Fan Fictions

AR FF:His Perfect Obsession|| NextThreadLink:Pg151

TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys! I know some people already know me from my other AR FF..but for those who don't me I'm Mel/Melly (whatever you wish to call me). Well, I had this idea in my mind for a really long time and I just had to get it out. So without further blabber, here's the intro. The first part will be posted very soon!

Armaan Mallik: He resides in London and is a total playboy. His life equals to money, parties, girls and more girls! Just when he thinks his life can't get any better, his life turns upside down. What happens when his parents force him to marry? That too to an unknown girl from the country he hates most: India. Will he be able to escape this marriage easily? Or has life got something else in store for him?

Ridhima Gupta: She's a very ambitious, yet shy, sort of girl. An adopted daughter of Mr Shashank Gupta. Her Mum had always wanted her to be ambitious and work hard to achieve her dreams of becoming a well-known Interior Designer. Will her dream be crushed before she even starts her journey to complete it? Only because of a stranger who asks for her hand in marriage out of the blue? Will she be able to live up to her Mum's expectations or does life really have something else in store for her?

Shashank Gupta: A very well reputed man in India. He owns many factories and has many successful businesses running. The only thing that matters to him is money, money and more money! He could even sell of his daughters for money. He had become a heartless person every since Padma died. He couldn't save her, only because he didn't have enough money to cure her disease so his ambition in life had become money! During this process he even forgot his two daughters..he got way too much involved in earning money.

Billy Mallik: Armaan's Dad. A very nice man at heart who is well reputed in London and wants Armaan to be as successful as himself. But will Armaan really turn out to be as successful as him, considering the fact that he's a total playboy and has no interest in becoming as famous as his dad?

Ananya Mallik: Armaan's Mum. She's a housewife and has always wanted Armaan to have a nice, well educated and a loving wife. Unfortunately, the chances of Armaan marrying such a girl are not too bright. He was a spoilt brat to say the least and for her, she wanted him to change. But who is it that can change THE Armaan Mallik?

That's it for now. These are the main characters as of now. You'll get to know the other characters as the story unfolds. 

I hope you liked the introductions to the characters. Please do let me know what you thought and don't forget to press the 'Like' Button if you've read. I'll post the first part very soon!

Also, if you want a PM then please do let me know and add me as a buddy. ðŸ˜ƒ

Those who want to read my other Fanfic, here's the link: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1452400

Mel :-)

INDEX

Part 1: Pg 5 - This Could Not Be Happening!

Part 2: Pg 11 - "I Want To Marry Her"

Part 3: Pg 19 - Broken

Part 4: Pg 27 - Conditions and The Fixed Proposal

Part 5: Pg 36 - Married, happily?

Part 6: Pg 44 - Her Naivety

Part 7: Pg 57 - Friends?

Part 8A: Pg 66 - Unknown Truth

Part 8B : Pg 68 - Unknown Truth

Part 9: Pg 80 - Causing Havoc In Each Other's Body!

Part 10: Pg 90 - Building up relationships..

Part 11: Pg 102 - Overcoming Fears

Part 12: Pg 121 - You Can Confide In Me

Part 13: Pg 136 - Desires

Next thread:

Part 14 & Onwards: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1627483

Edited by TheMelody. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bradford3 thumbnail
plz continue soon wanna read more it seems interesting
TheMelody. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bradford3

plz continue soon wanna read more it seems interesting

Thank you! ðŸ˜ƒ
Will post the first part soon.. :)
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the introduction of the characters! Really looking forward to the upcoming parts! :) Do add me to your PM list as well! :)

-Noreen
TheMelody. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nowee10

Loved the introduction of the characters! Really looking forward to the upcoming parts! :) Do add me to your PM list as well! :)

-Noreen

Thank you =)

Yeah, I'll add you as a Buddy and will PM you when I update. ðŸ˜³
Ooh, this FF seems just as awesome as the other!!
Thanks for the PM and please do PM me when you update!!
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love
Riddss
TheMelody. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

Ooh, this FF seems just as awesome as the other!!

Thanks for the PM and please do PM me when you update!!

Awwww Thank youu!!
Yep, will def PM you. ðŸ˜ƒ
TheMelody. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love
Riddss

Heyy!

Thanks for liking the concept! 
Will cont soon. :)

Take care!
-wild- thumbnail
hey dear i love ur sketches plz do pm me when u update and add me plz in ur pm list.
 plzz update ASAP
love u
salina
wish u luck 4 ur FF journey dear