Abhay-Piya FF: And I will be waiting.Book 1 Ended. - Page 114

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tantrums..

⭐️hey poco!! congrats for Ist thread.......!! great job done.......👏

m waiting for how things😍 r gonna turn though u hav hinted ur plans and many of us r lil sad abt abhay 😔lossing his memory but i know for sure u hav better deal ahead...as dumbledore says " one should think of greater good"🤔🤔🤔!!
 well though i hav got my board🤢 xams from next week i still can't stop myself from looking if u hav updated more!! such is ur magic poco...😎!!

I know, right??! I've stopped following all other FFs till I'm through with my exams, except this one🤣
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know, right??! I've stopped following all other FFs till I'm through with my exams, except this one🤣
my brother says m insane for abhay nd piya........... !! after all dil to bachha hai ji...
Originally posted by tantrums..

my brother says m insane for abhay nd piya........... !! after all dil to bachha hai ji...

Lol!! Once upon a time, my sister was ready to murder me because I was crazy over Mayank in MJHT and I have a huge crush on Arjun Bijlani🤣 🤣 I swear she's sick and tired of me🤣 And when I got to know that Arjun is coming in a new show, I was jumping around the whole house🤣 🤣 🤣 So, I can understand what you mean😛
As far as AbhIya go, again, I have to catch every episode of PKYEK come what may! And I can't even miss one dialogue! There's almost as much of an addiction as MayUr were once. No one dares talking to me or around me when I'm watching the show🤣 🤣 
Anyhow, all the best for your boards!🤗
Congratz for finishing your first thread!

I actually pretty much forgot that Danish and Kabir were brothers. I only remembered that when Chillz gave her review of the precap. But will he do this to his brother, or will he die? Oooh. This sounds like something they would say on the commercials to get you to watch the show. Maya will give Sam premonition? I had almost forgotten about her too! But doesn't she want to do bad things to Sam, since he was the reason she was killed? So giving premonition is kind of giving him an advantage, so he will be somewhat prepared. It's nice to see that T isn't all bad in this FF. It's a nice break from the show's T. It was funny to watch T's face when she found out that Shankar is a teacher. One more person getting a premonition. I think that Abhay is going to be more protective of Piya after the dream, but he wouldn't think that he was the thing that was separating Piya and Abhay.
Thank you guys for all the love, time and support. Following is the link to Book 2. This thread will soon be locked and am glad that we ended this at almost 1lac views.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1620827

It is such fun writing for you guys and creating our very own version of PKYEK.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗