Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
OK, so they brought the ring down to Kinjil and elesh, and when Ellesh opens the ring and he looks worried and confused and EVERYONE holds their breath, ESCPECIALLY Gopi, Hetal, and rashii...Then he calls his mom over...Shocked Does he notice that the ring is not what they liked?? Or is it because it's sooo pretty?? I know the CV's like to trick us sometimes....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW!! 12th november PRECAPP!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlahBytes

IF-Dazzler

BlahBytes

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I think he will call his mother due to sheer surprise that the ring is so beautiful! I just hope it is Gopi's ring...then Aham will notice and go why did you give that one away and the love story finally starts!!! Wow...I am dreaming again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss-tellyaddict-suk19

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg1982

I think he will call his mother due to sheer surprise that the ring is so beautiful! I just hope it is Gopi's ring...then Aham will notice and go why did you give that one away and the love story finally starts!!! Wow...I am dreaming again Cry

Hahhaa thats a great idea! Yeah! Me too! I think the CV'S are just trying to trick us that Elesh will notice the change in the ring and then the trouble will start, when really, like you said he's going to say- mother! Isn't this beautiful? and then she will agree and the saghi will continue leaving kinjil sad Angry, eh, who cares? BUT, YES, Gopi COULD HAVE used her ring, And Ahem WOULD notice if she did! But i dunno bout the love story part...the CV's are made of iron and steel, they won't let things like that happen that quickly...Confused Lets Hope though!! Big smile

-tellyaddict-

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@Mountainbreeze7
i like ur idea..i wish it should happen the same way..elesh surprised as the ring exchanged and its beautiful...
 i hope koki and ahem should know that it is gopi's ring..
one more reason vl be thr for koki to yell at rashi

-tellyaddict-

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

@Mountainbreeze7
i like ur idea..i wish it should happen the same way..elesh surprised as the ring exchanged and its beautiful...
 i hope koki and ahem should know that it is gopi's ring..
one more reason vl be thr for koki to yell at rashi

Yeah! Koki will soon come to know and THEN she will shout till the fluffy white carpet turns RED LOL

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
saba......brilliant idea....
i'd love to see Aham confronting Gopi for Their Engagement Ring...and then Might be Aham will blurt out his feelings that he care for their Marriage.......*so m also going to meet others in dream land*

pesi11

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i'd love to see Aham confronting Gopi for Their Engagement Ring...and then Might be Aham will blurt out his feelings that he care for their Marriage.......*so m also going to meet others in dream land*

Same! He might say stuff tha just runs through is mind that minute...then regret it all later LOL M sure that the ring is EITHER hetels, OR like we all think- GOPI'S Big smile And yeah, i think i'm gonna join all of youin dream land too! at least until Monday Big smile

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Same! He might say stuff tha just runs through is mind that minute...then regret it all later LOL M sure that the ring is EITHER hetels, OR like we all think- GOPI'S Big smile And yeah, i think i'm gonna join all of youin dream land too! at least until Monday Big smile

exactly..........in that one minute he will blurt out everything just EVERYTHING and then he will say I dint mean it, just coz mom cares for marriage so i had to say......

pesi11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.