Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

MEANT TO BE..26th part updated page 49

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone
and i am back with a new fanfic , plz comment and reply give encouragement and criticism

i have not named it yet will do so later

I HAVE TENTATIVELY NAMED IT MEANT TO BE...
THE INDEX
1ST PAGE- CHARACTER SKETCH
2ND PAGE- FIRST PART
4TH PAGE- SECOND PART
6TH PAGE- THIRD PART
8TH PAGE- FOURTH PART
10TH PAGE- FIFTH PART
13th page- sixth part
16th page- 7th part
19th page- 7 parts together
19th page- 8th part updated
22nd page- 9th part updated
25th page- 10th and 11 part updated
28th page- 12th part updated
31st page- 13th part update
34th page- 14th part update
37th page- 15th part update
40th page- 16th &17th part update
42nd page- 18th part
43- 19th part
44- 20th and 21st part
46- 22nd and 23rd part
page 48- 24th and 25th part updated
page 49- 26th part updated
lead characters

Shravan: the brat, a fun loving guy, always positive in life , a tad irresponsible but still a loveable person who couldn't hurt a fly

He was the 2nd son of a big business man pratap jaiswal in mussurie. He had a cool loving family

A great grand mother , understanding parents and a loving brother and bhabhi. He never felt the need of anyone else in his life

He was 24 years of age and he thought he knew everything but just one thing eluded him ,true love

But as shravan he was not bothered , pyar  bewakoofon ke liye hai

His grandmother used to say to him always : beta har kisi ke liye ek special insaan hota hai jiske aane se zindagi bahut khubsurat ho jati hai ,kyunki jab who special insaan zindagi mein aata hai toh hum poore ho jate hain

Aur us special insaan se hume bhagwan milata hai

Shravan never used to pay attention to these words of his dadi , they were just dreams , he believed that love is stupidity, its all filmy, no bells will ring, why should god choose the best person for me i can do it myself

Sanchi- dreamy girl, she believed utterly in true love , romance was what was shown in dilwale dulhania le jayenghe, she believed  one day a handsome prince will come and take her away on his horse

Sanchi had been dealt with bad cards all her life

She had no parents , never  knew who were they had been brought up in a shabby orphanage in mussurie

But being a willful girl she won scholarships and did her studies on her own and now recently joined a school as a teacher

Now she was just waiting for Mr. RIGHT  to rock her world

And the most important element in the story

God: well we all know about HIM, he is everywhere , but he took special interest in Sanchi's life because he knew he had never been fair to this lovely girl'

And he also knew that the special person , the man sanchi was waiting for, the family she was waiting for  is sharavan

So this story is how he made sanchi and shravan fall in love with one another forever

He will be narrating how and why he is doing this and will be commenting on everything

Edited by atikna - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicy_tikka thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome! im lovingg itt! cant wait for ur next updatee! 😊
hmm u hvnt named it yet rite? maybe u cud name it naa tum jaano na hum, or jaane tu ya jaane na! Lool! dont mind me, just giving suggestions..
PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE UPDATTEEE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 .... Ihope itsbetter than last one.../. Last one fanfic was superb .... In fact from that inspiration only I started my fanfic

Ravi.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ankita.....

Awesome ,, Fantastic.... Like u r thought...and i love u r words saying about the GOD....

Continue it....
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow anku....an ff from your side!....gr8....looking forward to it!😃...
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome beginning Ankita....when did u write a fanfic before...i never got to read it....plz give me the link...i would like to read it....plz continue soon
atikna thumbnail
hi everyone thanks a lot

i have already written a fanfic before 
its called LOVE IS DESTINY ...DESTINY IS LOVE

HERE IS THE LINK

HOW COME YOU ALL NEVER READ IT
anyways plz do read it its a very short one , and plz do comment or pm me with ur feedback

so the link is posted i hope you do enjoy
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
coool ive read loveis destiny ........destiny is love my mum read it 2 n both of us fell in love wid it infact my mom was like copy it ! ur name is very famous in my family yaar ! all of us loved that fanfic !👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
atikna thumbnail
Originally posted by: niru273

coool ive read loveis destiny ........destiny is love my mum read it 2 n both of us fell in love wid it infact my mom was like copy it ! ur name is very famous in my family yaar ! all of us loved that fanfic !👏

thanks a lot niru, and plz thank your mom too from my side ........
this is indeed a great pleasure to know that my story touched the heart of a mom, i thought it was pretty shallow and very ummm what to say  yeah fast track

i hope i live up to your expectations in this second fanfic
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Interesting beginning! Plz continue