Dill Mill Gaye

STOP BASHING KAJEN.KAJEN FANS NEED UR SUPPORT (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STOP BASHING KAJEN.KAJEN FANS NEED UR SUPPORT (Page 6)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeonLights.

IF-Sizzlerz

NeonLights.

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged

i dunt bash KaJenians...actually i m not intrested in cheap antics...FYI,KaShians are already bashed and we have been saying this for a long time...but result=KaShians are still bashed on IF,FB and So website

what i have learnt is its better to ignore bashing...cuz people will never listen...nor their bad mouths will ever shut

PeaceBig smile

Edited by kash.is.bk4ever - 13 November 2010 at 7:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pwincess kanziIamSherLockedR.K.O

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged

well kya kare ppl are lunatics wen it comes to bashin

@tm... yaar those who bash kajen are simply jealous of them and i agree they need to stop but cnt do anythin until thet admitted in a MAWacko

Edited by _innocent_ - 13 November 2010 at 8:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbuckling

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_innocent_

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Originally posted by manoj589

Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

manoj instead of accepting your mistake you seem to defend your self..Ermm
what mistake r  u talking abt

What Mayeli said is true sweety!!
Even you bash sometimes!!
i bash i dont deny that but i only do when u ppl bring shilpa n her fans n mock at us .take the recent e.g of the post to appreciate jenny did i commented there only after sonia mocked at shilpa n us i replied .check the few pages i wasnt even there .so if u ppl stop bringing shilpa in each n every post i wont come here .
@ mayeli since most ppl here always make sarcastic n snide comments so i thought she was also 1 of them i ll apologise to her 

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayeli

Originally posted by Mayeli

@TM get a fact girl there r many KSG haters here who dont belong to any particular group .they r neither Kashian /Shilpian/SRians .they just love to bash Ksg .so stop generalizing them
n u r on d top of dat hit list lolzzz..ab mujhe se mat jagadna :)

first of all u r not funny secondly i m s shilpian if u cared to ignore i stick to my idol rather than bashing ksg everywhere so get ur facts straight chickAngry
okay okay m sori :) bt wz jz kiddin seriously dnt mean offend u...
 Its ok even i m sorry i thought u r making a dig at me .

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

well kya kare ppl are lunatics wen it comes to bashin

@tm... yaar those who bash kajen are simply because they are jealous of them and i agree they need to stop but cnt do anythin until thet admitted in a MAWacko
hey julie kya haal chaal hai.where have u disappered suddenly 
@boldROFL 
 1 thing i want to assure u i m not u know that .
yaar when will ppl stop bringing shilpa n her fans in each  post  ye TM ko bi koi kaam dhanda nahi hain 

R.K.O

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranv_rules

Originally posted by punjabkudi98

[QUOTE=MayankDrashtiRM]its sidmas the problem[/QUOTE

Then y do Kajen fanz bash Siddhima and Kash 
whom r u asking dear sonia will not answer u neither the other kajenians if some1 bashed their fav they will make a hue cry abt it all over the forum make innumberable posts on it .All the kajenians will flock to the post as they r paying condolescence to the issue .

i just wanna ask them what abt the actors whom they dislike whom their grp bash bring in irrelevant topic mock at their fans when the fans respond go crying to the mods or threaten us use teh inPhamous report button. have u seen us making post on y u bash our favs .No na coz we all know its simply no use of making such posts reportings n ban cannot reform this ppl then what can a post do just waste of cyber space 

i am a kajen fan and i have never bashed any other actor. u on the other hand call urself a shilpa fan bt the truth is u just love to fight. mayeli commented on ur post, she pointed it out that she was kidding yet you lashed out at her. even i said i was just curious as to y u dont like ksg but u just lost it  and called me illiterate and what not. dude, honestly stop hiding behind shilpa. dont use her as an excuse to pick up a fight.  
we kajenians will form as many topics as we want and on whatever topic we want. no rule says that we cant do so. if u have a problem then stop commenting on the posts meant for kajenians.
i am sick and tired of u picking up fights unneccesarily. if u think someone is saying something derogatory about shilpa then report it. just please let there be peace and decorum in the forum.
@ bold not true
@ red she commented after my reply so how in this world will i know was she  joking or serious 
@pink  i have answered u politely dear my net crashed so i cudnt make a reply earlier n dude listen no 1 is saint here this forum has become a hostile place so how can i know who is asking a plain q n who is making a dig at us .n u think i love to fight so u dont know abt aditi madam who brings shilpa n her fans in each damn post n take potshots at us since u r a kajen fan u might now ur AT got a warning n it was also coz ur members were making dig at us in ur ATs so how can i know who is asking me n who is mocking us
@ blue when did i say not make topics go make as many u want

Mayeli said: n u r on d top of dat hit list lolzzz..ab mujhe se mat jagadna :)

Lolz means laught out loud as in what that person said was meant to be a joke. And she also said ki mujhse mat jhagadna..which u did

The TM said "IF I STARTED BASHING SHILPA LIKE ANYTHING THEN HOW WULD THE KASH FANS WULD FEEL. When u use if before something it means that you are talking about a hypothetical situation. So the TM wasn't bashing shilpa. She was giving an example.

And tell me something do u check every kajen post to see whether they are saying something against shilpa or not. I mean do you do that in real life too, going to other people's houses to check if they are talking about you or not.

And calling someone illiterate is polite since when? U call some people auntyjies and the reason u give is that they are elder to you. I clearly remember you calling them despo auntyies who just want to see physical stuff between AR.. that's how u talk to ur elders? That's what is part of our culture unlike EMA, right?

Get a life dude. Stop coming to topics meant kajen fans. Bash us if u want to but form ur own topic for that.

swashbuckling

Post Reply New Post

Go to top