Mythological Masti

Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i used to LOVE watching this show.....and then they switched actors for shiva and i was like WHAT THE HECK??? does anyone know why samar jai singh suddenly left and then came back in he end? could somone tell me please? because i'm still so confused about that!!! lol

p.s. am i the only one who liked samar jai singh more as shiva than the other guy? lol BTW samar jai singh also plays shiva in vishnu puran!! personally, right there i have 2 of my favs!! samar as shiva, and nitish as vishnu!!! so now that became my fav tv show! lol hahaha

Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 11 December 2010 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nightarchangelDebipriyaatominis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay (Page 7)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ADMJCXNK97fan

i used to LOVE watching this show.....and then they switched actors for shiva and i was like WHAT THE HECK??? does anyone know why samar jai singh suddenly left and then came back in he end? could somone tell me please? because i'm still so confused about that!!! lol

p.s. am i the only one who liked samar jai singh more as shiva than the other guy? lol BTW samar jai singh also plays shiva in vishnu puran!! personally, right there i have 2 of my favs!! samar as shiva, and nitish as vishnu!!! so now that became my fav tv show! lol hahaha
Dheeraj Kumar wanted to show the story of "Baal shiv ji"means younger shiv ji and he thought Samar looks a bit old. Dheeraj ji read somewhere that while penance Shiv Ji becomes younger for a leela and thats why he replaced Samar. People liked gayatri-yashodhan jodi more so TRP got higher and Samars re entry was postponed..but he did come back in the end for few episSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nightarchangelDebipriya

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

[QUOTE=ADMJCXNK97fan]i used to LOVE watching this show.....and then they switched actors for shiva and i was like WHAT THE HECK??? does anyone know why samar jai singh suddenly left and then came back in he end? could somone tell me please? because i'm still so confused about that!!! lol

Dheeraj Kumar wanted to show the story of "Baal shiv ji"means younger shiv ji and he thought Samar looks a bit old. Dheeraj ji read somewhere that while penance Shiv Ji becomes younger for a leela and thats why he replaced Samar. People liked gayatri-yashodhan jodi more so TRP got higher and Samars re entry was postponed..but he did come back in the end for few episSmile

thank you! lol i still like Samar though lol. he played shiva so well!!! hahaha yea i saw him in the last 2 or 3 eps.....did gayatri come back in the end too? because i only saw Samar......anyway thx!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nightarchangel

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ADMJCXNK97fan

Originally posted by Aradhana87

[QUOTE=ADMJCXNK97fan]i used to LOVE watching this show.....and then they switched actors for shiva and i was like WHAT THE HECK??? does anyone know why samar jai singh suddenly left and then came back in he end? could somone tell me please? because i'm still so confused about that!!! lol

thank you! lol i still like Samar though lol. he played shiva so well!!! hahaha yea i saw him in the last 2 or 3 eps.....did gayatri come back in the end too? because i only saw Samar......anyway thx!!!
Gayatri didnt come back unfortunately but she was missing before Samar re entered so I think she lost interest or had some other work to doSmile

..RamKiJanaki..

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
By the way..Yashodhan is doing a new show on colors, maati ki bannoSmile

..RamKiJanaki..

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
thanks!

..RamKiJanaki..

Indraneela

Indraneela

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
ADMJCXNK97fan: You are definitely not the only one who liked Samar Jai Singh better!  He was so regal and poised and intense in the role.  You know he teaches acting in Mumbai now??

The Om Namah Shivay cast was just incredible, overall.  The actors/actresses as Sati, Vishnu, Shiva, and Indra are my favourites in any series.

(A bit off-topic: I got serial Shree Ganesh after seeing a lot of familiar faces from Om Namah Shivay in clips.  Sadly, Samar isn't in Shree Ganesh's cast - but a lot of the ONS folks are, playing different parts!)

Debipriyaatominis..RamKiJanaki..

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
i know!!!!! even in vishnu puran there are some familiar faces....although a lot more come from mahabharat.....haha did you know daksha, in om nama shiivay was actually yudhistir in mahabharat? lol pretty cool, and   vishnu sharma, who was vasudev in Mahabharat played an evil pandit, as well as vashishtha in ONS& VP! lol pretty cool!!! haha many actors seem to come back for different yet important roles a lot! haha

however i'm not agret fan of shri ganesh, but when i used to watch there lots of familiar faces!

Samar jai singh's teachig acting? cool!!!! sounds good!!! after all he played the best shiva ever!!! (he also played shiva in Vishnu puran!!!)

Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 07 January 2011 at 8:55am

nightarchangelDebipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.