India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

happy valentines day to Ronit

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Hey Ronit wherever u r i am wishing u a very happy valetines day ur my dream boy ur everything i ever wanted ur everything i ever wished for ur my gift frum heaven above may u live long happy life and alwaz find sucsses in every step of ur life. okay guyz just imagine if u get to meet ronit on valentines what song will u sing for him i will sing:-

" tumse mil ka dil ka hai jo haal kiya kahein ho gaya hai kaisa yeh dhamal kiya khaein dil mera khasti hai jana jis ka tum saahil ho dil mera tanha hai jana aao tum mehil ho dil mera na kuch maange jana tum agar haasil ho tumko pooja hai tumhari hi iebaadat ki hai humne jab ki hai tu phir aisi mohaabat ki hai"

guyz i have made a new group related to ronit but i am still maintinig it so if u like to join it then here's the link

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/my_lover_sweetheart_ronit_roy

Edited by Ronit - 12 February 2005 at 12:45am

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

My dearest darling, my sweetheart, my jaan, my sweetoo Ronit, here's wishing u a very very happy valantine's day!

I wud dedicate this song to Ronit:

Ho bas agar tum hamare sanam, hum to sitaron pe rakhde kadam. Sara jahan bhool jaye, bas nagme tere pyaar ke gate hi jaye. Aae kash ke hum hosh mein ab aane na paye, bas nagme tere pyaar ke gate hi jaye.

or

Nothing's gonna change my love for u, u wanna know by now how much I love love. One thing u can be sure of I'll never ask for more than ur love

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Hey manasi that's gr8 very well written buddy
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged

I wish Ronit a very very very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! I hope he has all the happiness in the world! Wishing him lotsa luv and luck!!!

I wanna dedicate this song to him:

Ocean's apart (i've never met him naa..so it def seems like oceans apart)
Day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice
On the line
But it doesn't start the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever?

(Chorus)
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Oh, how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

ps-wasnt his wife pregnant? havent heard anythin about that!!

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Or maybe:

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai....tum bhi isko chuno naa....

Khwaab koi dekhta hai...tum bhi sapne buno naa...

(i think that's wat the lyrics are! its that one from Jhankaar Beats...picturised on Shayan Munshi and Riya Sen)

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU RONIT ROY...(BAJAJ)... MAY THIS DAY BRING YOU ALL THE LOVE THAT YOU DESERVE AND MANY MORE TO COME.
poo143you Groupbie
poo143you
poo143you

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

iam in madly love with Ronit. and  know that ur married but its oky. i dont want to break ur mariage . i just want to let u know that i dont care if u r old, if u have a chid, married i just love you. u  have an positve attitude. no body can have that peop;e should have guts 2 have positive attitude and i like it so much in you. u just RoCk. u have a very happy valantines day. happiness forever for u. and u may have a lot of sucess in ur life.

if i see him on V-Day i will sing him this song-------Dekha Tum ko Jab se Bas Dekha TUM ko YAARA. Tum Se KOI achaa hai na tum se koi pyarara........... Keh do na keh do na U R MY Soniya......... U r U r MY sONIYA.

LOVE U A LOT RED/HEART

sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Falling in love with you

Sweet   RONIT,

I've just got to know you and I must tell you - everytime I see you, I feel like i've been hit by Cupid's arrows.

You're so sensuous, you make me believe in miracles. My heart tells me that we could have the most loving relationship ever - and my heart never lies.

Just thinking about you makes me go weak at the knees and gives me a high. I dream about covering your eyes with soft kisses, of showering you with chocolates - of watching you as you walk down a beach at sunset in Jeans, with a smile on your lips that's meant solely for me.

Everything about you drives me crazy and makes my heart hop, skip, jump and beat a path to your doorstep. Tell me, my sensuous love: "Do you love me?"

Forever yours
SAB

Go to top