Uttaran

What next- Honeymoon

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello my lovely friends-This is my fantasy on their honeymoon
After the grand success of shaadi, veecha  planned for their honeymoon.
 the whole bundela pariwaar will decide to send them abroad for honeymoon.they will happily agreed to that and will go to singapore. now veer wants to see ichcha in a different avatar, he will gift her a beautiful offshoulder dress, while ichcha is gettin ready veer booked the whole restaurant and make arrangements.

Ichcha is stepping down the stairs to ball room, violen music started, veer is mesmerised with the bold looks of ichcha and standing still with a bouquet of red roses, ichcha accept the flowers, both went to the dance floor. a very passionate and beautiful chemistry between them while dancing.its no less than a prince n princess of fairy tales.
after the dinner, veer holds ichcha's hands and pulls her near him, both looking into eachother's eyes, finally veer lifts her up into his arms and step up the stairs towards their honeymoon suite.πŸ˜‰
☺️........................................................❀️❀️.............................................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

the whole bundela pariwaar will decide to send them abroad for honeymoon.they will happily agreed to that and will go to singapore. now veer wants to see ichcha in a different avatar, he will gift her a beautiful offshoulder dress, while ichcha is gettin ready veer booked the whole restaurant and make arrangements.

Ichcha is stepping down the stairs to ball room, violen music started, veer is mesmerised with the bold looks of ichcha and standing still with a bouquet of red roses, ichcha accept the flowers, both went to the dance floor. a very passionate and beautiful chemistry between them while dancing.its no less than a prince n princess of fairy tales.
after the dinner, veer holds ichcha's hands and pulls her near him, both looking into eachother's eyes, finally veer lifts her up into his arms and step up the stairs towards their honeymoon suite.πŸ˜‰
☺️........................................................❀️❀️.............................................πŸ‘

wowww thts high dose  romance in ur blanks ................................, I loved ur idea Bipasha, par has Veer n Ichcha really grown tht boldπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, hope they do😊
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

☺️........................................................❀️❀️.............................................πŸ‘

☺️ Superb idea !................................
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxd6po6wL4w[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow bips, wicked imagination , u literally  ran ur imagination wild darling πŸ˜†....... hope so if not in Spore, please let them have a proper SR without cheap bekari face of taps lukering around 
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
i doubt SR happen so soon
they wil drag it for sure
ruchira23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

wow bips, wicked imagination , u literally  ran ur imagination wild darling πŸ˜†....... hope so if not in Spore, please let them have a proper SR without cheap bekari face of taps lukering around 

hmmmmmm..........lets hope it will happen without interferance of taps
ruchira23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IisBliss

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxd6po6wL4w[/YOUTUBE]

wow its my fav. song n video, i hope CVs will use this song for veecha chemistry
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if she is watching we will send her for taking revenge task on others πŸ˜‰ if not she is dam gud with begging , let her do some free begging