Mythological Masti

Bhakti Lessons from MaharishiGarg (RS ShriKrishna) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Lola

Very very valid observation yaar. It is definitely another self contradiction because Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah reasoning should be extended and applied to baby Krishna too. If Vasudev's dharma can protect him, then it should also save his child from physical danger at his will. But then it becomes very complicated point because then first 6 babies should also never have died. And also if we think that it is just because Garg wanted all planned events of bringing up of Krishna at Nand's place to take place without any further hurdles for Nand and Akrur, then why did he reveal even afterwards? Also, one more thing is that, had he revealed it earlier then possibly all innocent babies of Mathura might not have been killed - but then the entire miracle events of crossing of river and exchange of babies would have become meaningless. Ghum phir kar wahin. Round and round and round.LOL I will post about next scene later.

Janu

Oh so your most favourite scene is also the same as mine. But wait. Before that Lola's most favourite two scenes of Gargacharya are due next. So happy to see you in this thread. Missing your valuable contribution in Character diary. Also you reserved a post in Geeta thread. How do you interpret the verse of Adhyay 7 - Kaamai staistaihritagnyanah ... Antvattu phalam tesham... (nothing related to this though)? 

Edited by ShivangBuch - 23 January 2012 at 7:54am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhakti Lessons from MaharishiGarg (RS ShriKrishna) (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Janu

Oh so your most favourite scene is also the same as mine. But wait. Before that Lola's most favourite two scenes of Gargacharya are due next. So happy to see you in this thread. Missing your valuable contribution in Character diary. Also you reserved a post in Geeta thread. How do you interpret the verse of Adhyay 7 - Kaamai staistaihritagnyanah ... Antvattu phalam tesham... (nothing related to this though)? 

Yes, though that is my favorite Gargacharya scene, I actually love all of them for their valuable lessons.Big smile I will try to contribute in character diary, but the reason I'm staying away from it currently is that once I start writing stories, I'll never stop and that's not good for me right now, what with all the papers I have to write for class.LOL But I'll try to do at least one of them and also read all your entries.

I know I reserved a post in the Geeta thread, but I did not find time to edit it. Could we just talk about that here so that we don't have to switch threads? What was that adhyaya again, which the Russian government found instigatory?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
^^^All Gargaachaarya scenes are my favourite too. But that one followed by blind poet scene (so in the sequence, it captures the emotional aspect also which we see in Vasudev after hearing the name Krishna and his safety) and the coverage of spiritual debates just in 1 scene and also an essay on Krishna is a special one.

You will rock in Character diary and FFs I tell you. Anytime comfortable. No hurry. Your Kaushalya entry remained there as reserved only and next scene after that is also now over. So now it is the most appropriate time to use the concept of 'RESERVED' and this is actually the case reserving the posts is meant for LOL. Had new scene not been given, you could add your entry last also and there was no need of reserving the post. The fact that you did, you still have a chance there as well.Big smile

And that Geeta discussion can be continued in Geeta thread only. There you can write something in your reserved post (a couple of lines of summary like in my next post or in Lola's post about the verses contents - not the event though because issue is now resolved as per the next post of mine) and then in a new post, just share your interpretation of Adhyay 7 verse translation. No there was nothing specific which was opposed by Russians. Those verses were just compiled by me to be the possibility of misinterpretation. Among them, "Avyaktam Vyaktimaapannam, manyante maam abudhayah" - I want your interpretation of verses around this one (Verse number mentioned in my first post of that thread). Does the above quote mean that even the devotion of SAAKAAR form of God is also inferior compared to NIRAAKAAR? This line is very delicate and crucial.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 23 January 2012 at 9:29pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top