Dill Mill Gaye

STOP BASHING KAJEN.KAJEN FANS NEED UR SUPPORT (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilseye99

Originally posted by manoj589

Originally posted by devilseye99

@TM get a fact girl there r many KSG haters here who dont belong to any particular group .they r neither Kashian /Shilpian/SRians .they just love to bash Ksg .so stop generalizing them 
may i know the names of the bashers who don't belong to any of
the above groups......
abhi ji u really wanna know sorry but the haters r much smarter than u think they come with multiple ids so they ca be any1 sonia ,maya pari abhi,tina mina pinki or whatever names u can guessBig smile
or u can say most of the haters belongs to these groups only but they prefer bashing 
him through MID's as they don't want to increase their WL of their main ID Smile
listen abhi u r wasting ur as well mine time i cant control ur thinking so my rants wont make any sense to u as  far as i know since the new DT rules r modified the MIDs have been banned remeber ksg n kw fan group reducing drastically from 5000 to 3000 .

if u think kash fans bash ksg then even kajen fans bash him it includes u as well as those irritating auntiesSmile
well i m not going to say anything more as far as i m considered i have only 1 id n have WL tooBig smile

Edited by manoj589 - 13 November 2010 at 7:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STOP BASHING KAJEN.KAJEN FANS NEED UR SUPPORT (Page 5)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranv_rules

y bash ksg? what has he done? does his personal life bother u so much that u have to bash him on a forum that he cnt even see? im just curious manoj.. plus this forum is about dmg not ksg. make a new anti ksg forum if u have to bash him
r u illiterate or u cant decipher english /listen dude i dont like ksg but i m least bothered abt his personal life .For ur kind information i was not even the Tm's earlier post where ppl were bashing ksg .I care two hoots what he does in his personal life  /My only issue is y the TM is bringing shilpa n her fans in this mess when they r not even related here .I m a shilpian i only comment when shilpa is being brought in irrelevant post n is bashed along with her fans .can u tell me what shilpa or her fans has to do with ksg bashing y the hell is TM including us here when we r not even at fault

u definitely have anger management issues. i asked u out of plain curiousity. the TM just said that what if i said such and such stuff about shilpa, she didnt actually say them. and i just wanted to know y u dont like ksg. he's a good actor. he's good looking. u said u dnt care abt his personal life so what do u have a problem with? his acting skills or his looks?

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by punjabkudi98

[QUOTE=MayankDrashtiRM]its sidmas the problem[/QUOTE

Then y do Kajen fanz bash Siddhima and Kash 
whom r u asking dear sonia will not answer u neither the other kajenians if some1 bashed their fav they will make a hue cry abt it all over the forum make innumberable posts on it .All the kajenians will flock to the post as they r paying condolescence to the issue .

i just wanna ask them what abt the actors whom they dislike whom their grp bash bring in irrelevant topic mock at their fans when the fans respond go crying to the mods or threaten us use teh inPhamous report button. have u seen us making post on y u bash our favs .No na coz we all know its simply no use of making such posts reportings n ban cannot reform this ppl then what can a post do just waste of cyber space 

i am a kajen fan and i have never bashed any other actor. u on the other hand call urself a shilpa fan bt the truth is u just love to fight. mayeli commented on ur post, she pointed it out that she was kidding yet you lashed out at her. even i said i was just curious as to y u dont like ksg but u just lost it  and called me illiterate and what not. dude, honestly stop hiding behind shilpa. dont use her as an excuse to pick up a fight.
we kajenians will form as many topics as we want and on whatever topic we want. no rule says that we cant do so. if u have a problem then stop commenting on the posts meant for kajenians.
i am sick and tired of u picking up fights unneccesarily. if u think someone is saying something derogatory about shilpa then report it. just please let there be peace and decorum in the forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caprigurlswashbuckling

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged

y bash ksg? what has he done? does his personal life bother u so much that u have to bash him on a forum that he cnt even see? im just curious manoj.. plus this forum is about dmg not ksg. make a new anti ksg forum if u have to bash him
r u illiterate or u cant decipher english /listen dude i dont like ksg but i m least bothered abt his personal life .For ur kind information i was not even the Tm's earlier post where ppl were bashing ksg .I care two hoots what he does in his personal life  /My only issue is y the TM is bringing shilpa n her fans in this mess when they r not even related here .I m a shilpian i only comment when shilpa is being brought in irrelevant post n is bashed along with her fans .can u tell me what shilpa or her fans has to do with ksg bashing y the hell is TM including us here when we r not even at fault

u definitely have anger management issues. i asked u out of plain curiousity. the TM just said that what if i said such and such stuff about shilpa, she didnt actually say them. and i just wanted to know y u dont like ksg. he's a good actor. he's good looking. u said u dnt care abt his personal life so what do u have a problem with? his acting skills or his looks?
i dont have any issues dear .Its true i dont like his acting but my main reason for disliking him is his major involvement in the conspiracy thing .he was also 1 of the reasons that our 2 yrs of efforts got ruined so i loathe him

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

manoj instead of accepting your mistake you seem to defend your self..Ermm
what mistake r  u talking abt

ranv_rules

ranv_rules

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged

i dont have any issues dear .Its true i dont like his acting but my main reason for disliking him is his major involvement in the conspiracy thing .he was also 1 of the reasons that our 2 yrs of efforts got ruined so i loathe him

his involvement? conspiracy? wat did he do..genuinely. i have no clue about him having enough power for deciding the story of DMG. i mean if  he did then why was absent from the show. i mean if i had the power to control what happened in my show i dont think i would leave the show even if to come back

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by punjabkudi98

[QUOTE=MayankDrashtiRM]its sidmas the problem[/QUOTE

Then y do Kajen fanz bash Siddhima and Kash 
whom r u asking dear sonia will not answer u neither the other kajenians if some1 bashed their fav they will make a hue cry abt it all over the forum make innumberable posts on it .All the kajenians will flock to the post as they r paying condolescence to the issue .

i just wanna ask them what abt the actors whom they dislike whom their grp bash bring in irrelevant topic mock at their fans when the fans respond go crying to the mods or threaten us use teh inPhamous report button. have u seen us making post on y u bash our favs .No na coz we all know its simply no use of making such posts reportings n ban cannot reform this ppl then what can a post do just waste of cyber space 

i am a kajen fan and i have never bashed any other actor. u on the other hand call urself a shilpa fan bt the truth is u just love to fight. mayeli commented on ur post, she pointed it out that she was kidding yet you lashed out at her. even i said i was just curious as to y u dont like ksg but u just lost it  and called me illiterate and what not. dude, honestly stop hiding behind shilpa. dont use her as an excuse to pick up a fight.  
we kajenians will form as many topics as we want and on whatever topic we want. no rule says that we cant do so. if u have a problem then stop commenting on the posts meant for kajenians.
i am sick and tired of u picking up fights unneccesarily. if u think someone is saying something derogatory about shilpa then report it. just please let there be peace and decorum in the forum.
@ bold not true
@ red she commented after my reply so how in this world will i know was she  joking or serious 
@pink  i have answered u politely dear my net crashed so i cudnt make a reply earlier n dude listen no 1 is saint here this forum has become a hostile place so how can i know who is asking a plain q n who is making a dig at us .n u think i love to fight so u dont know abt aditi madam who brings shilpa n her fans in each damn post n take potshots at us since u r a kajen fan u might now ur AT got a warning n it was also coz ur members were making dig at us in ur ATs so how can i know who is asking me n who is mocking us
@ blue when did i say not make topics go make as many u want

Post Reply New Post

Go to top