SNS Nov 12 : Ring Ruined All (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Ahem will truly get upset when he finds out i.e if Gopi has given her engagement ring! or rather had offered to!! But later will realise that why am I being so upset when I do not have any relations to that Guwar.... and why does it hurt when she hides her face from me. Why did I follow her earlier today! why do I feel proud when someone compliments her! I knew she did the Rangoli, than why did I appreaciate it ... Y?  Y?  Y?  .......!

My one and only answer to dear Ahemji...... ' Isse to pyar, ishq aur mohabat kete hai' yeh kabh huwa kese huwa... yeh toh sabh rabh- yaneke Kanaji jane... lekin Ahemji apki toh nind churane wali aur koi nahi balke sirf tumari Gopi hai.....! Abh toh man lo!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Nov 12 : Ring Ruined All (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Radhika, lovely words u made my day after watching boring epi, bt m also hoping aham wil feel hurt n shocked wen he wil come to know ring ka raaz and tab shayad aham ke dimag ki ghanti baje aur dil k taar bhi baj uthe.
Kanha ji kuch kariye plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26Nihira-fan

sevak

Goldie

sevak

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
nice update - thanks - had a tough time locating it

SangeetaHimani

Groupbie

SangeetaHimani

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

no ahem? Cry

Any indication if kinjal found out about umang or was it that she couldnt go throught with it because she loves her family too much?

KInjal was trying on seeing Umang's photo before going for ring ceremony -- so it clear that she still loves him & does not know about his actual maksad .. Probably she just could not run away ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.