Everyone Makes An Amazing Couple According To IF? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
It depends on how people see chemistry as. I don't like Vidya balan but I thought she made an amazing pair with Saif.

And I may sound bias but I think deepika looked great with all her co-stars whether they are in their 20's or 40's. Even Saif agrees with me on this...lol he talked about how she looked with srk, aki, ranbir and himself
Deepika looks good with anyone because she simply looks good. Period lol.
also Ranbir looks good with all his co-stars. Konkona isn't the typical heroin looking but she made the best pairing with ranbir
I did like them in WUS - they were cute and unusual.
*tears of joy*

We can have discussions without fighting! Issi khushi mein I will go make brownies now lol.

Oh yes....unfortunately/fortunately I have been a member on IF for too long, and I recall Imran Khan was as wooden as Katrina Kaif to quite a few, until he was paired with Deepika for 'Break Ke Baad' last winter....almost a year back now! Sona fans were not fond of that at all. ðŸ˜† The snide remarks were always fun to read though, I suppose. Shahid Kapoor was amongst the favorite of many as well, and any actress he was to be seen with in films/events was instantly preferred...save for Vidya Balan, maybe because she wasn't as hawt or gawjus as the others. *rolls eyes* 

I can bet my left eye that many fans of Kareena Kapoor on the forum will cease the venom toward Shahid if today he is signed up with her for a big budgeted film. Or I don't know...Katrina will somehow be an elevated actor if she's signed opposite Ranbir or Shahid. Maybe you happen to like Priyanka, but you have to for odd reasons accept Uday Chopra too (even though you know deep down the man is good for nothing).

So from what I can conclude, maybe the combination of the "wooden plank" with their favorite actor suddenly elevates the image of the "wooden plank" in their view? Because this would suggest that the fans of the "wooden plank" and their favorite will come together and thus bring more fans to support their favorite? 😲

I am reading one of my old threads from last November (woah, time flies by) at the Bollywood forum...this was when Harman spilled the beans on Priyanka, Shahid, Akshay *oh, the good ol' days*, and I second the quoted post below, because it explains our twisted approach with favorites, rivals, stars, actors, wooden planks...you get the point!

How about when a star B (who is a rival of star A) bashes star C? Here, another interesting phenomenon occurs.

Fans of star A who were previously bashers of star C come together and bash star B and its fans not because they want to defend star C but doing so would spite star B and its fans.

What kind of a fanbot would that be? The rabid kind?

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
🤣 zainab your recent posts sound like rants to me.Keep them coming.
As for the wooden plank  - I guess it gets a rosy tint when seen thru the rose colored glasses the "fans" have on. The hypocrisy is outstanding i agree.
*wipes tears of joy*....zainab tht was perfect....i luv it when sumone else puts down all my thoughts soo effortlessly in a single post...
Originally posted by Taify

I've noticed this...
People went gaga over Ranbir and Sonam in Saawariya and then Ranbir and Deepika in BAH and now Ranbir and Katrina are hot fav.

Deepika was applauded for looking awesome with SRK in OSO and then came Ranbir and Farhan and now everyone is like.. OMG..Deepika looks so hot with Imran Khan!

Is it just me or fans here are biased?
Anyone who is with your fav actor is making a great couple... is that so?

I personally think,

Deepika and Shahrukh looked very,very bad in OSO together and so does Deepika and Imran in their upcoming film.

Deepika has personality that Imran lacks. They just don't look good to me together and ur opinion might differ.

Good couples were,

Shahrukh-Kajol
Aish-Hrithik

and now every new couple is called the couple of the millenium.
Is it just me or you agree that this is stupid?

Awesome post!! I agree whoever deepika comes with people go gaga over her pairing. Srk and Deepika always look so bad together, you can't see them as a couple at all. Even in KWK when deepika srk came..they looked awkward as professor student😆 Could you please name who said Deepika and Ranbir looks hot?😆 Even with farhan, it was weird combo. He seriously needs to stop romancing actresses. He is good for challenging roles rather than romancing actresses. And that was the main point i didn't like luck by chance. And God bless Zoya's movie😆I think Sonam and ranbir looked cute and same for ranbir katrina(Katrina now looks odd with Akki). As of Imran deepika, their chemistry looks forced and boring. However i do feel Abhay looks best with Sonam and then Soha ali Khan..

Hrithik and Ash as a on-screen couple has grown on me. I just liked them in the songs of Dhoom 2 but their chemistry was sweet in Jodha Akbar. Srk shouldn't do movies with young girls, it looks unreal and awkward. I love him with Kajol the most and then Juhi and madhuri!! (there was a reason for winning jodi of the decade award😳)

SRK-Madz won jodi of the decade? :O