12th November written update complete

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(credit: Shikha)

Hey guys i am back with todays update on behalf of sia as she is busy sorry for any mistakes here it goes πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1

Starts of with akshara and rashmi talking rashmi asks if aunty liked the gifts akshara says she didnt open it in frotn of us but she was verry happy if nandani didi was there we could tell her about the suprise gift of dadaji nani arrives there with shaurya, varsha, anshu akshara hugs her and says i didnt know you were coming no one told me how are you nani says leave me are you taking care of everything properly she nods her head rashmi says hey to varsha and asks her to sit down nani says what is this english word hi by meeting each other you stat with it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rashmi says sit down i will bring water, a servant goes pass nani stops him and asks if diwali preps are going on good akshara says yes they are ,shaurya asks akshara where natik is she says in his room i will go and call him he says no i will go myself anshu says i will come with you akshara says you guys go we will come, nani asks who made the diya rashmi says i did nani says these city girls dont know any houework they just do fashion all day akshara says we were makng it we havnt finished it completly beside our rashmi knows all the housework she helps ma a lot, nani asks where is everyone akshara says they went to the market to buy things nani says have you lot thought something about he play akshara says thats why we all are meetng today talks can happen later i will give you breakfast, nani says make sure the plates are washed akshara says i know everything varsha says i will help you too they leave

poor rashmi is left alone with nani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she says i am coming nani says where are you going come and sit here why are you getting scared you dont make a candle like this akshara and varsha are walking akshara says i am in tension what if nani says somethign to someone she always speaks anything  how do i explain to her this is my inlaws varsha says she says she is going to come everyday akshara says what they see shaurya and natik come down the stairs, natik asks what happened varsha says nothing nani came he says let her come akshara says i am scared if she tells dadaji everything then our plan wont suceed shaurya say yes she will say it, natik says we have to keep them away from each other you lot come we will start the discussion about the play akshara says you go i will serve nani breakfast gyatri and bhabhima come back bhabhima is worried and asks what else did mohits mum say gyatri says dot worry too much when she will come we will find out, nani is shouting at rashmi to do something they see her there and are shocked

Part 2

They come and greet nani she says that you have done a lot of shopping bhabhima says that diwali is coming thats why nani says to rashmi to get water for your mum as she came back tierd, they both look worried nani asks what happened they say good thing you came nani says yes I had to come to take care of varsha rajshri gets really worried so i said i will go gyatri says i will just come i am going to put the shopping bags away she tells bhabhima to come too nani says yes when ever you come from outside you should wash your hands and face rashmi comes with water gyatri says put it down have you served nani breakfast she says bhabhi is making tea they both leave rashmi puts the water down and leaves too nani says ok and relizes rashmi isnt there, bhabhima says i am getting very scared nani is here and now rukmani is also coming i have a feeling something will happen gyatri says dont worry maybe i have misunderstood she might just be coming to meet us diwali she says yes but what if she says something in front of nani and you know she is not one of them who keep quite if she finds out family problems she going to cause problems for no reason rashmi says ma is saying right aunty might be just coming like that what else work can she have you lot take tension for small matters give me the bags now i will keep them away bhahima still looks worried (bhabhima is right nani wont keep her mouth shut in front of mohits mum its like nehla pe dehla πŸ˜†)

Part 3 

Varsha says hurry lets give nani breakfast she will be waiting gyatri comes in the kitchen akshara says ma when did you come she goes just now varsha greets her, gyatri says your making  breakfast then she says why is the gangajal in here akshara says we bought it for nani she only eats in plates washed by gangajal, akshara says i didnt know nani will come if i knew i could told ma and made her stay back she came with varhsa i know everyone will face problems, gyatri says its nothing like that you look after your nani well we dont know how she like things i will look at other work like put curtains on, akshara says you dont worry we will handle everything bahabhima comes in she says to gyatri did you tell akshara she nods her head in a no rashmi comes and tells akshara natik is calling her varsha says i will see you bring the breakfast they leave, gyatri tells akshara rukmani is coming make sure you serve her well and nothing is lacking bhabhima says when you went to nandani house did rukmani say anything she says no why bhabhima says she phoned and she says she wants to meet us she seemed angry, akshara says why will she be angry when we went she spoke really nicly and was happy bhabhima says did you give the sweets and gifts properly she says yes i gave her the sweets myself why will she be angry did she say something else gyatri says no we might just be getting worried for no reason she might just be visiting us, gyatri tells akshara to go as natik is waiting for her she goes breakfast she says we will handle it and says to gyatri nani is sitting on her own we should go to her bhabhima says where is maharaji tell himt o handle the kitchen anshu says no nani i like fighting a lot the way hunuman ji did shaurya says you will be hunumanji and we will all be the people who you will hit very smart, nani says something about shree ram ji (sorry guys i didnt understand that plz help me out) natik says its a good idea but we have to do something where we all can take part in and first we have to decide what we will be shaurya says we should do the play in pure hindi varsha says as you wish, akshara hasnt come i will see where she went akshara arrives varsha says help us out we are in a lot of confususion akshara says what anshu says didi what role should be done by who now you tell me what role should i do

Part 4

akshara says my anshu will be hanuman he says thats what i was saying and dadu will be lakshman shaurya says as you wish, natik says then varsha bhabhi will be his wife urmila rashmi says i will be bohban my husband left me and went nani says speak good things bhabhima says i will be shabri nani says now in this age you will act (poor bhabhima, imagine nani playing a role πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) everyone look worried akshara says we will make you shabri and you can see everyones clothes and jewelry and see if there in there character or not she says i will do this really well nani says wont there be any ram or sita shaurya says yes there will be natik ram and akshara sita, both naksh look at each other nani says thats right there jodi always looks like ram and sita akshara says but dadu shaurya says everything is fixed she says listen to me i have to make a lot of arrangments for diwali bhabhima says everyone has to it will be done rashmi says you cant refuse at all varsha says you have to do it where doing it for dadaji, a servant informs them dadaji came nani says i was looking for him to come now i have to come here everday i have to give him my expenses natik says dont do that she says i give it my son in law so why shoudnt i give your dadaji, dadaji says nice to see you all here, he says to feed nani well she says that i have ate properly and before eating anything else you have to accept this from me he is shocked (dadaji wasnt expecting this from nani at all πŸ˜†) He says what is this she says i have come to my daughters daughter house and i will accept anything until you accept this dadaji says no you are our elder nani says you made me your elder akshara says dadaji its not like this she always gives bauji expenses like that she follows customs a lot dadaji says i very happy when someone follows the tradition she hands him the money and says i am not your elder now and i will come here everyday now everyone gets worred varsha says its time for your pooja she says theres still time let me tell brother everything, she says for varshas health i have to stay with her all the time, akshara says i told her to come she knows how to make 3-4 good sweets so i thought i will learn of her too and nani came with her nani says akshara why you not letting me speak, natik says nani talks will happen i heard you make ladoos really well let us eat them too dadu was prasing you shaurya says yes even i feel like having it nani says why not i will make it for you gyatri asks rashmi to tell maharaji to help nani in the kitchen dadaji says let me go now to wash my hands and face, varsha says i will help you too they leave

shaurya says we were saved today you handled everything well natik says today we were saved but in the future what will we do she might tell dadaji or he will get suspisious, gyatri says this is a problem natik says you lot have to do something we will be busy rehersing for the play bhabhima says but how will we handle nani shaurya says we will change the topic quitly what else

Part 5

Natik says thats ok but what will we do akshara refused to do the role and we have less time i wonder if we will be able to do the suprise for dadaji never mind wewill go in the room and do the rest planning they leave, gyatri says to bhabhima to come and check rukmani breakfast is ready they leave too akshara is left in thought (I hope she does the role i am looking forward for naksh to partcipate together), at meshwaris rajshri and kaki are working in the kitchen rajshri drops the kachori by accident kaki says be carefull she goes you know how worried i am ma went to akshara in laws and the way her nature is wonder what matter she will hold a storm for and poor akshara how will she handle this will she see diwali work or her nani, both look worried back at singhaniya place rukmani arrive holding some gifts dadaji tells the servant to call bhabhima he informs them nani says who came akshara says nandani di mother in law she says after making these ladoo i will meet her bhabhima says we will do this take the breakfast they greet her and serve her rukmani says i am sorry i coudnt come to the pooja there was an engagment at home she greets them for diwali and dadaji greets her back she says during pooja everyone will be busy and we wont be able to meet and you sent a lot of gifts what was the need of this dadaji says its tradition and you are meant to give rukmani says today you give new type of gifts i didnt know that akshara is pouring tea and stops she says what you lot sent i was just amazed looking at it i am in a hurry i came to give you lot sweets (akshi is in trouble now bet she will give the same stale sweets) I wanted nandani to come to but she is gone to the market oh god this is your sweet box i picked it up by mistake never mind its from your house it will be first class (πŸ˜†she is one cunning lady band baje ga sab ka) and to sweeten your mouth either it is by your sweets or mine the matter is the same dadaji says it dosnt matter its one thing she goes its not the same the sweets that come from your place are from big shops now come on and eat thee sweets with mohit i will send my one she opens the sweets and they are all shocked (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bhabhima expressions were worth watching) she offers them bhabhima says this is stale sweet dadaji says this came from our place she says yes ask your daughter in law everyone looks at akshara she is shocked ends there.

Precap: dadaji is appoligising to rukmani akshara says no if i made a mistake then i will appoligise to her

an alright epi mohits mum is clever the way she made them see the sweets are stale akshara should have checked them before wonder if nani pokes her nose in on mondayπŸ˜†, I have a feeling gyatri will be angry with her lets  hope akshara does the role and mu between naksh solve soon sorry for any mistakes and press the like button to thank me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update,Marium!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
thanx for d update.. i missed the epi coz of a family function😑
thank uu for d updatee..!πŸ˜ƒ
thank for the awesome  Update
thanks for a lovely update diiiiiiiiiπŸ‘πŸ‘