Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

BElieveYOUrself

IF-Sizzlerz

BElieveYOUrself

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I MEAN I DONT UNDERSTAND Y PPL R STILL BASHING IN THIS FORUMAngryreally bashers just get lost from this forum. comeon behave like matured ppl. the kind of langauge theseppl use god.they say "riddhima sid ki maa to hatao" bcoz they got back there shilpa.and many more topics at that time. in sumbodys post "then again v have to tolerate kajen" if u dont want to c kajen then dont c y d hell u r bashing."in my post it was just 2 ask that how abt maaneet and kajen in 1 show? it was just to ask ur opinions not to bash anybody" and for no reason ppl r bashing there is a tolerance level to every thing this time they have croos there level.sumboby replied that kajen suld b on animal planet or "blue" planet bcoz "they want to have babies" and sumbody said "i mean they were discussing that ksgs wife saw him with his co-actor in a car totally nude" THIS IS DISGUSTING DO HELL WITH SUCH PPL. IF I STARTED BASHING SHILPA LIKE ANYTHING THEN HOW WULD THE KASH FANS WULD FEEL. ican also say pls NO SHILPA v cant tolerate her overacting her loose dresses. shilpas interview "i just said after reading it i lost respect for shilpa" this is a bashing statement for them. wat she said in interview was not correct putting blame that other 3 actors ganged up against me, they only concentrated on ar not on me thats y the show is going off air. wat does she wants to tell that she is more imp then ar nooooooooooo way. trps were low during arsh and sr time thats y cvs have """reunite ar"". the show was end bcoz every where there was bashing grounds going on. now all kash fans happy getting bashed ur fav actor now u wil understand how it fells. sry to all my other kajen fans i know i wuld soooooooooooo many pm to edit this topic but this time no way. they have cross their limits

Edited by luvudmg - 13 November 2010 at 3:31am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyjenni1stloveksg-loverGkdloverKAJANVMONAYAKKarkajenksgnightroseArshiARMaaneetKhaLidaHsaniashzadiNeenuVirmanKaJenroxx-Mith--Sparsh-AR_EternalLove-Hiralious-Ishiajesss.Slov_perfringesminchiSanju_Neeshoeqazplm26javey.Senorita.Chandni-Medha.music_l0ver036swashbucklingblessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STOP BASHING KAJEN.KAJEN FANS NEED UR SUPPORT" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BElieveYOUrself

IF-Sizzlerz

BElieveYOUrself

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
pls dont want any reply from kash fans plsssssssss.keep it to urself ugly comments by u ppl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGrover

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Essyksg-lover-jadoo-mightymyth9pari_roxxSIDMA4EVERpavsR.K.Oarti07ruky786

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I agree, it was just your wish to see your two fav couples together in the same show, but some people in this forum cannot digest their food without bashing and talking shit...that's the main problem!! one thing is expressed in a straight way, but they can't help but twist and create a battlefield.
 I know the fact that not everyone can't like the same person/thing and they can easily put their views but they cross the line beyond limitation in the name of bashing. 

When they express the love for their favorite couple, it's love, but if we want our fav couple back, then it's a sin. They can openly wish to see their fav couple back, but we cannot even wish to see our fav couples together!!!!! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyjenni1stloveGkdloverksg-lovermegha-prem4ever1MrsSobtiGroverNeenuVirmanHaniyaacanadiansARKJ_4EVER26javeyK.Seanminchiswashbucklingmusic_l0ver036

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
u ppl have no brains  u have proven it .Time n again it is said
 It is not necessary that kajen haters be  a kashian . 

KAJEN = KSG + JEN

KASH=KSG +SHILPA

if u failed to notioce both r the same person if some1 hates KSG  how the hell would he /she be a kashian.u ppl n ur sick n insane assumtions 
i was not in ur supposed post but i hate kajen n the breaking news i m not kashian.

why the hell r u bringing shilpa here what wrong she did u r talking abt .she just gave her views on chars n storyline n Riddhima (she has the right as she played both chars) who the hell r u to Q abt shilpa's freedom of speech .what wrong did she say she just said what most ppl feel .who the hell is this arman a damn idiotic fictional character for which u r bashing shilpa a real person .sick absolutelyDead
she enjoyed shilpa more than riddhima so she did a sin right .Its a crime that her views dont match the Phorever kajenians  disgusting
Dead
useless post

Edited by manoj589 - 13 November 2010 at 6:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kapil41996Essymightymyth9Dilushacanadianspavscrazy4KASH_ARarti07..SheWolf..R.K.O.SanVi.ruky786

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreetjesss.minchimusic_l0ver036

MayankDrashtiRM

Goldie

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prem4ever1KajenxoxKhaLidaHminchi

Chandani_C

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandani_C

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
The show is over why you guyz are still fighting ? Ermm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dkdcKajenxoxNeenuVirmanHarpreet.MChand_Ni-Doppelganger--Rinki-music_l0ver036romaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top