Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

sometimes I wonder hami  whether Kesar loves Shakthi bec  she considers it her duty ...if she really loved him ..would she have taken the news of second marriage so calmly ...imagine the reaction she has when the   report comes that she will never be a mother .....not even half of that reaction will be evident when 2 marriage issue goes on ....

as a contrast , remember Pratigya, how she gets jealous when Krishna says , i am going out to have breakfast with someone....
[/QUOTE]

Thats wat I want to tell Tanth..thats the beauty fo it...each woman in this serial depict a diff way of relationship with ehr man.,,,
Kesar n Amma are ppl who are taught from childhood that husband is a God-figure..they have learnt to live (they dont even think beyond that) that way..no matter wat!

Komal is not i any majboori to stay as Adrash's wife nor does she is brot up like her mom or bhabahi to put husband's likes n dislikes over hers...its she has some feelings n she chooses to stay with him

Arushi..u ahve explained all ...

Pratigya loves Krishna with all her heart n soul ..accepted him as such but never fears or fails to call a spade a spade....but her love is true..

no one is negative as a partner (i mean the women only..coz SS n S are not good husband..Adrarsh is one dumb)
Edited by HamiSky - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

sometimes I wonder hami  whether Kesar loves Shakthi bec  she considers it her duty ...if she really loved him ..would she have taken the news of second marriage so calmly ...imagine the reaction she has when the   report comes that she will never be a mother .....not even half of that reaction will be evident when 2 marriage issue goes on ....

as a contrast , remember Pratigya, how she gets jealous when Krishna says , i am going out to have breakfast with someone....

Thats wat I want to tell Tanth..thats the beauty fo it...each woman in this serial depict a diff way of relationship with ehr man.,,,
Kesar n Amma are ppl who are taught from childhood that husband is a God-figure..they have learnt to live (they dont even think beyond that) that way..no matter wat!

Komal is not i any majboori to stay as Adrash's wife nor does she is brot up like her mom or bhabahi to put husband's likes n dislikes over hers...its she has some feelings n she chooses to stay with him

Arushi..u ahve explained all ...

Pratigya loves Krishna with all her heart n soul ..accepted him as such but never fears or fails to call a spade a spade....but her love is true..

no one is negative as a partner (i mean the women only..coz SS n S are not good husband..Adrarsh is one dumb)
[/QUOTE]

Hami,

to my view, Kesar is devoted to marriage ...she is not in love with Shakthi..she is in love with her husband ...she  continues in this marriage cos that is what was taught to her and not because she wants to.

Komal is not in any majboori true..but Komal is also equally aware that her father will not allow any indefinite stay in her maika [unless it is her father's call] ..and if she decides to end the marriage without her bauji's refusal , then her position will be that of a fallen woman..so in a way she prefers bullying the sax's than being a meek waif in her parents home ....

what I would find interesting is, Bauji telling her break off this marriage and her refusal to do so and continuein this loveless marriage ....ten I would say that perhaps Komal is in love.
hussainramso thumbnail

Surprisingly I wasn't irritated by A yesterday it was P that made me want to throw a shoe at my screen. She was crying needlessly. I do agree that A's reaction was normal because I have personally seen things like this. Sometimes it doesn't matter what anybody says, even if the parents try to stop you its useless because the attention from the opposite sex does strange things to  a person and loyalties change in a flash.

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Surprisingly I wasn't irritated by A yesterday it was P that made me want to throw a shoe at my screen. She was crying needlessly. I do agree that A's reaction was normal because I have personally seen things like this. Sometimes it doesn't matter what anybody says, even if the parents try to stop you its useless because the attention from the opposite sex does strange things to  a person and loyalties change in a flash.

neither was I irritated by Aarushi's behavior [the acting was a different matter] and neither could I understand the over the top reaction of Pratigya [the marriage was not going to happen in half an hour, and besides Arsuhi has lengthy record of foot in the mouth , Pratigya as her elder sister would be very much aware of this ] ...she is a teenager, that period of time when one considers they have the answers to everything, they know the good and bad and when one is concerned only about their happiness, their  pleasures ...when the top 10 positions are occupied by themselves and other relation's come  a a long distant away..

.if u look thru the prism of Aarushi, yesterday's reaction was in sync with her character .. ..but will drive Krishna lubbers to murder😑
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

neither was I irritated by Aarushi's behavior [the acting was a different matter] and neither could I understand the over the top reaction of Pratigya [the marriage was not going to happen in half an hour, and besides Arsuhi has lengthy record of foot in the mouth , Pratigya as her elder sister would be very much aware of this ] ...she is a teenager, that period of time when one considers they have the answers to everything, they know the good and bad and when one is concerned only about their happiness, their  pleasures ...when the top 10 positions are occupied by themselves and other relation's come  a a long distant away..

yesterday's reaction was in sync with her character ...if u look thru the prism of Aarushi ..but will drive Krishna lubbers to murder😑
[/QUOte                                           SO TRUE!Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sathya di i didn't read d theard but i thought u whd make 1 on thakura after that hillarius scene...........they wer fantastic................🀣
         wanna know ur thoughts about that scene................πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

u come to me and tell me , my bf is a cheat n liar..do u think I will begin crying ...knowing that My fiancees family dislikes ur family and u r aware of that....

second there will be a tiny doubt whether u r jealous of my good fortune..cos I am gettting married into a rich, educated and respected family. ..and when u come to me and tell me tht ur fiancee is not good ...u will get angry..esp since has behaved with decency , never crossed the limits ..u will trust ue feelings, what ue eyes had seen and not some one  who is not able to describe the girl , who is not able to state with confidence .

she is a girl..but she thinks of herself as a womn .. she think she has grown up and knows the right and wrong ...and doesn't need anybody to preach....

And another point is Hami ..she is not fighting against her family, she knows that her family approves of Aman..that gives her courage...

In matters of heart , Hami...ppl will nt listen to reason

Arushi never listened to reason ever. She always spoke out of turn,  acted first then thought later. What else is new? Not a few hours ago she was crying over her sister not coming to her wedding......she never even bought a dupatta without consulting her etc. Now suddenly Prats is a villain in her life.

None of the Saxes looked at the possibility of truth in Prats's statement. Didnt' Arushi tell Krishna that Prats always did the right thing during the jail sequence. She fought against the wrong and stood by the truth to prove it as well he said. So what was the fool on the tum-tum doing y'day questioning her honesty? He fought with Komal and blamed Krishna for ruining Arushi's chances of finding a decent guy. Is this thought that SCAM may be the last decent man alive the reason he didn't come to Prats defense even after she told them she saw the girl's face and it wasn't bhabhi? Wasn't that what Adarsh wanted as proof the day before.

Prof. was as usual a total disappointment. He defended Arushi's stance to run to Aman and tattle against her own sister. Arinju arinju paavam panninaal arinju arinju anubavi (if you knowing do something wrong, you knowingly reap the consequences for it).

I have read that the hormones generated when feelings of love surge are so intoxicating to the brain that the physical chemical changes supercede common sense and shut down normal functioning of the reasoning and other parts of the brain.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yummimommy

i wouldn't say pratigya was crying needlessly........ she had a huge shock to hear from her sisters mouth an unthinkable accusation she hadn't dreampt of regarding krishna and her little sister who always looked up at her in even silly things like buying a dupatta was now accusing her for plotting against her happiness..............and the way arushi said bring me proof for me to believe ur r saying the truth really gutted pratigya as all of a sudden her family who considered that their sanskaari daughter who would do nothing wrong was demanding proof to accept her truth............also she was fearful of arushi's future as she seemed determined not to listen to pratigya........

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

hey sathya di i didn't read d theard but i thought u whd make 1 on thakura after that hillarius scene...........they wer fantastic................🀣

wanna know ur thoughts about that scene................πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

when I checked the IF in the morning ...All the threads were on Thakur's  .....just thought when so many ppl have covered it ..another will only add to reader exhaustion.

One of those scene where everything came together, the acting, dialogues, the chemistry and the timing ...and ofc Jaswant was the pick of the lot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

when I checked the IF in the morning ...All the threads were on Thakur's  .....just thought when so many ppl have covered it ..another will only add to reader exhaustion.

One of those scene where everything came together, the acting, dialogues, the chemistry and the timing ...and ofc Jaswant was the pick of the lot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Does that mean we are going to see a Katra Naresh/Jaswant Fan Club on IF in the near future?  In a way he stole the scene y'day with that silly grin on his face as he slept like he was enjoying his amorous dreams of Arusia and the way he jumped up when the joota hit him was so real. SS chasing him to his room and he tryint to lock himself and warning Baba was lallantop.  I still laugh thinking about that scene. After the bad taste that SCAM and Arushi's scene left us with, finishing the episode with this one left us laughing and made us forget that it was another filler episode for a while.  Takurain as usual with her polambal was just superb. Takurs are one talented bunch. GD and Krishna exchanging a lot that spoke volumes with just a gesture was awesome.πŸ‘