Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

11th november episode

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just loved yesterdayz episode...the whole arjun arohi dance sequence...them talking and the end was WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOW.......

i was gasping for air when arohi turned him round n put her hand on his mouth,.....
m dyin to watch what she says to him....n hope that CHIKKU doesnt come to her n disturb this perfect scene of arjun and arohi..............
I absolutely loved yesterdays episode....!!! :)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

what about all you guyz???
wats in ur mind n wat do u think arohi is gona say to arjun n all...?

BOLBO your COMMENTS!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabeeqaK thumbnail
no one for comments or opinions????
:(
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she woudnt see him clearly even in first season she came to know that it was arjun that has done many good things and helped her few times.
I assume kmh2 is also going the same way .. And yah i dont want chikoo to spoil this moment.... But if doesnt then arohi may think its chikoo so he woul come there or give her voicw with which she turns and then when she turns back to arjun she finds he is gone leaving the mistery.
Then may be we may also cindrella type of search i would love that.
SabeeqaK thumbnail
good ideas postedd....!!!

noo..i seriously dnt want that...i actually want arohi to find out that its arjun....n plzz no mysteries like in the first one,......
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SabeeqaK

good ideas postedd....!!!

noo..i seriously dnt want that...i actually want arohi to find out that its arjun....n plzz no mysteries like in the first one,......

Thank you !!! I understan ur point here. But mystery but in a lighter way is good because i want aarohi to love him for what he is and not get influenced by takdeer etc.
And more over we just have gone through just a full week of episodes and i want more of their nok- jok. This season aarohi is freaking hilarious loved her character. So wishing to see more on the fun side before going into the love track.
Just my thought.Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sme here....it wz an awsome blossom episode..personally i alwayz thought dat wen an on screen pair turns into a n off screen pair den d magic on screen isnt d same az before bt thankz to Karan n kritika i wz proved totally wrong n my opinion changed atleast 4 dem..specialy after seeing yesterdays episode..wat chemistry,dat awkwardness az if dey dnt knw each other..n seeing dat last scene my heart actually skipped a beat n it jz sd 1 thing dat may arjun n arohi be together 4 eva in 2 3 4 5 raised 2 power infinity seasons of kmh..n nt jz dem i also wish d same 4 Karan n kritika may GOD bless u n may u be together 4 eva n eva n eva raised 2 power may u get married soon n have lot of kids...lolzzzz