Uravugal Nov 15-19: updates on Pg1 & Discussion! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks, Meli!  @RP, the rules are not different (about surrogate mothers) in India, (at least I don't think they are!), but they are definitely different in serial land!
Thank you for the kalakkal update Sumi Yekko 👏👏👏 and for the pictures atinamma i! 

Enna kodumai saravana ithu!  Krish is really this innocent vaa?  Seriously he doesn't know who is doing right and who is doing wrong!  He is falsely accusing Gayu for God knows what reason, while believing everything Babu says and accepting whatever Gowri Does!  Varuthu vaayilla nalla !

Raji, don't waste time advicing Krish maa... nalla Krish poyi, soon villain Krish varaporaaru!  Ippo mathavanga (other than Babu) sollarathaiyellam kekka maataru manushan!

Aaahaaa...... expected Volcano is going to erupt vaa?? 😲😲😲

Thanks for the kalakkal update da Melz and for the pictures atinamma 👏👏👏

Visa why do you care!  Once a gal is married, she is part of that family!  Yeah you call them for being cheats and kollai kaara kumbal!  But when you come to realize your own son lied to you... will you also call your family a poi pithalaata kudumbam? 😕  Whom will you blame?  Ange suthi, inge suthi you'll blame the pali on Chitra and her family, sparing your son 😡! 

Krish... .. are you playing hard to get?  Have you forgotten what all TK and his family did to you during hardship?  Did that Babu ever help.. NO!!  He only made you go through hardship 😡!  Anyways, TK should just go on with Suda's marriage plans!  I've really lost my patience with this Krish...!

😲😲😲 No way...... I hope it is a dream sequence!  😲😲.. Volcano kandippa gonna erupt!
I pray to god it is a dream sequence b/c namma atinama has to udpate this 😲😲....  if it isn't 😭😭 naama ellarum round katti oppari vaikavendiyathu thaan
Thanks Atina for the updates.

This is terrible. Forcing Chitra to sign in the viduthalai pathiram. Now comes the second wife.

All these serials make me depressed and sad. I know it needs to be emotional for a mega serial but this rate - just too much.

I am joining in your opparis.......😭

I hope the alliance works out for Sudha. I think now will come the problem of nagai which is with the Adagu kadai.

Edited by migan - 13 years ago
idhukkum chitra silent??Silently agreed for divorce?...avangalukku husband kooda vazhanum nu illai pola irukku...Eppadiyavadhu andha veettla irukanum...ambuttudhen...Strange.
scene from the title song seq:

scene from fridays " pon paarkum sadangu"

may be Suda is just having a conversation with some guy near the park???
ennappa...ithu thalai suthu...theh.....!!

I thought this is sneha? but after yesterdays episode we all know that this is suda.....
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
The guy who came over looks cute.

may be they asked for a lot of Seer that TK can't handle???

so this new person.
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

Glad that chitra boldly told the truth and decided to face the reality.. sad that Visa forced her to sign the divorce papers.. Wonder how Mugs will react to this..
Thank you so much for the kalakkal update and pictures atinamma 👏👏👏👏
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh... the moment chithu spills the beans (got to give credits to her for not willing to maintain the lie, unlike Mugs)... Visa had to go to the extreme step!  Chithu also forgot about the promise she made to Mugs at the temple !  I hope atealst Mugs remembers and disagrees to all this......

Ayoooo i still cant' seem to get the names corrects.. all this while I was writing vasu instead of mugs... and then came to realize it is mugs in ura 🤣 
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago