Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

@BRAT that wasn't very nice.

The vampire and his Bella were beautiful as ever. They were just busy looking after the family.   
hi kaki, the only way to get sadhliben iritatd is ts way.. And please not bella, kristen is my other love.. ROFL.. And bell aint dumbo.. Wil get bak 2mrw same time.. Hope u are all fine..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Nov 12 : Ring Ruined All (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@Brat - will be glad when you're back.  The forum has been dull without you 'stirring the pot'.

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Sadhli! Such boring episodes!

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
sADhli... now you have to reveal the secret of such fast updates... well i can guess at one... since there is not much Ahem around in the scenes, she could keep herself in better controlWink... am i right sADhli
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Sadhliben, how was my rashi n kenjal? Beautiful? ROFL.. Dilwale kenjal ko lejayenge... Aur vampire Ahem n dumbo gopi ki love story shuru hone se pehle hi katam.. ROFL.. The lead pair kelesh must be luking kewl, rite?

yeah as cool as antarctica iceburg for all i care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!!
no Gohem scene today....not fair.Unhappyi was hoping to see some  eyelocking scene.

ch0c0lates

IF-Dazzler

ch0c0lates

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Jewellery always goes missing in this house...lol....and Gopi always gets sucked into the mess other create....nothing new....*yawn*
Thanks for the wonderful update.

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update.

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
thxx for the UP

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.