Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@TM
There is nothing we can do about it.Your post won't make a difference.

I just have a request to people from all fangroups
You may hate the actors....you may bash them for your satisfaction but please don't abuse their fans.
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Some ppl never learn!
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: devilseye99

or may be shayad koi good news ho.πŸ˜›..u know wat i meanπŸ˜†..

and T.M yaar come on let thm bark who cares about thm...their is no  need to reply back...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oho πŸ€£

i am a Kash/AR fan. if you allow me to say, i wanted to say something.

when Kash was bashed by others, i am not here(i've joined IF in March,2010). but i've seen from my joining day into IF, Kajen fans being bashed by all groups except some of the civilized(real civilized, not like DMG's) persons of this forum from all groups. and Kash/SR/Arsh fans also being bashed by others, but majority wise Kajen/AR fans suffered a lot.

i couldn't understand one thing. if you bash Kajen/kajen fans or if you bash kash/Kash fans or if you bash AR fans or if you bash SR fans who really existing, what will one person get? do they awarded any medal by their favorite actors/characters.

as i said in my earlier post, " dont spit at my favorite place, as a civilized person, i am warning you to stop it. otherwise i will spit/urinate at your favorite place". ye tha DMG forum ka haal. DMG forum mein civilized meaning tho badal gayi.

here we are bashing/puking at each other for our favorite actors/couples/characters. but they are enjoying reading our posts and laughing at our foolishness/stupidity.

Edited by Siri_Loves_AR - 13 years ago
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cn understand dat..ppl r sayin disgustin things abt kajen coz of d rumours abt der personal life..bt if dey bash y do care let dem....by bashing dey r nt goin 2 change nything neither ksg nor jenny..n i dnt thnk so kash fans bash kajen coz der one big thing common b/w d 2 n dat is karan...n if u r really sick of bashing den u shudnt hve created a bashing post in d fst place :)Edited by Mayeli - 13 years ago
ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i dont understand the point behind all this fighting..its so dumb.i have tried so many times to request people to stop bashing each other but some people dont change. and i am not saying this to anyone in particular.

there are people who dont like dmg and are actually happy that dmg is over. well ven if u initially liked the show but all the changes made you dislike it then why didnt you leave the forum. whats the point in staying in the forum and bashing a show which everyone else loves? i left the forum when i thought the show was crap the point of this forum is discussing abt a show we all love. if you cant be nice or atleast tolerant then u better leave.

then there are people who make fun of others for getting worked up over a fictional show and fictional chracters. if dmg was just a show to you then why are u part of this forum? i personally love dmg inspite of everything, it may be a show but for 3 years it has affected my life in a lot of ways.

people who keep bringing up ksg's personal life are forgetting that it is his personal life. not meant for us to dicuss. we are here to talk about him as armaan and his acting. we have no right whatsoever to interfere in his private matters. anything that is not related to dmg is not supposed to be discussed here.. be it his divorce or relationship with nicole or jennifer.

shilpa anand was the first person to play riddhima's character. she formed the base for riddhima. whether some people like her or not, she will continue to be loved for her acting. the reasons as to why she left the show may or may not be true. we all know this for a fact that everything that an actor says can be twisted to seem something it was not. if she actually felt that she was being overshadowed by AR then i think she made a wise decision by leaving the show. but i also think that if she thought that AR shouldn't have been given all the importance, then she shouldn't come back in dmg3. that is coz she deserves a lead role, which supposedly according to her, riddhima isnt.

sukirti kandpal, honestly speaking was one of my lesser favourites. that is my point of view. i am not saying that she's not good or i dont like her, i am saying that i like shilpa and jennifer more. also she is doing pkyek in which she's the lead, and you cant be the lead in two shows simultaneously can you? i want her to continue doing her show and i'll always like her as an actor.

jennifer winget joined dmg in its last year. she was riddhima for the longest time. granted that dmg went through its crappiest time during that year, strictly speaking with reference to AR. her affair with ksg, true or not, is none of our business. we are fans not critics or moral police. we can only comment about their acting. thats it.

sid was a nice character. he was a nice man who loved riddhima and tried to unite her with armaan. i mean how many people would be okay being in a relationship with someone who loves another person. he was possessive and rightly so coz riddhima married him, and many times she chose him over armaan.

the highly talked about EMA, well for something to be called as an affair it has to be going on for a long time, and as far as we all remember there was just that one incident. some may think that it was not right, against our culture but what the cv's were trying to show was that in the end its always love that wins, be it in a moral way or immoral. true love stays together forever. so get over it already. and stop using it an excuse to bash someone. if u want to blame someone for it blame the cv's, not armaan/riddhima/ksg or jennifer.

we are all adults in this form. it is really silly to fight over differences in opinion. and some of the stuff as the TM said is really disgusting. if u think that EMA was going against our culture then is abusing a part of our culture. get your facts straight people. you cant just keep modifying things to suit your own purpose.

i just want peace in the forum or atleast like i want to be able to say  dill mill gayye.

thank you
sagarika
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ranv_rules

i dont understand the point behind all this fighting..its so dumb.i have tried so many times to request people to stop bashing each other but some people dont change. and i am not saying this to anyone in particular.

there are people who dont like dmg and are actually happy that dmg is over. well ven if u initially liked the show but all the changes made you dislike it then why didnt you leave the forum. whats the point in staying in the forum and bashing a show which everyone else loves? i left the forum when i thought the show was crap the point of this forum is discussing abt a show we all love. if you cant be nice or atleast tolerant then u better leave.

then there are people who make fun of others for getting worked up over a fictional show and fictional chracters. if dmg was just a show to you then why are u part of this forum? i personally love dmg inspite of everything, it may be a show but for 3 years it has affected my life in a lot of ways.

people who keep bringing up ksg's personal life are forgetting that it is his personal life. not meant for us to dicuss. we are here to talk about him as armaan and his acting. we have no right whatsoever to interfere in his private matters. anything that is not related to dmg is not supposed to be discussed here.. be it his divorce or relationship with nicole or jennifer.

shilpa anand was the first person to play riddhima's character. she formed the base for riddhima. whether some people like her or not, she will continue to be loved for her acting. the reasons as to why she left the show may or may not be true. we all know this for a fact that everything that an actor says can be twisted to seem something it was not. if she actually felt that she was being overshadowed by AR then i think she made a wise decision by leaving the show. but i also think that if she thought that AR shouldn't have been given all the importance, then she shouldn't come back in dmg3. that is coz she deserves a lead role, which supposedly according to her, riddhima isnt.

sukirti kandpal, honestly speaking was one of my lesser favourites. that is my point of view. i am not saying that she's not good or i dont like her, i am saying that i like shilpa and jennifer more. also she is doing pkyek in which she's the lead, and you cant be the lead in two shows simultaneously can you? i want her to continue doing her show and i'll always like her as an actor.

jennifer winget joined dmg in its last year. she was riddhima for the longest time. granted that dmg went through its crappiest time during that year, strictly speaking with reference to AR. her affair with ksg, true or not, is none of our business. we are fans not critics or moral police. we can only comment about their acting. thats it.

sid was a nice character. he was a nice man who loved riddhima and tried to unite her with armaan. i mean how many people would be okay being in a relationship with someone who loves another person. he was possessive and rightly so coz riddhima married him, and many times she chose him over armaan.

the highly talked about EMA, well for something to be called as an affair it has to be going on for a long time, and as far as we all remember there was just that one incident. some may think that it was not right, against our culture but what the cv's were trying to show was that in the end its always love that wins, be it in a moral way or immoral. true love stays together forever. so get over it already. and stop using it an excuse to bash someone. if u want to blame someone for it blame the cv's, not armaan/riddhima/ksg or jennifer.

we are all adults in this form. it is really silly to fight over differences in opinion. and some of the stuff as the TM said is really disgusting. if u think that EMA was going against our culture then is abusing a part of our culture. get your facts straight people. you cant just keep modifying things to suit your own purpose.

i just want peace in the forum or atleast like i want to be able to say  dill mill gayye.

thank you
sagarika

@bold
Well saidπŸ‘
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
@TM why do u think all ksg haters r either kashians /shilpians  stupid assumption keep  shilpa out of ur stinky mess🀒 Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
y bash ksg? what has he done? does his personal life bother u so much that u have to bash him on a forum that he cnt even see? im just curious manoj.. plus this forum is about dmg not ksg. make a new anti ksg forum if u have to bash him