heart n Dazzled Eyes.....
Or He thought she is Any Other Girl and started following her....until Hetal calls Gopi's name....

I think he figured it out.....as when Hetal calls Gopi and she turns Aham turns other way with an Expression How Come M here following her.....he was confused with him being there following Gopi..............

Tammie said no....he dint Recognized her.........

So its ur time to vote......what did u feel......?
Did Aham know it...that he was Following Gopi or not...???
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he dind't guyz b'coz when kaki ji called her name his expression changed suddenly

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Voted.  You can guess which was mine...😆
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I voted for a Yes only because I think our Golden Boy needs to very badly hone his inexistent acting skills. He just could not bring out the right expression for us to understand the scene clearly 😆. I think it was a case of, you are so beautiful let me follow you....2 steps....someone calls out Gopi's name......Oh Damn main yahaan kya kar raha hoon....kisi ne dekh liya toh....let me quickly turn around....type scene....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

^^^@sg, that was perfectly written esp last line 'kisi ne dekh liya to, meri to band baj jayegi'
nd chalo koi to hai who read his expressions just like me, thanx 4 presing Yes.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i voted for yes. because he knew that there are only six women in his home. hetal n koki will not fix into that figure. his sister is getting ready in her room, and rashi is taller than gopi. his heart knew it was gopi, but his mind must have argued otherwise.
sadhli what did he expect? anitha to walk inside his house in a green dress?. he was angry because he was caught unaware for staring at gopi.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Thank u shruthi, mera saath dene ke liye.
And reason 4 his anger was correct that he was being caught.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Voted.  You can guess which was mine...😆

hmm...i need not to guess as i knew it already...
but now m not alone thinking like the way I posted.....see 4 more people are with me....
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I of course voted that he knew.  How many young women are running around the MM?  From the back she looked like Gopi, she walked like Gopi.  Remember another time when he was talking to his mom and he heard the khanak of her payal (jingle of her anklet) and got distracted.  But that time he was angry and...

I will concede that he perhaps didn't think about what he was doing and instinctively his feet followed his eyes.  When Hetal called her name he jolted back to awareness and was angry with himself. 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Offcrse Ahem knew it was Gopi.. Ahem thinks he love Anita which i doubt coz if we love a person we wil fight for that.. If Ahem wants he could hav forced koki to accept anita n Koki who loves her son wld hav acceptd it at a point.. Nw Ahem is fallin for Gopi n tat attraction is slowly building on him. The anger tat Ahem potrayd wen hetal called gopi is wat v call embarassed. Aftrall he s egoistic