STOP BASHING KAJEN.KAJEN FANS NEED UR SUPPORT

Posted: 13 years ago
I MEAN I DONT UNDERSTAND Y PPL R STILL BASHING IN THIS FORUM😡really bashers just get lost from this forum. comeon behave like matured ppl. the kind of langauge theseppl use god.they say "riddhima sid ki maa to hatao" bcoz they got back there shilpa.and many more topics at that time. in sumbodys post "then again v have to tolerate kajen" if u dont want to c kajen then dont c y d hell u r bashing."in my post it was just 2 ask that how abt maaneet and kajen in 1 show? it was just to ask ur opinions not to bash anybody" and for no reason ppl r bashing there is a tolerance level to every thing this time they have croos there level.sumboby replied that kajen suld b on animal planet or "blue" planet bcoz "they want to have babies" and sumbody said "i mean they were discussing that ksgs wife saw him with his co-actor in a car totally nude" THIS IS DISGUSTING DO HELL WITH SUCH PPL. IF I STARTED BASHING SHILPA LIKE ANYTHING THEN HOW WULD THE KASH FANS WULD FEEL. ican also say pls NO SHILPA v cant tolerate her overacting her loose dresses. shilpas interview "i just said after reading it i lost respect for shilpa" this is a bashing statement for them. wat she said in interview was not correct putting blame that other 3 actors ganged up against me, they only concentrated on ar not on me thats y the show is going off air. wat does she wants to tell that she is more imp then ar nooooooooooo way. trps were low during arsh and sr time thats y cvs have """reunite ar"". the show was end bcoz every where there was bashing grounds going on. now all kash fans happy getting bashed ur fav actor now u wil understand how it fells. sry to all my other kajen fans i know i wuld soooooooooooo many pm to edit this topic but this time no way. they have cross their limits Edited by luvudmg - 13 years ago
pls dont want any reply from kash fans plsssssssss.keep it to urself ugly comments by u ppl
I agree, it was just your wish to see your two fav couples together in the same show, but some people in this forum cannot digest their food without bashing and talking shit...that's the main problem!! one thing is expressed in a straight way, but they can't help but twist and create a battlefield.
 I know the fact that not everyone can't like the same person/thing and they can easily put their views but they cross the line beyond limitation in the name of bashing. 

When they express the love for their favorite couple, it's love, but if we want our fav couple back, then it's a sin. They can openly wish to see their fav couple back, but we cannot even wish to see our fav couples together!!!!! 
u ppl have no brains  u have proven it .Time n again it is said
 It is not necessary that kajen haters be  a kashian . 

KAJEN = KSG + JEN

KASH=KSG +SHILPA

if u failed to notioce both r the same person if some1 hates KSG  how the hell would he /she be a kashian.u ppl n ur sick n insane assumtions 
i was not in ur supposed post but i hate kajen n the breaking news i m not kashian.

why the hell r u bringing shilpa here what wrong she did u r talking abt .she just gave her views on chars n storyline n Riddhima (she has the right as she played both chars) who the hell r u to Q abt shilpa's freedom of speech .what wrong did she say she just said what most ppl feel .who the hell is this arman a damn idiotic fictional character for which u r bashing shilpa a real person .sick absolutely🤢
she enjoyed shilpa more than riddhima so she did a sin right .Its a crime that her views dont match the Phorever kajenians  disgusting
🤢
useless post
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
Exactly this Bashing is getting Sick day be day!!🤔
The show is over why you guyz are still fighting ? 🤔
Oh waow maham group youz are ryt u see now wht we have been through

KaShians and Shilpa has been getting bashed for 2 and half years now bt no one saw it na you think no one bashes us heck the day Shilpa left she is being bashed left right and center and so are KaShians and now even KSG is being bashed by certain group and abt Shilpa if you knw how to read English you will clearly see that she said thn rumours started to gather abt my 2 co-actor plotting against me heck you guys need to open up your eyes and read clearly
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

this post isnt about ur lord that u r puking😳 n plss go n have sumthyn..shayad pet me prob hai🥱😆Edited by mini09 - 13 years ago

Bashers loves KaJen n KaJen fanz

So they wont leave

let them stay here

Their bashing cant stop us loving KaJen

Their bashing wont change the truth that KaJen are popular n will remain that 4 ever.

N this reason made them insecured

Originally posted by mini09

this post isnt about ur lord that u r puking😳 n plss go n have sumthyn..shayad pet me prob hai🥱😆
or may be shayad koi good news ho.😛..u know wat i mean😆..
and T.M yaar come on let thm bark who cares about thm...their is no  need to reply back...
Edited by devilseye99 - 13 years ago