Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bindi2010

Exxxxxxcuse meeeeeeee BUT She Actually had done this lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng back when She n Manav were supposed to get married n Shravni had left the Manadap but at that time neither Manav Nor Archana could accept her 'Propsal' bcos they hadn't reached their 'Quota' of Showing Off Their Mahaantaa.......
.I've  always found Shravni to be a pretty Normal  thinking girl....muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better n a 'Real Mahaan'  that the Hypocrite Mahaan Jodi Archana-Manav

exactly my thoughts...infact am very very disappointed that she didnt blast manav before letting him go.. she shld have told him although  u are good u are not soo great after all.... he werent man enuf to come and tell me.. infact even today he was planning to nikal from patli gali before even having the courtesy to tell shravani .. at she was faaaar better than him that way...
all the manav worship and urging and cheerin.. go manav go manav.. seemed so fake and convenient.. am really disappointed that CV choose to end her character this way... not done πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

also manav didnt even aplogise to her to say anything.. 
Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she finally proved that she is mahaan and a good person 😊
starrry13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was always of the view that shravani would never ever change.assuming her as a nice person was highly impossible,but yes shravani proved that i was wrong.She is indeed a nice person at heart atleast in yesterday's episode.This is from me to shraviniπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Akash your constant love and support for Chhota Packet Bada Dhamaaka  Doll has finally won...I am so happy for ya...There are only few in Shrav camp..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I knew when the time comes she will give a knock out punch too the critics who were gunning for her headπŸ˜‰
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Akash........😊
congrats yaar! you have won the bet.πŸ˜ƒ
at last she did it. your doll did the maha sacrifice just on time.πŸ‘